Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 282 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 4229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3884

    BEWARE of "Cassie"

    This piece of trash agreed to meet me at what was supposedly her residence. I arrived in North Minneapolis after a 30 minute trip and a request to buy her a soda on the way. I arrived with her soda and stood out in the cold for about 5 minutes while she did who knows what. Finally she let me in and led me to her room, which was not good. I paid her and she left to supposedly go pay someone for watching her kid. She didn't return. Then an African American guy walks in asking who I was there to see. I told him. He said she left and might not be coming back. He said to call her. I tried calling her and her phone was on the bed beside me. The man said it was his room and that she uses it sometimes. I left and messaged her asking WTF. She (or he) replied that her boyfriend showed up unexpectedly and that she would see me at her motel room. So I went there. I told her I arrived. No response. I waited another 20 minutes or so. No reply. This thing was totally planned out. Unbeknownst to me, she was listed on STG as a scam artist. AVOID this horrible person. She stole a lot of money from me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/196153056
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-06 173449.jpg‎  

  2. #3883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    So flaky. We finally agreed to meet and all of a sudden a 30 min drive for me to get to her is too long. Guess better stood up here than at the location where ever she is at.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck seeing this girl? Been trying to schedule but when I finally can she flakes. Is she even worth the headache?

    Been dry out lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/195670717

  3. #3882
    Quote Originally Posted by MNKing  [View Original Post]
    Opted for bb visit but she doesn't have anything to clean yourself with and she gets very wet.
    Is she getting wet or is that other dudes' stuff inside her?

  4. #3881
    Quote Originally Posted by MNKing  [View Original Post]
    Ironically saw her a few days before this post. Bugsy report is very accurate. I had reached out a few times before when in a pinch and never heard back from her quick enough to see her. Being persistent when reaching out seems to be key and she is very much high volume. Doesn't do advanced bookings so really got to hit her up when you're ready and get there sooner than later. Place def will leave your whole body / clothes smelling like cigs / weed. Whole place honestly is a mess. BBFS 100% still on the menu and sadly no creampie. Opted for bb visit but she doesn't have anything to clean yourself with and she gets very wet. Probably won't repeat either even though BBFS options is slimmer and slimmer. Hopefully this gov shutdown brings some more options 😂128514;.
    Bugsy and King, thank you both for the responses. Her ass looks so fat I guess I'll keep trying and make sure I have cologne in my car LOL.

  5. #3880
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck seeing this girl? Been trying to schedule but when I finally can she flakes. Is she even worth the headache?

    Been dry out lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/195670717
    Ironically saw her a few days before this post. Bugsy report is very accurate. I had reached out a few times before when in a pinch and never heard back from her quick enough to see her. Being persistent when reaching out seems to be key and she is very much high volume. Doesn't do advanced bookings so really got to hit her up when you're ready and get there sooner than later. Place def will leave your whole body / clothes smelling like cigs / weed. Whole place honestly is a mess. BBFS 100% still on the menu and sadly no creampie. Opted for bb visit but she doesn't have anything to clean yourself with and she gets very wet. Probably won't repeat either even though BBFS options is slimmer and slimmer. Hopefully this gov shutdown brings some more options 😂128514;.

  6. #3879

    Has anybody seen her?

    She seems healthy and good looking and I tried calling several times but no luck on getting any contact back from her.

    https://callescort.org/507-391-4955


    I have also seen this one twice for car date. She does a good bbbjcim and only wants 100 for it. Other rates are 150 roses for qv and 200hhr I believe. She only does outcalls and cardates out of west St. Paul, she does not seem like a drug user and has a supple body and ass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/minneapolis-st-paul/female-escorts/persian/dsl-throat-goat--/897249200722

    Seems like a lot of good talent has disappeared in the Minneapolis area we can't catch a break. The city needs more solid talent haha.

  7. #3878

    Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck seeing this girl? Been trying to schedule but when I finally can she flakes. Is she even worth the headache?

    Been dry out lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/195670717
    I've seen Bubbles on few occasions in my dreams and have enjoyed each session. She loves her weed so if you're not a fan of recking smoke smell for an incall than I wouldn't recommend. Definitely has some signs of age especially around face (guessing partying) but still fairly attractive imo. Really short with nice curves / ass. Somewhat mechanical in bed but still accommodating when it comes to positions and in general has a pretty chill personality. Its been a little while since I've seen her but I recall her rates being reasonable with BBFS being available for a little upcharge (which based on Ad is still a go) Minus being creampie friendly like she used to though.

    Overall I think she's a fun time. Probably would've kept her as regular but risk wise she just got a little too high volume for my taste. I wouldn't go out of my way to make something happen to the point of an unbearable pain headache is present but if the stars happen to align within reason to where you finally get the chance to see her then I'd say go for it. Hope this helps.

  8. #3877

    Avoid

    Contacted this one today and quoted me hundred roses qv, 175 roses hh. Everything seemed fine until she asked if I was a cop said that she had to be careful because she's only 17 but ad states 19.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/minne...-/526178347495

  9. #3876

    Bubbles Latina bbw

    Has anyone had any luck seeing this girl? Been trying to schedule but when I finally can she flakes. Is she even worth the headache?

    Been dry out lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/195670717

  10. #3875
    Sarah was def one of the best of the girls here. I just check their pricing and holy. Debating if I want try them out again as it has been awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdoroCulo  [View Original Post]
    My bad, fellas, I've been busy lately. Olita and friends. They have raised prices a lot though. Not all the girls I've seen were great, but they have had some gems over the years. Sarah was one of the best GFE I've had.

  11. #3874
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal79  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious too. I've seen a few Eastern European girls via Eros and OE / OF. On Eros, the pics are very hit or miss, like I don't expect them to be 100% accurate but sometimes not even in the ballpark. OE (/ F) is a little better in terms of pics. Service from them all is still good, thankfully, or would have written them off.
    My bad, fellas, I've been busy lately. Olita and friends. They have raised prices a lot though. Not all the girls I've seen were great, but they have had some gems over the years. Sarah was one of the best GFE I've had.

  12. #3873
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanandrin  [View Original Post]
    Russians? Do tell. I don't remember seeing any ads for them. Doube 0 seven still has ads up on their web site.
    I'm curious too. I've seen a few Eastern European girls via Eros and OE / OF. On Eros, the pics are very hit or miss, like I don't expect them to be 100% accurate but sometimes not even in the ballpark. OE (/ F) is a little better in terms of pics. Service from them all is still good, thankfully, or would have written them off.

  13. #3872
    Quote Originally Posted by AdoroCulo  [View Original Post]
    I speak Spanish as well, and I have never had a good Latina experience here. I have also asked for recs here multiple times, no one has ever shared other than saying an ad was legit. The best experiences I've had have been with Asians (especially double-0 se7 en before they got busted RIP) and the Russians.
    Russians? Do tell. I don't remember seeing any ads for them. Doube 0 seven still has ads up on their web site.

  14. #3871

    Pinkmonkey

    Is Pinkmonkey still legit? Found an ad for a place in Eagan? Through text they claim to offer services. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Will be up there in a few days.

  15. #3870
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with the website Escortsaffair.com? I stumbled onto it and hadn't heard of it before. Is it legit? I don't know but it has a bit of a backpage vibe. But. Some posts look real while others definitely do not.
    Those ads are fake as hell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape