The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 549
Everyone deserves a Happy Ending
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #459
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    No online review asked

    Just wondering how often your provider asks you not to leave a review online. It happened to me recently.

  2. #458

    I Beauty Kiki and Coco. The threesome that wasn't meant to be.

    I swung by while I was in the area for some shopping. Kiki answered the door wearing some thick glasses and a tight slip on dress. She's a tiny little thing with small enhanced tits.

    At the room I undress while she takes care of the donation. We skip the massage. Eager D FK. When it's fun like that I can't help it so I picked her up and laid her down for some daty. Yum. After a while we switch positions and she's got a great mouth! She can't deepthroat but it's wet and she's eager to please! Rims me a bit too and she heads out to grab the rubber after I tell her I want to fuck.

    A minute later she comes in kissing up on me and introduces me to Coco. More mature, big naturals. My cock is in both their hands, I'm fingering Kiki and kissing Coco. "Want threesome baby? 100 more. "

    Easy yes!! But as soon as I broke off to bring out my cash another monger walks into the lobby. Completely out of luck Coco kisses me goodbye and goes to deal with the new guy.

    Oh well. I still had an amazing time with Kiki. For such a small girl she can take it very well. She's tiny so I'd just pick her up and put her in the positions I wanted. Missionary, doggy, then acg. We were making it clap in there haha.

    Anyway yeah. I beauty is worth it. Kiki is a blast. Coco looks naughty as hell and I'll be seeing her soon.

    House: 50 tip: 140.

  3. #457

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    Made it Long Beach and first time in this area. Got an Uber to New New on South. Got there and was told they were closing, even though their hours listed as being open. Went literally across the street to CC, thankfully they were open. Wasn't expecting much, but wanted to play so proceeded. Greeted by a 40-45 year Chinese woman. Not stunning, I'd rate her a 5 or 6. Little English, but opted for an hour. Proceeded to the room, I asked about table shower but don't think she understood. She left and I got undressed, put my donation on top of my clothes. I sat on the edge of the bed and started getting ready for fun as she came back in. She understood I wasn't looking for a massage and she jumped right in to help. She started jerking me, slowly and not like a jackhammer, and was kissing my neck all the while. She then began to kiss my chest, played with nipples and finally began to kiss Mr. Happy. Not the greatest, but she did give it a good effort. A little toothy, and couldn't get half of it w / o wincing. She did have lots of eye contact and got me ready for the main event. On with the cover and lots of positions, my favorite being her bent over the table. She can take a pounding, and from her fingering herself, she was leaking all over the place. Blew hard after 20 minutes, and still had plenty of time left and she didn't rush me out. She laid on the table with me, and surprisingly began kissing, not super passionate DFK, but it was nice. She was trying to wake Mr Happy, and about 10 minutes of kissing and stroking him got him up. She started a great BBBJ, and for 15 or 20 minutes did everything to suck the soul out of him. I didn't think I had it in me, but she got the second round out of me! All in all, worth the donation, but she didn't have the best body or looks. I'd repeat, but may Uber a little further to find more fun.

    Any suggestions of 5-10 minutes drive from Long Beach airport for an Asian who does BBBJ / cim and under 3 bills total out the door?
    As of September, it closed.

  4. #456

    Bianca Melted Bliss

    She pop up on Instagram "MeltedBliss2". Has anyone ever seen her. Found a reviews on RM. A favorable review, but the comments were not as nice.

  5. #455
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Visiting

    I am visiting from out of town, staying in the airport area and looking for a real good solid actual full body massage with deep tissue and handshake, possible bare vocal lesson from an attractive provider in their 20's or 30's. Latine or white would be a bonus.

  6. #454

    Moonlight Massage

    Anyone been to Moonlight Massage on Anaheim recently?

  7. #453

    Long Beach Fun

    Made it Long Beach and first time in this area. Got an Uber to New New on South. Got there and was told they were closing, even though their hours listed as being open. Went literally across the street to CC, thankfully they were open. Wasn't expecting much, but wanted to play so proceeded. Greeted by a 40-45 year Chinese woman. Not stunning, I'd rate her a 5 or 6. Little English, but opted for an hour. Proceeded to the room, I asked about table shower but don't think she understood. She left and I got undressed, put my donation on top of my clothes. I sat on the edge of the bed and started getting ready for fun as she came back in. She understood I wasn't looking for a massage and she jumped right in to help. She started jerking me, slowly and not like a jackhammer, and was kissing my neck all the while. She then began to kiss my chest, played with nipples and finally began to kiss Mr. Happy. Not the greatest, but she did give it a good effort. A little toothy, and couldn't get half of it w / o wincing. She did have lots of eye contact and got me ready for the main event. On with the cover and lots of positions, my favorite being her bent over the table. She can take a pounding, and from her fingering herself, she was leaking all over the place. Blew hard after 20 minutes, and still had plenty of time left and she didn't rush me out. She laid on the table with me, and surprisingly began kissing, not super passionate DFK, but it was nice. She was trying to wake Mr Happy, and about 10 minutes of kissing and stroking him got him up. She started a great BBBJ, and for 15 or 20 minutes did everything to suck the soul out of him. I didn't think I had it in me, but she got the second round out of me! All in all, worth the donation, but she didn't have the best body or looks. I'd repeat, but may Uber a little further to find more fun.

    Any suggestions of 5-10 minutes drive from Long Beach airport for an Asian who does BBBJ / cim and under 3 bills total out the door?

  8. #452

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Videobandit91  [View Original Post]
    Where is Lulu now?
    Try Ruby Spa.

  9. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment with Lulu this morning. She is one of the younger providers you'll run into and part of my current rotation of girls I constantly visit. I've seen her in El monte, Bellflower and at a C-org in SGV.

    She's 23-24 years old. Really cute face. Nice lips and teeth. Light skinned. Petite. Fresh C cup man mades. She used to have really beautiful natural upper B cups. Thin with not much booty nor hips. If you like more meat, she's not for you. Zero English.

    She provides a very young GFE. BBBJ is great (no DT but she tries) but she can easily make me bust with just her mouth. 69 with a trimmed nice kitty. Very sensitive to DATY. Very reactive. CFS in all positions. Doggy was excellent as watching myself ride her on the mirror was an excellent view. Once I asked to switch from doggy to mish, saw that her pussy was creamy AF. Oh BTW, she's the tightest provider I've had. Be warned if you're packing. But yes she gets creamy. Busted in mish with DFE. She's a big time kisser. Very passionate.
    Where is Lulu now?

  10. #450

    CC is meh

    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Long Beach this w / e and looking to play. I'll be at the Long Beach Airport but won't have a lot of free time and will need to Uber, so prefer something close to the airport. Looking for Asian, BBBJ, cds. CIM and DFK are always a plus. I've searched the threads and CC looks like best option. If any other suggestions or feedback on CC, I'd appreciate it.
    CC is meh. Nothing special but they do allow BBFS if you ask nicely. I Beauty in bellflower is run by same owners Garden Spa and Du Calme.

  11. #449

    Assistance

    I'll be in Long Beach this w / e and looking to play. I'll be at the Long Beach Airport but won't have a lot of free time and will need to Uber, so prefer something close to the airport. Looking for Asian, BBBJ, cds. CIM and DFK are always a plus. I've searched the threads and CC looks like best option. If any other suggestions or feedback on CC, I'd appreciate it.

  12. #448

    Lucky cloud spa Sep 13th Yoyo

    Had the urge for some asian kitty so I swung by early enough to be part of the breakfast rush at the brunch spot next door. Went in and got Yoyo. Skinny MILF type (40's+) with well done man mades that frame her body well. Couldn't talk her into BBBJ but the head was great. Deep and with enthusiasm. When it came time to fuck she laid down prone and let me pound it from behind. After a while she grabbed my hand and put it around her neck.

    Found that funny but I took the hint LOL. Absolutely went to town on her. She's not the quiet type at all. Guess there wasn't anyone else there to worry about. Anyway I bust quick due to nerves and the excitement of pulling a girl who's obviously enjoying herself. Rolled the dice and once my dick stopped spasming I kept thrusting into her.

    Her turn to take the hint. She had been getting ready to get up but she just melted into it and kept moaning "please more" to the beat I set. Didn't stop till finished in the bag one more time. This time she leans back for some DFK while milking me with some expert kegels.

    Was sent off with a smile and a warm "see you next time" and when I checked the time we had went over by 15 minutes. Amazing bang for my buck. 45 door fee 140 tip.

  13. #447
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    Lucky Massage Eva

    Paid 1/2 hour fee and was taken to te room, Eva is very compact. She has the energy of an giant athlete. Took a shower that's a available on sight. Massage was very good. Teasing here and there, on the flip she asks what do I want? I say "you!" We come to a price and she starts to get to work. She starts with a slow hand job to get me fully erect, slips cover on with mouth and gives a nice and slow BJ. She turns around so we can 69. After a few minutes of that, I have her lay on her back so I can eat her some more. I sneak in a finger then 2. She start moaning and gets really wet, I try to enter her but she is really tight. Also me having a fat head didn't help either. She gets on top to have gravity help a bit, upon entering that tightness feels like heaven. After a few minutes of Cowgirl" Reverse Cowgirl she switched to Cowgirl. I only last a few more minutes after that. I blow my load in the cover. She cleans me up, I pay the tip and leave. I will be back again.

  14. #446
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Kacy

    Went to see Kacy again, awesome GFE. Started with a light backrub, asked her to rim and she did it slowly then pushed deep with her tongue. After about 5 min, I got up, put her on the bed and missionary. I was a bit tired but pounded away in a few positions till I was getting ab cramps from riding her ass. I lied back and asked her to BBBJ me till I was about to cum and she stuck her finger in my ass and deep throated me letting me explode into her throat. We cuddle a bit after and I was hard again but times was up but she stroked me a bit more and some other monger rang the doorbell. It was a full hour of pleasure. BBBJ, DT, CIM, FIV, FIA, Prostate massage, no rush. Love the natural tittles and small nipples, real fine shaved beaver with almost no lips.

  15. #445

    Lulu. GQC Spa Bellflower

    Made an appointment with Lulu this morning. She is one of the younger providers you'll run into and part of my current rotation of girls I constantly visit. I've seen her in El monte, Bellflower and at a C-org in SGV.

    She's 23-24 years old. Really cute face. Nice lips and teeth. Light skinned. Petite. Fresh C cup man mades. She used to have really beautiful natural upper B cups. Thin with not much booty nor hips. If you like more meat, she's not for you. Zero English.

    She provides a very young GFE. BBBJ is great (no DT but she tries) but she can easily make me bust with just her mouth. 69 with a trimmed nice kitty. Very sensitive to DATY. Very reactive. CFS in all positions. Doggy was excellent as watching myself ride her on the mirror was an excellent view. Once I asked to switch from doggy to mish, saw that her pussy was creamy AF. Oh BTW, she's the tightest provider I've had. Be warned if you're packing. But yes she gets creamy. Busted in mish with DFE. She's a big time kisser. Very passionate.

    House 40.

    Tip 140.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape