Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 26647
-
10-29-25 06:53 #24592Senior Member

Posts: 187Cosmic
TOFTT and saw Cosmic. Name makes sense when you meet. She is out of this world (one free dad joke). She is very, very attractive, an excellent conversationalist, and very skilled in her craft. By no means a dead fish.
This girl will rock. Your. World. If you're lucky enough to catch her LOL. Coms were a little spotty. Turns out she is absolutely inundated with texts / calls (for good reason). She is absolutely my type. For those of you that have read my reviews over the years, you know that I stick to a particular archetype. Super hot emo / country / rocker girl vibes, I would guess if I had to tack it down.
Anyway, onto the actual session. So first, poo poo on me. I thought she was fake based on the ad and the pics she sent me. I was convinced I was on the hook to be scammed. I very carefully placed my words and walked a fine line, unable to be myself due to the concern of potential consequences. That said, very pleasant surprise when we eventually met. She greeted me at her bedroom door (private incall) with what I believe was a slim fit white T-shirt and jeans. Attention granted. Her body is crazy. We started with a beautifully crafted traditional standing BJ. Well, I was standing, she was on her knees. Traditional, as I say.
Then, when at full attention, we got down to business with cfs. She asked for doggy style and who am I to turn down such a succinct request. She really got into it. I mean, damn. She knows exactly how to arch, when to throw it back, exactly how much bounce is perfectly captivating, and how to capture my interest.
She's amazing and I was fully ensnared by her abilities and work. I finished in the bag and we cleaned up with some further small talk.
Listen, we talk about a gem or diamond in the rough all the time. She's one. To the non-senior members (not all but some of you), don't mess this one up. I will 100% repeat as often as my budget allows.
AR.
-
10-29-25 06:45 #24591Senior Member

Posts: 121In the area
I am in GR for the week anyone have recommendations for a solid no BS provider.
-
10-28-25 22:53 #24590Senior Member

Posts: 53Bobbi
I just got a text from Bobbi saying she's back! She is very cool, clean, sexy. Great body and easy to talk to. She was out of the game for a while. She said she's mainly going to be in Grand Rapids but she will be coming to Ann Arbor to visit. Here in Ann Arbor there is nothing. In Grand Rapids the talent is off the charts. PM for the details.
-
10-28-25 17:57 #24589Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen either of these providers before?
I'm in town for a bit and wanted to see any one of them.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/407123285659
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/434672039569
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/815135928567
-
10-28-25 14:55 #24588Senior Member

Posts: 444Solo?
Was she going to see you solo or was her friend going to be there?
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 22:20 #24587Senior Member

Posts: 263Pixie
I'm by lansing and can't ever get her. I gave up.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 20:05 #24586Senior Member

Posts: 135Pixie = crickets again3
Pixie posted she would be visiting Sunday / Monday. Couple attempts with no response. She did get ahold of me later to say her babysitter canceled. Hopes to slide next Sunday / Monday. Bummer. I hope she can get her stuff situated otherwise can add her to the flake list.
Best,
Dj.
-
10-27-25 15:29 #24585Regular Member

Posts: 170Tits
Thanks for the nudge, she told me today someone broke her phone and knocked her over. Willing to take another shot.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 11:31 #24584Senior Member

Posts: 106Those tits.
She posted on her telegram that her phone was broken the last few days (but fixed now). Maybe try reaching back out?
I've chatted a bit with her but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 21:02 #24583Senior Member

Posts: 59Outcast only
I have not and never would for $$ incall or $$ for an outcast. But, if I were to be that wasteful with my money it would be outcall at a notel motel and save $. 5
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 20:12 #24582Senior Member

Posts: 262Has anyone here seen her? Looks very cute in some of her pics.
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 18:55 #24581Senior Member

Posts: 262Do you have a link for that?
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 15:20 #24580Regular Member

Posts: 13Real Michigan girl
Does anyone have any Intel on this one? I have searched and searched through the thread. Maybe I missed something, but I couldn't find anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/839758405785
-
10-24-25 23:13 #24579Senior Member

Posts: 76If you click on her mug shot from the profile list of other offenders, it would show you if she was busted before. When I click on it, it doesn't do that. It only shows just that one mug shot and that's it. Chances are the charges are something else.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 15:16 #24578Senior Member

Posts: 135Crickets
Quick setup. Asked if she was available. She said yes. I said noon. She sent address and rates. I said I'd head that way. I let her know I arrive 10 minutes early. Nothing. Which is fine. Wait until 5 mins after our scheduled time and texted again. Crickets. Text again 10 minutes later. Crickets. I bid her good day. She texts saying she never confirmed my appointment and that she was going to be with another client. Then why send address directly after I asked for a specific time? Haha. Whatever. Will try again next week maybe. She is pretty far from me, staying off 131/ m6.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
Quoted me 150 ss, 200 hhr, 300 hr.
Best,
Dj.










Reply With Quote






