Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 776
This blog is moderated by BuckHead44
  1. #461

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody let the handler know there was a smell problem? And hope they can help the girl? Or is this "normal" and the handler and girl don't care?
    They don't GAF they'll just tell you "I will keep her clean next time" but in the end, you know what time it is. That's why I am taking a long break from moon, but as long as they keep offering "BBFS" this issue will not go away. And in reality it just means this is THE MOST dangerous meowth out there right now. I love moon, but we also have to accept reality. So please stay safe.

  2. #460

    Smell Feedback?

    Does anybody let the handler know there was a smell problem? And hope they can help the girl? Or is this "normal" and the handler and girl don't care?

  3. #459

    Hino is alone on the Moon

    Alice has gone to NOVA. I suppose another girl will be coming soon.

  4. #458

    Smell

    I saw hino today. She was just as the other described. However, I dealt with the smell today. First time it has happened but I guess a bunch busted in her today because it was wreaking. It happens in this business but just as others have said can be an instant mood killer. I didn't get my full hour but I cut my losses after that.

  5. #457
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 20

    Hino at Moon

    Ever since I saw Hino's ad in North VA last week, I've been wanting to meet her, with distance being the only barrier. I found out Hino came to Richmond today, so I blocked off some time to book her for 90 minutes. After the first session, I extended it by another half hour.

    She's tall, slender, cute, and matches her pics (no heavy filters). Slight booking mix-up, but session was great. Started with a soapy shower, LFK, and preview BBBJ. In bed, LFK / DFK, nipple play, long BBBJ, and 69. She's tight, first round was quick in CG, switched to Mish. Chatted about local food and sights. Second round used lube for harder CG, lasted longer. Third round was a 25-min mix of BJ, HJ, DFK, CG, ACG, Mish, Doggy—totally spent after three pops. Ended with smiles, hugs, kisses, and a cute wave. She's not a service queen but my type, and we clicked. Hope to see her again.

  6. #456

    Hino Moon

    Pictures filtered, we all know but still attractive, cute girl about 5'8 and her ass is nice.

    She kissed me all over and transitioned into bbj then into cowgirl.

    I put her legs on my shoulders, stood up with her and drilled her. That shocked her LOL.

    After that, bent her over for doggy and she got real loud.

    The view was nice, I saved that for the main event.

    Finally I emptied the clip in her and for 5 about minutes she just laid there with her back still arched, moaning.

    Cleaned up, hugged and out the door.

    She was fun. No issues at all.

  7. #455

    KaKa is gone from Moon

    She went to NOVA and Hino came from NOVA where she was last week.

  8. #454

    Smells

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    While I agree that no smell doesn't equal no disease, if there are smells, I can't tolerate them, but to each its own, Vaginal or genital odor depends on local bacteria, hormones, hygiene, diet, and health, not ethnicity. some people like bloated bass smell I guess. Too bad, because she is truly hot.
    I agree 100%. Kitty smells. I'm dressed and out of there. Sometimes it's just the condom lube smell that didn't get rinsed out. Then there are the ones that don't smell until I start long striking and pounding hard. Like the seal broke on something. Har to finish when I get a nose full of that.

    Then. Ugghhhh un / clean ass smell. They probably bee laying around. Passing a little gas. Not realizing that fart juice must stick to their crack.

    Usually never an Asian. But certainly the lower part of the food chain that live in a motel room.

    A little soap and water ladies. A little soap and water. LOL.

  9. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Saw her. She is the girl in the pics. She tried to upcharge for CIM, I told her no and started to walk out but then she said it was OK. Typical rountine, for the BBBJ, I line myself up on the bed and have her come from a 69 position, but without me going down on her. I like to watch in the mirror that is in front of the bed. No sex for me, the BBBJ was great with a CIM. I don't recommend BBFS, saw an anti-itch cream on the nightstand when I left.
    How was her aroma?

  10. #452

    Alice

    Saw her. She is the girl in the pics. She tried to upcharge for CIM, I told her no and started to walk out but then she said it was OK. Typical rountine, for the BBBJ, I line myself up on the bed and have her come from a 69 position, but without me going down on her. I like to watch in the mirror that is in front of the bed. No sex for me, the BBBJ was great with a CIM. I don't recommend BBFS, saw an anti-itch cream on the nightstand when I left.

  11. #451

    To each its own

    Quote Originally Posted by Rydin  [View Original Post]
    You might want to research Asian genes, ABCC11 gene. Have no odor, they wear no anti perspirant, I've never smelled any odor, so if you are getting stink probably smelling old man jam. Seriously I took some for yearly check ups and no odor and their pussy was infected. Moral of story just because it doesn't stink doesn't mean it's clean.
    While I agree that no smell doesn't equal no disease, if there are smells, I can't tolerate them, but to each its own, Vaginal or genital odor depends on local bacteria, hormones, hygiene, diet, and health, not ethnicity. some people like bloated bass smell I guess. Too bad, because she is truly hot.

  12. #450

    Update no update on Alice

    The handler seemed to be okay with me, despite my new number, but then we couldn't find a time today that worked. Weekends aren't possible for me, and so I'm trying to see her on Monday, assuming she is still around. Guessing there will be other reports of her on here by then, but if not, I'll update.

    Sorry, boys. I tried.

  13. #449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 189

    No odor

    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer69  [View Original Post]
    I always prefer to start the session with kissing and my roaming hand. While she's concentrating on her kissing skills I discretely use my roaming hand to gently rub her meow with my fingers and covertly give her the finger sniff test. If she doesn't pass my acceptable aroma standards, no kissing below her neck from me.

    Back in the day when sex was free for the asking more than half of young women didn't pass the covert sniff test and I had to settle for BBBJ.

    I won't disrespect One Eye Pete by putting him somewhere that would make him Gag, same rules for my nose.

    Best thing about Woodstock, mud is a natural cleansing agent.
    You might want to research Asian genes, ABCC11 gene. Have no odor, they wear no anti perspirant, I've never smelled any odor, so if you are getting stink probably smelling old man jam. Seriously I took some for yearly check ups and no odor and their pussy was infected. Moral of story just because it doesn't stink doesn't mean it's clean.

  14. #448

    It's not an isolated issue on the moon it's ongoing in the entire Galaxy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I'm taking a break from this BS.

    She was hot, really, maybe early to mid 30's, but IDK if multiple members have sand up their noses, because this time it was particularly bad, so bad, even she gagged. Fudge it, I'm taking a long break from the moon.
    I always prefer to start the session with kissing and my roaming hand. While she's concentrating on her kissing skills I discretely use my roaming hand to gently rub her meow with my fingers and covertly give her the finger sniff test. If she doesn't pass my acceptable aroma standards, no kissing below her neck from me.

    Back in the day when sex was free for the asking more than half of young women didn't pass the covert sniff test and I had to settle for BBBJ.

    I won't disrespect One Eye Pete by putting him somewhere that would make him Gag, same rules for my nose.

    Best thing about Woodstock, mud is a natural cleansing agent.

  15. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I'm taking a break from this BS.

    She was hot, really, maybe early to mid 30's, but IDK if multiple members have sand up their noses, because this time it was particularly bad, so bad, even she gagged. Fudge it, I'm taking a long break from the moon.
    I'm guessing you're talking about pussy odor?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape