Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16161

    Angel age?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    She didn't give a name in her post but she's gone by Angel in the past.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/897541801062

    I had a fairly good time when I saw her a few months ago but she was really good this time. Super responsive with texts, pretty much GFE, and very engaged. Please treat her well!
    Her ad says that she's 40 - does that seem to be her actual age, or is a case of someone who has been "40" for many years now? I ask because early 40's is pretty much the upper age limit of what I'm willing to pay for.

  2. #16160

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    That's Krissy, she's been in Madison in 2024 and there were a couple reviews.
    I searched under "Krissy" and saw the name mentioned in 2019 posts. I wonder if it's the same person or just the same name.

  3. #16159

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Is this a new face, or has she been around on STG for a while and I just never noticed her posts before? If she has been around, does anyone know anything about her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/081679110811
    That's Krissy, she's been in Madison in 2024 and there were a couple reviews.

  4. #16158
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Stoughton lately? Specifically the old Moon Spa location. They list under the "escort" category now on STG, so I might assume it's like the Asian apts now. Going to be working in the area for a few days in a couple weeks. I did enjoy my one time there when it was still an AMP.
    I wouldn't read too much into it. Several AMPs have been posting in the Escort section lately.

  5. #16157

    Wonderful time

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    She didn't give a name in her post but she's gone by Angel in the past.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/897541801062

    I had a fairly good time when I saw her a few months ago but she was really good this time. Super responsive with texts, pretty much GFE, and very engaged. Please treat her well!
    I was just going to post a review when I saw this one. I had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday. A very sweet and beautiful woman, wonderful kisses, wonderful bbj, very responsive. Definitely will repeat. Treat her well as she is a rare treasure.

  6. #16156
    She didn't give a name in her post but she's gone by Angel in the past.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/897541801062

    I had a fairly good time when I saw her a few months ago but she was really good this time. Super responsive with texts, pretty much GFE, and very engaged. Please treat her well!

  7. #16155

    Is this one new?

    Is this a new face, or has she been around on STG for a while and I just never noticed her posts before? If she has been around, does anyone know anything about her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/081679110811

  8. #16154

    Stoughton?

    Anyone been to Stoughton lately? Specifically the old Moon Spa location. They list under the "escort" category now on STG, so I might assume it's like the Asian apts now. Going to be working in the area for a few days in a couple weeks. I did enjoy my one time there when it was still an AMP.

  9. #16153

    Black with Huge Tits!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/386028912729

    I've been looking for a black girl with big tits. Easy set up with an incall in Sun Prairie. Budget friendly. When she opened the door I thought that she was pregnant, but it was her huge G cup tits under her shirt! Big areolas as well that was a real turn on. She is friendly and open to just about anything, but covered. Her kid was in the next room, but it worked. I might repeat just her those tits!

  10. #16152
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She sent me this picture of. Anyone recognize her?
    Do yourself the favor and don't see her.

  11. #16151

    I wouldn't trust her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    What I'm saying is that all the pictures are not of the same person. This is the ad of the older gal, who I saw a few years ago, she's in the Dells I guess:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/730877294000

    You can see how some pics don't match up from that other ad.
    She's a thief! Saw her once took the money went into the bathroom and never can out.

  12. #16150
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this girl. She doesn't have a current ad, but that picture looks great. Incall near fish hatch.
    I have never seen her, and this is entirely hearsay, but another girl told me she was going to start robbing people again when her boyfriend or whatever was out of prison. This was last year, so I assume that has happened. I recognize the picture, 100%. There might be old ads somewhere with her. I would avoid her personally.

  13. #16149
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She sent me this picture of. Anyone recognize her?
    I am about 95% sure I saw her earlier this year and she cash and dashed me, I'd avoid. (The 5% is just that she looks rougher than I remember in the photo you attached, but 2/3 of the pics in the ad are the lady I'm thinking of.)

  14. #16148

    Amber

    Anyone recognize this girl. She doesn't have a current ad, but that picture looks great. Incall near fish hatch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oct_21_2025_9_38_31.jpg‎  

  15. #16147

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? She looks pretty good, but that picture with the white shirt makes her look pretty large. Hard to believe nobody has seen Sami, Dani or kali though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/250268510175
    She sent me this picture of. Anyone recognize her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251021_094450_Gallery.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape