Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 14620
-
10-30-25 06:56 #12850Senior Member

Posts: 910West Coast Via Le High
Heading west coast via route 80 Palm beach blvd. And got to Buckingham road and the car made a right turn threw a maze to Stacy of Le high. Dam always a good stop and if you really and I mean really want a BBBJ cim then definitely stop like I do. Guy's my opinion but really! Has her own home neat ass bedroom king size bed 65 inch Visio TV to watch and she is giving you head, really. The nipples are like silver dollars and the tits are there to be sucked on and played with. Broke out a few toys and when you see her nipples with clips on and a chain hanging in between them Looking good.
The girl don't only give good head but loves to be fucked and all positions, and I wound up in the Pretzel hold. I opened my eyes and my balls were steering me right in my face. LOL a little exaggerated but do get a hold of her and schedule, can't ever say I had a bad time. She does have a personality and get to know her she is a lot of fun. Ciao guys.
-
10-29-25 11:12 #12849Senior Member

Posts: 417Bianca
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...w/219264619605
I saw her last yr she just got out of Prison. Highly filtered pics but she does have a beautiful face. Her donations may now be different. She was a bit high then but she shot me a deal as I no longer drink and had an extra 5th of Vodka in the house in which she loves. Or did. Hot damn! An escort that drinks who woulda thunk anymore these days. Anyway. She was a lot bigger in person. Not huge just larger than her pics. Now this was last yr so she may have gained or lost a few pounds. She had a bit of an attitude. Started off playing with herself with a big electric vibrater. I fucked her doggie covered I believe. Finish by having her sit on floor I fucked her pretty little face. I wouldn't repeat as I didn't. I typed this review as she was not posting for the longest time.
-
10-28-25 11:44 #12848Senior Member

Posts: 910Negotiable
As if you were in Mexico, Everything is Negotiable. Ciao mongers.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 09:20 #12847Senior Member

Posts: 417This post should be pinned
I attempted to type all the bullshit I went through with this one. I just don't have time nor energy for a 3 chapter book. Ugly crossed eyed bch still owes me.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 09:08 #12846Senior Member

Posts: 417This post should be pinned
I attempted to type all the bullshit I went through with this one. I just don't have time nor energy for a 3 chapter book. Ugly crossed eyed bch still owes me.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 06:43 #12845Regular Member

Posts: 19Hot Chocolate
Also the same contact phone number. Must have some Asian in her since her menu is like a Chinese restaurant.
Originally Posted by Exotic239
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 06:18 #12844Senior Member

Posts: 137No no no!
Even with her mouth in service, stay far away from this dead fish ripoff. Cassandra.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 18:06 #12843Senior Member

Posts: 337Rates
Tryst rates are always high as it's considered a high end website. Often girls post a rate there and lower rates on other sites at the same time. Best thing to do is text her and ask about rates. If they are too high they sometimes will offer you a lower rate if they need money. As aways, YMMV.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 17:13 #12842Senior Member

Posts: 219Rates
I saw her rates on Tryst, are those accurate? Its a bit rich for my blood if so.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 16:57 #12841Senior Member

Posts: 218New Asian
Nice new apartment in Naples. Claimed she just moved here and is independent. Everything lined up to support this. Immediate response to call by text, 40 min later I was though the gate with great instructions and knocking on the door. Went for the hhr to recon. Obviously pictures are not her.
40's maybe early 50's Chinese or Korean woman. 5', very trim, C-D MM's and has had some lipo to maintain / enhance shape. All made up, smelled good and dressed nicely for play. Wash hands, some small chat, very friendly then off to the races. Some making out, clothes came off then she's shocked at me being larger than normal and begged no FS. I tried to convince but no go. Mouth readily available but small as well. Pleasant attitude all around and no rush anywhere so I think she was honest. Got the job done but she looked so good and I wanted the full deal. Some chit chat, a shower which she has all set up and provided the Korean experience then out the door. Very nice lady and may be a winner for others. I'd go back if she could take it all. $$hhr $$$hr. $$ Out.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/2990658
-
10-27-25 16:20 #12840Senior Member

Posts: 875Not whiteknighting her on here.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
But I've seen Cassie few times in the past 3-4 years last time was beginning of this year. Never noticed candy use myself, no marks or scars either. She does have this way of talking to you like being hi on something though. Maybe this would explain that? Not sure.Last edited by ReallyNone; 10-27-25 at 16:21. Reason: typo
-
10-27-25 16:18 #12839Senior Member

Posts: 218May have had some recent dental work. Ran in to that twice in my travels.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 16:16 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 875How about dental implants LOL.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 11:05 #12837Senior Member

Posts: 740Wow!
Next you're going to tell me that stripper I met really wasn't working her way through nursing school. LOL!
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 09:50 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 910Nose to Nose
That is like being at the Kentucky Derby and your horse comes in nose to nose both have been with time and time again. I agree best of both worlds its in my opinion a TIE. Chow mongers.
Originally Posted by TheGlider
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





