Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 26651
-
10-28-25 22:53 #24596Senior Member

Posts: 53Bobbi
I just got a text from Bobbi saying she's back! She is very cool, clean, sexy. Great body and easy to talk to. She was out of the game for a while. She said she's mainly going to be in Grand Rapids but she will be coming to Ann Arbor to visit. Here in Ann Arbor there is nothing. In Grand Rapids the talent is off the charts. PM for the details.
-
10-28-25 17:57 #24595Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen either of these providers before?
I'm in town for a bit and wanted to see any one of them.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/407123285659
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/434672039569
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/815135928567
-
10-28-25 14:55 #24594Senior Member

Posts: 444Solo?
Was she going to see you solo or was her friend going to be there?
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 22:20 #24593Senior Member

Posts: 263Pixie
I'm by lansing and can't ever get her. I gave up.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 20:05 #24592Senior Member

Posts: 135Pixie = crickets again3
Pixie posted she would be visiting Sunday / Monday. Couple attempts with no response. She did get ahold of me later to say her babysitter canceled. Hopes to slide next Sunday / Monday. Bummer. I hope she can get her stuff situated otherwise can add her to the flake list.
Best,
Dj.
-
10-27-25 15:29 #24591Regular Member

Posts: 170Tits
Thanks for the nudge, she told me today someone broke her phone and knocked her over. Willing to take another shot.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 11:31 #24590Senior Member

Posts: 106Those tits.
She posted on her telegram that her phone was broken the last few days (but fixed now). Maybe try reaching back out?
I've chatted a bit with her but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 21:02 #24589Senior Member

Posts: 59Outcast only
I have not and never would for $$ incall or $$ for an outcast. But, if I were to be that wasteful with my money it would be outcall at a notel motel and save $. 5
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 20:12 #24588Senior Member

Posts: 262Has anyone here seen her? Looks very cute in some of her pics.
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 18:55 #24587Senior Member

Posts: 262Do you have a link for that?
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 15:20 #24586Regular Member

Posts: 13Real Michigan girl
Does anyone have any Intel on this one? I have searched and searched through the thread. Maybe I missed something, but I couldn't find anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/839758405785
-
10-24-25 23:13 #24585Senior Member

Posts: 76If you click on her mug shot from the profile list of other offenders, it would show you if she was busted before. When I click on it, it doesn't do that. It only shows just that one mug shot and that's it. Chances are the charges are something else.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 15:16 #24584Senior Member

Posts: 135Crickets
Quick setup. Asked if she was available. She said yes. I said noon. She sent address and rates. I said I'd head that way. I let her know I arrive 10 minutes early. Nothing. Which is fine. Wait until 5 mins after our scheduled time and texted again. Crickets. Text again 10 minutes later. Crickets. I bid her good day. She texts saying she never confirmed my appointment and that she was going to be with another client. Then why send address directly after I asked for a specific time? Haha. Whatever. Will try again next week maybe. She is pretty far from me, staying off 131/ m6.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
Quoted me 150 ss, 200 hhr, 300 hr.
Best,
Dj.
-
10-24-25 12:53 #24583Senior Member

Posts: 25Sky
No I wouldn't. Last time I saw her was 120 ss / 150 hh. It's been a minute, but I wouldn't offer any more than that.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 12:09 #24582Senior Member

Posts: 135Sky / vivian rates?
Are you guys really paying sky / Vivian the following? Seems steep based on what I've heard from this board.
160 ss, 200 hhr, 300 hr.
Thanks,
Dj.












Reply With Quote





