Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 389 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5835
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4350

    Great Lineup in Atlanta

    Guys, are we blessed in Atlanta with a great lineup. BabyKim, Jisoo, and Sia from OMG, Inna and Ella Jin from AM, and Ivy and Abel from LK. I may not have anything left for Christmas gifts.

  2. #4349

    New updates at the four agencies

    The 4 agencies here in Atlanta have updated with new models. Many don't have reviews and are not rated.

    Any intel would be fantastic.

    Thanks, new guy here.

  3. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTakeuchi  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...on-and-Reviews

    From DC board. Saliva vs. Semen: The Intimacy Double Standard.
    To all you guys that say you get her to "cream" whether by eating of fucking, yea that's some left over dudes cream LOL duhhh y'all know it ain't that easy to get a huge load out a pussy they literally just use the shower head.

  4. #4347

    Baby Kim in OMG is OMG

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seem Baby Kim at OMG? Feel free to DM me or post here. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.ohmygirl.club/babykim
    No wonder no report, you guys want to keep her for yourselves. Very very pretty with great attitude. I will repeat again and again.

  5. #4346
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTakeuchi  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...on-and-Reviews

    From DC board. Saliva vs. Semen: The Intimacy Double Standard.
    Yeah, I 69'd with Ivy the other day. To think I might have been eating another dude's cum is kind of disturbing. However, most these girls douche pretty good afterwards so unlikely. But it is kind of a disgusting thought.

  6. #4345

    Interesting read. Saliva vs. Semen

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...on-and-Reviews

    From DC board. Saliva vs. Semen: The Intimacy Double Standard.

  7. #4344

    2 x

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Boy she was the bomb and unfortunately she left today but returning in 2 months. Best experience I have ever had. I have never had anyone suck my cock after busting in the cover and sucking ever last drop. She could be the trainer teaching these young ladies how to treat a guy. Cheers.
    Yup she's top five for me. Total service queen and absolutely gorgeous. I'll splurge every time she's in town, we get into porn levels of crazy with how wild we get with positions.

  8. #4343

    Ailee

    Boy she was the bomb and unfortunately she left today but returning in 2 months. Best experience I have ever had. I have never had anyone suck my cock after busting in the cover and sucking ever last drop. She could be the trainer teaching these young ladies how to treat a guy. Cheers.

  9. #4342

    Baby Kim at OMG

    Has anyone seem Baby Kim at OMG? Feel free to DM me or post here. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.ohmygirl.club/babykim

  10. #4341
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her today w.

    I'll report back later!
    Ailee, Ella Jin, Abel, Ivy. ! Is that what you call T4FTT. Take 4 for the team? <G> .

  11. #4340

    Off on Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her today w.

    I'll report back later!
    Seems like Ivy is off on Tuesday now. But am glad that she is staying longer than usual.

  12. #4339

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Makos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ailee? Ella Jin? Abel?

    Seems the group this round isn't getting many reviews. At the moment seems like Ivy is the favorite.
    Seeing her today w.

    I'll report back later!

  13. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by BearTheOso  [View Original Post]
    So I'm trying to grt verified with lkatl. I'm stuck on the two provider references. The providers I've seen speak no English. Do I need to see a certain kind of companion to gwt these references? Thanks in advance.
    I enjoyed my visit with Ivy, but not because of her English skills. Only weak part of her persona. Fun gal to be around language barrier notwithstanding.

  14. #4337

    Ailee

    Anyone seen Ailee? Ella Jin? Abel?

    Seems the group this round isn't getting many reviews. At the moment seems like Ivy is the favorite.

  15. #4336

    Verification process

    So I'm trying to grt verified with lkatl. I'm stuck on the two provider references. The providers I've seen speak no English. Do I need to see a certain kind of companion to gwt these references? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape