Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 778
-
11-01-25 13:48 #463Senior Member

Posts: 501Miko at Moon
Saw her today. She's cute pics accurate, B+ maybe C cups, but some monger has been chewing on those puppies and left her with chapped skin on them. Showered, no kissing, got on bed for BBBJ. Suddenly knock on door, I ran for bath. Don't know who was there. They left, back on bed. BJ again, but I'm an old guy and I just wasn't feeling it. Junior decided to take a nap. Showered got dressed. Miko asked if there were any restaurants nearby. She said she got here yesterday and hadn't had anything to eat. No one next on schedule so I drove her over to BK for a burger. She's a nice girl with potential so don't rate her on my experience. Give her a try. P,s, no smell.
-
10-31-25 19:45 #462Senior Member

Posts: 501NOVA Agency Posting
I don't know how to copy something a monger wrote on another forum, so I'll just refer you to the writer named "sex everyday" on the NOVA agency reports. He writes about saliva vs semen. Very informative.
-
10-28-25 03:16 #461Senior Member

Posts: 767Yes
They don't GAF they'll just tell you "I will keep her clean next time" but in the end, you know what time it is. That's why I am taking a long break from moon, but as long as they keep offering "BBFS" this issue will not go away. And in reality it just means this is THE MOST dangerous meowth out there right now. I love moon, but we also have to accept reality. So please stay safe.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 18:18 #460Senior Member

Posts: 501Smell Feedback?
Does anybody let the handler know there was a smell problem? And hope they can help the girl? Or is this "normal" and the handler and girl don't care?
-
10-27-25 14:58 #459Senior Member

Posts: 501Hino is alone on the Moon
Alice has gone to NOVA. I suppose another girl will be coming soon.
-
10-27-25 13:35 #458Senior Member

Posts: 173Smell
I saw hino today. She was just as the other described. However, I dealt with the smell today. First time it has happened but I guess a bunch busted in her today because it was wreaking. It happens in this business but just as others have said can be an instant mood killer. I didn't get my full hour but I cut my losses after that.
-
10-27-25 12:57 #457Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 20Hino at Moon
Ever since I saw Hino's ad in North VA last week, I've been wanting to meet her, with distance being the only barrier. I found out Hino came to Richmond today, so I blocked off some time to book her for 90 minutes. After the first session, I extended it by another half hour.
She's tall, slender, cute, and matches her pics (no heavy filters). Slight booking mix-up, but session was great. Started with a soapy shower, LFK, and preview BBBJ. In bed, LFK / DFK, nipple play, long BBBJ, and 69. She's tight, first round was quick in CG, switched to Mish. Chatted about local food and sights. Second round used lube for harder CG, lasted longer. Third round was a 25-min mix of BJ, HJ, DFK, CG, ACG, Mish, Doggy—totally spent after three pops. Ended with smiles, hugs, kisses, and a cute wave. She's not a service queen but my type, and we clicked. Hope to see her again.
-
10-26-25 14:14 #456Regular Member

Posts: 15Hino Moon
Pictures filtered, we all know but still attractive, cute girl about 5'8 and her ass is nice.
She kissed me all over and transitioned into bbj then into cowgirl.
I put her legs on my shoulders, stood up with her and drilled her. That shocked her LOL.
After that, bent her over for doggy and she got real loud.
The view was nice, I saved that for the main event.
Finally I emptied the clip in her and for 5 about minutes she just laid there with her back still arched, moaning.
Cleaned up, hugged and out the door.
She was fun. No issues at all.
-
10-26-25 12:13 #455Senior Member

Posts: 501KaKa is gone from Moon
She went to NOVA and Hino came from NOVA where she was last week.
-
10-26-25 10:24 #454Senior Member

Posts: 145Smells
I agree 100%. Kitty smells. I'm dressed and out of there. Sometimes it's just the condom lube smell that didn't get rinsed out. Then there are the ones that don't smell until I start long striking and pounding hard. Like the seal broke on something. Har to finish when I get a nose full of that.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
Then. Ugghhhh un / clean ass smell. They probably bee laying around. Passing a little gas. Not realizing that fart juice must stick to their crack.
Usually never an Asian. But certainly the lower part of the food chain that live in a motel room.
A little soap and water ladies. A little soap and water. LOL.
-
10-25-25 13:46 #453Senior Member

Posts: 501How was her aroma?
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 10:53 #452Senior Member

Posts: 489Alice
Saw her. She is the girl in the pics. She tried to upcharge for CIM, I told her no and started to walk out but then she said it was OK. Typical rountine, for the BBBJ, I line myself up on the bed and have her come from a 69 position, but without me going down on her. I like to watch in the mirror that is in front of the bed. No sex for me, the BBBJ was great with a CIM. I don't recommend BBFS, saw an anti-itch cream on the nightstand when I left.
-
10-24-25 17:31 #451Senior Member

Posts: 767To each its own
While I agree that no smell doesn't equal no disease, if there are smells, I can't tolerate them, but to each its own, Vaginal or genital odor depends on local bacteria, hormones, hygiene, diet, and health, not ethnicity. some people like bloated bass smell I guess. Too bad, because she is truly hot.
Originally Posted by Rydin
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 12:52 #450Senior Member

Posts: 105Update no update on Alice
The handler seemed to be okay with me, despite my new number, but then we couldn't find a time today that worked. Weekends aren't possible for me, and so I'm trying to see her on Monday, assuming she is still around. Guessing there will be other reports of her on here by then, but if not, I'll update.
Sorry, boys. I tried.
-
10-24-25 12:25 #449Senior Member

Posts: 189No odor
You might want to research Asian genes, ABCC11 gene. Have no odor, they wear no anti perspirant, I've never smelled any odor, so if you are getting stink probably smelling old man jam. Seriously I took some for yearly check ups and no odor and their pussy was infected. Moral of story just because it doesn't stink doesn't mean it's clean.
Originally Posted by Geezer69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






