Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41065
    Perhaps it's been mentioned in previous posts, but where's 88 Skin's location?

    DB.

    Quote Originally Posted by UjuJonas  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing session with Emma at 88 skin tonight. It was a late night session and I should be the last customer of the day. This is my first time trying this place. The environment looks good.

    I arrived and was put into a room. Emma walked in and collected the HF and I handed her tips at the same time. She had a cute little dress on, with a pony tail, looked super cute, age wise mid 20's. Nice B / C cups with a cute round ass. And her English is fluent. LOL.

    She told me to get undressed and left. She returned and used wipes to clean my junior as I told her I just showered before I came here.

    She told me to lay face down, which I did. I couldn't see, but she took her dress off immediately and started soft, touching cat bath and rubbing her tits all over my back. I was rock hard at this point so I turned sideways and pulled her into me, kissing her body all over, and squeezing and sucking her tits that has perky nipples. This is when she turned into a complete animal with me. Moaning, she grabbed my left hand and put it in between her legs. She was sopping wet, I rubbed her clit for several minutes and even FIV a bit and she cum hard. I got off the table, stood up, walked up to her head and she took me into her mouth. Solid BBBJ. I've had better, but she's very good and enthusiastic. Went on for a while then I returned the favor. She loves DATY. Cum hard again after a few minutes.

    Suited up and started Mish. Nice and tight. Was giving it to her real good. She's panting and grunting; you know you're doing a good job when she can't speak LOL. She was taking it well and I think cums again with a little leg tremble and pussy spasm. Then I got her on top, she's grinding and gyrating and driving me nuts. She then started a good CG bouncing as I squeezed her plump little rump with both hands. I then sat up and got her into the lotus position with her body to my body which was an amazing feeling holding caress her while I squeezed that nice little ass of hers. It was an amazing site. I was starting to tire out so I lay down, unsuited and asked for 69 to which she happily obliged until CIM.

    Cleaned up, dressed and left as a happy man.

    Damage for hhr: 50+140.

  2. #41064
    Where is this? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin  [View Original Post]
    Grade A session with Red.

    Standard phenomenal service.

    Epic TS, Russian like whoa.

    DT, DFk, Rimmersion (his / hers) she has an outtie.

    Asked for tip up front, gave her bit extra because well she doesn't disappoint.

    Bunch of Kamasutra etc. *hot water beege* added touch.

    Sexy red hair, thick, and fun as always.

    She's a doll, a hardworking one.

    Would obviously repeat. Next time around.

    Rec if you haven't met, only fork is she is a smoker.

    Craving a Latina maybe Ruby at long last at.

    No greek providers _ humbug_.

  3. #41063
    Quote Originally Posted by MDK33  [View Original Post]
    I texted her number recently. She did say there is a young girl but I think only on select days. I might get more info about the other one and see what happens.
    Keep us posted. I'll be interested if that's true.

  4. #41062
    I texted her number recently. She did say there is a young girl but I think only on select days. I might get more info about the other one and see what happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Appt only.

    One lady, about 40 ish.

    MM C cup.

    No house fee, just straight $140 FS, CBJ, no kissing, no FIV. Good English.

    Face is average, body spinner.

    Would I repeat, for that price sure. Wouldn't be my first choice.

  5. #41061

    I guess I missed that

    Not on the post I replied to. I did get a text from MMS that they had one other girl but only for 4 days.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtDutchMan  [View Original Post]
    Did you not see the part where I said that she has been bringing in other girls on the weekends? They have been younger and pretty enough, but Cici sets the bar so high as far as her service goes, it's hard for the other girls to compete.

  6. #41060
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    I am in the SGV area and I have looked through 12 pages here and can't find the address to OA Spa.

    Can someone please message me the address? Thanks.
    Check your dm.

  7. #41059

    OA Spa

    I am in the SGV area and I have looked through 12 pages here and can't find the address to OA Spa.

    Can someone please message me the address? Thanks.

  8. #41058
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjoy07  [View Original Post]
    Walked in and Kayla greeted me with a pretty smile and a soft kiss, then she led me to the big room on the right. She was wearing a tight red dress with heels showing off her sexy legs with her nice round ass peeking out the bottom.

    In the room, I paid the hf and as she left I got undressed and sat on the couch. When Kayla returned, she slipped off her dress and straddled me on the couch. She leaned in and began a soft sensual DFK which lasted almost 10 minutes as I was squeezing her ass.

    She went down to her knees and began licking and sucking my balls while stroking me for a bit, then she moved up and slowly engulfed my cock in her mouth. She proceeded with a slow and wet BBBJ that lasted about 7-8 minutes until we moved to the table for some 69. After awhile I told her I wanted to fuck so she covered me up and laid on her back as I stood up and slid inside her wet pussy. Flipped her over for standing doggy and admired her ass bouncing as we pounded hard. She fucks back good in perfect rythm and after a few minutes I bust in the bag..
    How much was FS and house fee?

  9. #41057

    Mei?

    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    Next to Bambu is a pho restaurant. You'll be able to see it if you look at the pho restaurant. Follow the smell to the prize.
    Its the Angel Head spa? Anybody have a link to her ad MEI?

  10. #41056

    No Name in Santa Ana

    Randomly went to a place on Grand south of the 22. This is in a shopping center that has zero businesses, this place stands alone, its quite odd, but the idea of exploring seemed fun so I entered. Not much to elaborate on here other than it appears to be all you can eat but the girls seem really bored and put no effort, they also are pretty average although wear dresses with lab coats over. You're all welcome to crack the code on this place, it was not worth a repeat based on the overall lackluster vibe.

  11. #41055

    Re: Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin  [View Original Post]
    Grade A session with Red.

    Standard phenomenal service.

    Epic TS, Russian like whoa.

    DT, DFk, Rimmersion (his / hers) she has an outtie.

    Asked for tip up front, gave her bit extra because well she doesn't disappoint.

    Bunch of Kamasutra etc. *hot water beege* added touch.

    Sexy red hair, thick, and fun as always.

    She's a doll, a hardworking one.

    Would obviously repeat. Next time around.

    Rec if you haven't met, only fork is she is a smoker.

    Craving a Latina maybe Ruby at long last at.

    No greek providers _ humbug_.
    Mind sharing info on this place? Not familiar with the OC landscape. Tried and found a couple of places with "Royal".

    TIA.

    Mondo.

  12. #41054
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations at YZ? From what I'm hearing, the place is basically 100% legit now, which is what I'm used to at this shop, even years ago. I know, some of you've gotten extras years back but that wasn't my experience. I was a shy kid back then, LOL. Anyway again I'm hearing it's all legit now and all providers give great massages, trained by the owner herself. Therefore to me, the only thing that sets one above the other is looks. So, is there any cuties here?
    See the Legit Massage thread.

  13. #41053

    Garden Spa PSA

    Attempted a Garden visit yesterday and it was an interesting experience. Went on a Friday night and the place was pretty active. I had an appointment but got there 30 m early and decided to head in instead of waiting in the car.

    They sat me down on the sofa inside and I waited for 30 m and wow the things I saw and heard.

    In a span of 30 minutes there was about 8 guys coming in and out.

    A few other mongers had to be sat down in the other waiting areas. While others were sitting down I heard a few of them with lots of phlegm buildup which is a sign of you know what (not trying to get banned).

    Only mentioning this b / c I am a fairly clean person and don't want to catch anything and while a lot of guys might not care I thought I'd give a heads up to those who do care about the type of guys coming in and out of here.

    Also cleanliness is not a priority for these girls many were just going back to back just to get the guys to cum asap so they can move to the next.

    I ended up leaving before my appointment as I was pretty turned off by this point.

    Stay safe guys.

  14. #41052

    Young Zi

    Any recommendations at YZ? From what I'm hearing, the place is basically 100% legit now, which is what I'm used to at this shop, even years ago. I know, some of you've gotten extras years back but that wasn't my experience. I was a shy kid back then, LOL. Anyway again I'm hearing it's all legit now and all providers give great massages, trained by the owner herself. Therefore to me, the only thing that sets one above the other is looks. So, is there any cuties here?

  15. #41051

    Eva at OA Spa

    After having read the reviews for Eva, texted for line up to confirm she's working and decided to book hh with her. Wow you guys aren't kidding. She was wearing a sexy tight red dress and was my favorite of the current line up. Hot young and all the right curves.

    Got the VIP room and laid out the tip, and got face down. She gave a decent rub for a few minutes then began the crack tease. She grabbed the wipes and cleaned me up from the back. She proceeded with a very wet rim session. She was not shy about it either and really worked it like a pro. I lifted to all fours while she continued rimming while jerking me from behind. Flipped over for a BBBJ. She is an absolute throat goat. I laid in total bliss for about 10 minutes while she sucked my dick slowly and passionately with plenty of eye contact, going back and forth between deep throat and just the tip. It was not rushed at all, like she was truly enjoying it which added to the GFE.

    Signaled the boom boom and she went to grab the cover. Put it on and hopped on for ACG. I love when they can bounce on it with perfect control. She was bouncing on my dick so hard and her pussy was so tight, I was in heaven. Let her ride the shit out of me for a few minutes until she came or at least pretended to. Flipped her over for missionary and just bear hugged her while power fucking her at increasing speed and tempo until I blew in the bag. Her pussy got tighter and tighter in missionary as I sped up the pace too. Fuck that was hot. Laid on my back and we cuddled for a few minutes with light convo through translator app. Didn't even make it to K9 or other positions to enjoy that sweet round ass of hers, but still finished very happy.

    Highly recommend Eva while she's still in town.

    50 hf for HH + 150 tip = GFE, DFK, rim, BBBJ, ACG, missionary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape