Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 5511
-
10-29-25 14:06 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 281Low rates? Wow I don't know your standards but her rates are far from low.
Originally Posted by LandRover20
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 12:07 #5030Senior Member

Posts: 313I've seen Rachel 4 times now since she's been back and it just keeps getting better. If yall want to skip out because of her past that's fine, more for me!
Originally Posted by Bvretr69
[View Original Post]
That being said Alexis is terrible gross and not worth your time at all.
-
10-29-25 09:38 #5029Senior Member

Posts: 262Howell
There has to be someone in the howell brighton area. Anyone know of anything. Tired of waisting time driving to lansing to have my time waisted most of the time. Thanks.
-
10-29-25 09:21 #5028Senior Member

Posts: 403Amy
Tried searching on amyy but no results. Can someone lead me in the direction of reviews for her? Feel free to pm me. Not sure what to expect with rates that low.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansing/female-escorts/caucasian_w/amy-use5178892023-/729161718694
-
10-29-25 07:18 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 71Double wide Marci
Saw her again--older lady (probably 60 or so), very slim, nice, good communicator. Just north of Lansing in a reasonable mobile home community. I parked on the street in front; plenty of space. The attached pic shows the room where the action takes place and in person it looks like the photo so you can see she keeps it neat and clean. For the activity, we started with BBBJ, went to covered FS (tight) in several positions, and finished with more BBBJ / CIM--she's a swallower. Says she's moving soon--too bad, she's been a good, reliable, well priced fixture around here for many years.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/867442276670
-
10-28-25 06:36 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 218She's good friends with Rachel Reed who also ROB with boyfriends at gunpoint when she hangout in Flint and Saginaw. Be safe out there boys!
Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 11:48 #5025Senior Member

Posts: 531Ended getting back to me. Hopefully I can see her this evening.
Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 11:01 #5024Senior Member

Posts: 531See her?
End up seeing her? Rates?
Originally Posted by Hulabear6734
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 10:59 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 531Abby
Had a plan to see her last night and then closer to the desired appt time crickets. Haven't heard back anything today either. I'd post a link but she's been taking them down.
-
10-27-25 06:16 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 62Any info Brooklyn
I know I've posted a few lady's in the last few days just wanting to get my moneys worth and avoid a sketchy situation looking for info on Brooklyn and thank you to everyone that has commented on my other post I appreciate all the info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/823996706759
-
10-27-25 05:59 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 132#4 in her ads a year or so ago you could see track marks in her arms.
Originally Posted by Cable1
[View Original Post]
#5 I doubt is real, her ads are in almost all areas of Michigan.
-
10-27-25 05:59 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 132#4 in her ass a year or so ago you could see track marks in her arms.
Originally Posted by Cable1
[View Original Post]
#5 I doubt is real, her ads are in almost all areas of Michigan.
-
10-27-25 05:47 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 180Winter
The #2 in the list goes by Winter, Liven in a quiet trailer park near Laingsburg, $120 was the cost she is friendly enough, but is a bit larger and a bit rougher than the pictures show.
Originally Posted by Cable1
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 20:54 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 62I appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 16:34 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 373Alexis Rose
Your third listing, for Alexis Rose, has plenty of past reports of being a ROB. I had a personal experience with her several years ago where she started the deed, then pulled the "I think the cops are here" scam.
Originally Posted by Cable1
[View Original Post]
She may have changed in the years that I saw her, but just relaying my personal experience.
Stay Safe,
Buddy.










Reply With Quote




