Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 548
Everyone deserves a Happy Ending
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #473
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys any info on Py Acu Spa on e south st?
    I don't recommend it. Go try Swan in Bellflower instead.

  2. #472

    Py Acu Spa

    Hey guys any info on Py Acu Spa on e south st?

  3. #471
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Lucy

    Just had a fantastic session with my favorite Double D MP Girl Lucy. Won't bore you with the details, she's one of my ATF for those GD fun bags alone. God I love those MM titties. Last chance to enjoy them as she leaves for China on the 1st.

    Swan Skincare Massage.

  4. #470

    Latina MPs in 562 Bellflower. Long Beach?

    What's up fellas. Any good Latina MPs around Bellflower to Long Beach? I like thin Latinas and don't like them thick. Please give a brother recommendations.

  5. #469

    Ditto on Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick3977  [View Original Post]
    Booked a 45 mins session with Joy yesterday and had a nice time.

    She is around 5'3", light and compact at 110 pounds, with a well proportioned frame which has curves at right places.

    I paid hf and tips upfront and then she took me to her room. I stripped and she cleaned my jr thoroughly, her hands were gentle, lingering just long enough between my legs to tease a preview with her mouth, warm and wet under the spray. She took my cock deep without warning, no hesitation, her lips sealing tight as she bobbed with slow, deliberate rhythm.

    Then her tongue swirled under the crown, down the shaft, flicking over my vein with precision. She sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time, rolling them gently with her tongue before working her way back up, taking me deep again, her nose brushing my pubes as she held it at the base. No gag, no rushjust heaven.

    I flipped her around and pulled her hips back toward my face. She lowered herself onto my mouth, her pussy already slick, warm folds parting easily as I circled her clit with slow, steady pressure. She moaned into my cock, redoubling her suction as she pumped me with her fist at the base. We stayed like that for nearly ten minutesher grinding in small circles against my tongue, me bucking into her throatuntil I couldn't hold back any longer.

    I pulled her up, rolled the cover on, and guided her onto her back. We started in missionary, her legs locked around my waist, her heels digging into my ass as I drove deep. She whispered in Chinese, breathless, eyes locked on mine, then pushed me onto my back and climbed on top. Her ACG was flawlessslow grind at first, then a sudden, rhythmic bounce that made her tits jiggle with each downward thrust. I gripped her hips, guiding her pace, watching her face twist in pleasure as she rode me harder, faster, until I exploded, my hips jerking off the bed as I emptied into the condom.

    She collapsed beside me, then sat up quickly, wiping me down with a warm towel before straddling my thighs to begin the massage. She spent extra time on my shins and feet, then finished with a shoulder rub that had me nearly asleep. When time was up, she smiled, helped me dress, and walked me to the door.

    A very horny and service oriented girl and I left happy.

    Damage 60+140.
    I saw Joy yesterday also. Around 11:30 am.

    I thought she was fantastic. The best I've had at I Beauty so far. I like that type of spinner body and had a great time.

    She said she is there until the end of this month.

  6. #468
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Joy at I Beauty

    Booked a 45 mins session with Joy yesterday and had a nice time.

    She is around 5'3", light and compact at 110 pounds, with a well proportioned frame which has curves at right places.

    I paid hf and tips upfront and then she took me to her room. I stripped and she cleaned my jr thoroughly, her hands were gentle, lingering just long enough between my legs to tease a preview with her mouth, warm and wet under the spray. She took my cock deep without warning, no hesitation, her lips sealing tight as she bobbed with slow, deliberate rhythm.

    Then her tongue swirled under the crown, down the shaft, flicking over my vein with precision. She sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time, rolling them gently with her tongue before working her way back up, taking me deep again, her nose brushing my pubes as she held it at the base. No gag, no rush—just heaven.

    I flipped her around and pulled her hips back toward my face. She lowered herself onto my mouth, her pussy already slick, warm folds parting easily as I circled her clit with slow, steady pressure. She moaned into my cock, redoubling her suction as she pumped me with her fist at the base. We stayed like that for nearly ten minutes—her grinding in small circles against my tongue, me bucking into her throat—until I couldn't hold back any longer.

    I pulled her up, rolled the cover on, and guided her onto her back. We started in missionary, her legs locked around my waist, her heels digging into my ass as I drove deep. She whispered in Chinese, breathless, eyes locked on mine, then pushed me onto my back and climbed on top. Her ACG was flawless—slow grind at first, then a sudden, rhythmic bounce that made her tits jiggle with each downward thrust. I gripped her hips, guiding her pace, watching her face twist in pleasure as she rode me harder, faster, until I exploded, my hips jerking off the bed as I emptied into the condom.

    She collapsed beside me, then sat up quickly, wiping me down with a warm towel before straddling my thighs to begin the massage. She spent extra time on my shins and feet, then finished with a shoulder rub that had me nearly asleep. When time was up, she smiled, helped me dress, and walked me to the door.

    A very horny and service oriented girl and I left happy.

    Damage 60+140.

  7. #467

    Garden OC and IBeauty

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    I' ve started frequenting this spot. 4 times and a different crew each time. Do these providers swap out frequently here?? How often?

    I caught Ivy last month but have not seen her there again. Would like a repeat on that action.
    Garden, IBeauty, probably other places I'm unaware of rotate girls every 10 days. Ask for one of their cell #'s next time you might get lucky and keep in touch with one you like.

    BTW other spas do this, they usually have 2-3 locations that rotate their roster of girls. Time spent and location vary, there's no precise answer.

  8. #466

    Rotation at IBeauty

    I' ve started frequenting this spot. 4 times and a different crew each time. Do these providers swap out frequently here?? How often?

    I caught Ivy last month but have not seen her there again. Would like a repeat on that action.

  9. #465

    Visiting Long Beach

    Hey everyone, first trip to LA coming up and staying in Long Beach. Coming from MN where the massage scene is all but extinct. I am hoping to find a solid spot for one of the days I'm in town. Any suggestions on places masseuse would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

  10. #464

    Coco at I Beauty

    Finally went back and pulled Coco after the failed threesome last time. It was more busy this time so no offer of a four hand massage. Oh well.

    Coco is fantastic. Looks great for her age. Especially if you like curvy milfs. Do she got a booty? She doooooo. Anyway she's a great tease and has fun the whole session if you let her. Head game is on point and worth the price of admission alone.

    We went loud and rough this session. Guess she was comfortable with all the other guys there cause we were not subtle at all haha. Afterwards while wiping me down she says how she likes big ones and that I should only see her from now on. Idk if she meant it in a way that other girls have complained about my size. Will have to ask next time of she's still around and remembers me.

  11. #463

    Ocean Spa Downey

    Saw Bailey. Late 30 ish, early 40's Chinese MILF. Limited English. Really beautiful face. So beautiful that she can be in Korean dramas because she looks more Korean than Chinese. She rarely works at this location, so you are lucky if you get her. Walk of shame is real because of popular taco place next door and 7-11 across the street. Terrible location for AMP activities in my opinion. However, good activities inside.

  12. #462
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Coco at I Beauty

    I was in the area yesterday and, after reading the review about Kiki and Coco, I texted I Beauty to check who was available. The mamasan got back to me super quick with a list of names, and I was stoked to see Coco was free for my preferred time slot, so I booked her right away.

    When I showed up, Coco greeted me at the door with a warm smile and led me to the room. She was rocking a T and skirt that made her look seriously sexy. I handed over the HF and tip upfront, and she instantly knew what I was after. She stepped out to grab her supplies while I stripped down and hopped on the table.

    A couple minutes later, she was back and shed her clothes in a flash. She's about 5'3" with curves in all the right spots, nice big D-cups that are a little saggy from gravity but still super soft and fun to play with. She had me flip face down for a sensual full-body rub, gliding her naked self all over me. After a bit, I turned over, and we dove into some DFK that trailed down to a killer BBBJ. She didn't go full deep throat, but her technique was way above average. I could've easily popped right there if I'd let her keep going. It's always a treat getting head from someone who seems to actually enjoy it (or at least sells it well).

    She asked what position I wanted to kick off with, and I said cowgirl then she climbed on and started riding me. I love watching girls' faces light up when I slide in and that little grimace as they grind down. Coco was solid on top, great rhythm, and she took it balls-deep, which isn't super common with Asian providers from what I've seen. She got really wet and let out what sounded like a legit O, which was a huge turn-on for me. We switched to missionary next, where she let me pound deep and hard until I finished in the bag. Oh, and the whole time, on top and in mish, her right hand was gently teasing the boys.

    We chatted a little afterward, then she sent me off with a smile. All in all, it was a fantastic session. I'd definitely repeat if she's still around next week.

  13. #461

    Few times

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyShi  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering how often your provider asks you not to leave a review online. It happened to me recently.
    Its happened a few times. Last time was when I visited a very new spa in Pasadena.

    Where did they ask you for no reviews?

    DM if you prefer.

  14. #460
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by ToozMan330  [View Original Post]
    Paid 1/2 hour fee and was taken to te room, Eva is very compact. She has the energy of an giant athlete. Took a shower that's a available on sight. Massage was very good. Teasing here and there, on the flip she asks what do I want? I say "you!" We come to a price and she starts to get to work. She starts with a slow hand job to get me fully erect, slips cover on with mouth and gives a nice and slow BJ. She turns around so we can 69. After a few minutes of that, I have her lay on her back so I can eat her some more. I sneak in a finger then 2. She start moaning and gets really wet, I try to enter her but she is really tight. Also me having a fat head didn't help either. She gets on top to have gravity help a bit, upon entering that tightness feels like heaven. After a few minutes of Cowgirl" Reverse Cowgirl she switched to Cowgirl. I only last a few more minutes after that. I blow my load in the cover. She cleans me up, I pay the tip and leave. I will be back again.
    Hi. About how old and what was the damage?

    Thanks.

  15. #459
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    No online review asked

    Just wondering how often your provider asks you not to leave a review online. It happened to me recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape