Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 16686
-
10-29-25 11:23 #16161Senior Member

Posts: 338Angel age?
Her ad says that she's 40 - does that seem to be her actual age, or is a case of someone who has been "40" for many years now? I ask because early 40's is pretty much the upper age limit of what I'm willing to pay for.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 11:21 #16160Senior Member

Posts: 338Krissy
I searched under "Krissy" and saw the name mentioned in 2019 posts. I wonder if it's the same person or just the same name.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 21:51 #16159Senior Member

Posts: 772Krissy
That's Krissy, she's been in Madison in 2024 and there were a couple reviews.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 18:52 #16158Senior Member

Posts: 1154I wouldn't read too much into it. Several AMPs have been posting in the Escort section lately.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 17:48 #16157Senior Member

Posts: 225Wonderful time
I was just going to post a review when I saw this one. I had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday. A very sweet and beautiful woman, wonderful kisses, wonderful bbj, very responsive. Definitely will repeat. Treat her well as she is a rare treasure.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 17:17 #16156Senior Member

Posts: 127She didn't give a name in her post but she's gone by Angel in the past.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/897541801062
I had a fairly good time when I saw her a few months ago but she was really good this time. Super responsive with texts, pretty much GFE, and very engaged. Please treat her well!
-
10-28-25 16:31 #16155Senior Member

Posts: 338Is this one new?
Is this a new face, or has she been around on STG for a while and I just never noticed her posts before? If she has been around, does anyone know anything about her:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/081679110811
-
10-27-25 16:28 #16154Senior Member

Posts: 801Stoughton?
Anyone been to Stoughton lately? Specifically the old Moon Spa location. They list under the "escort" category now on STG, so I might assume it's like the Asian apts now. Going to be working in the area for a few days in a couple weeks. I did enjoy my one time there when it was still an AMP.
-
10-25-25 14:57 #16153Senior Member

Posts: 39Black with Huge Tits!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/386028912729
I've been looking for a black girl with big tits. Easy set up with an incall in Sun Prairie. Budget friendly. When she opened the door I thought that she was pregnant, but it was her huge G cup tits under her shirt! Big areolas as well that was a real turn on. She is friendly and open to just about anything, but covered. Her kid was in the next room, but it worked. I might repeat just her those tits!
-
10-25-25 01:03 #16152Senior Member

Posts: 64Do yourself the favor and don't see her.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 22:39 #16151Senior Member

Posts: 106I wouldn't trust her.
She's a thief! Saw her once took the money went into the bathroom and never can out.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 19:02 #16150Senior Member

Posts: 48I have never seen her, and this is entirely hearsay, but another girl told me she was going to start robbing people again when her boyfriend or whatever was out of prison. This was last year, so I assume that has happened. I recognize the picture, 100%. There might be old ads somewhere with her. I would avoid her personally.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 16:16 #16149Regular Member

Posts: 13I am about 95% sure I saw her earlier this year and she cash and dashed me, I'd avoid. (The 5% is just that she looks rougher than I remember in the photo you attached, but 2/3 of the pics in the ad are the lady I'm thinking of.)
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 10:50 #16148Senior Member

Posts: 434Amber
Anyone recognize this girl. She doesn't have a current ad, but that picture looks great. Incall near fish hatch.
-
10-21-25 10:47 #16147Senior Member

Posts: 434Jess
She sent me this picture of. Anyone recognize her?
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





