Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 44200
-
10-27-25 11:45 #41065Senior Member

Posts: 1066Perhaps it's been mentioned in previous posts, but where's 88 Skin's location?
DB.
Originally Posted by UjuJonas
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 01:24 #41064Senior Member

Posts: 88Where is this? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 23:56 #41063Senior Member

Posts: 436Keep us posted. I'll be interested if that's true.
Originally Posted by MDK33
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 18:53 #41062Senior Member

Posts: 69I texted her number recently. She did say there is a young girl but I think only on select days. I might get more info about the other one and see what happens.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 18:46 #41061Senior Member

Posts: 69I guess I missed that
Not on the post I replied to. I did get a text from MMS that they had one other girl but only for 4 days.
Originally Posted by ArtDutchMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 16:25 #41060Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Check your dm.
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 14:19 #41059Senior Member

Posts: 183OA Spa
I am in the SGV area and I have looked through 12 pages here and can't find the address to OA Spa.
Can someone please message me the address? Thanks.
-
10-26-25 09:58 #41058Senior Member

Posts: 2015How much was FS and house fee?
Originally Posted by Jjoy07
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 09:47 #41057Senior Member

Posts: 2015Mei?
Its the Angel Head spa? Anybody have a link to her ad MEI?
Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 08:05 #41056Senior Member

Posts: 325No Name in Santa Ana
Randomly went to a place on Grand south of the 22. This is in a shopping center that has zero businesses, this place stands alone, its quite odd, but the idea of exploring seemed fun so I entered. Not much to elaborate on here other than it appears to be all you can eat but the girls seem really bored and put no effort, they also are pretty average although wear dresses with lab coats over. You're all welcome to crack the code on this place, it was not worth a repeat based on the overall lackluster vibe.
-
10-26-25 03:03 #41055Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: Royal
Mind sharing info on this place? Not familiar with the OC landscape. Tried and found a couple of places with "Royal".
Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin
[View Original Post]
TIA.
Mondo.
-
10-26-25 01:37 #41054Senior Member

Posts: 82See the Legit Massage thread.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 23:04 #41053Regular Member

Posts: 10Garden Spa PSA
Attempted a Garden visit yesterday and it was an interesting experience. Went on a Friday night and the place was pretty active. I had an appointment but got there 30 m early and decided to head in instead of waiting in the car.
They sat me down on the sofa inside and I waited for 30 m and wow the things I saw and heard.
In a span of 30 minutes there was about 8 guys coming in and out.
A few other mongers had to be sat down in the other waiting areas. While others were sitting down I heard a few of them with lots of phlegm buildup which is a sign of you know what (not trying to get banned).
Only mentioning this b / c I am a fairly clean person and don't want to catch anything and while a lot of guys might not care I thought I'd give a heads up to those who do care about the type of guys coming in and out of here.
Also cleanliness is not a priority for these girls many were just going back to back just to get the guys to cum asap so they can move to the next.
I ended up leaving before my appointment as I was pretty turned off by this point.
Stay safe guys.
-
10-25-25 13:25 #41052Senior Member

Posts: 334Young Zi
Any recommendations at YZ? From what I'm hearing, the place is basically 100% legit now, which is what I'm used to at this shop, even years ago. I know, some of you've gotten extras years back but that wasn't my experience. I was a shy kid back then, LOL. Anyway again I'm hearing it's all legit now and all providers give great massages, trained by the owner herself. Therefore to me, the only thing that sets one above the other is looks. So, is there any cuties here?
-
10-24-25 23:43 #41051Senior Member

Posts: 30Eva at OA Spa
After having read the reviews for Eva, texted for line up to confirm she's working and decided to book hh with her. Wow you guys aren't kidding. She was wearing a sexy tight red dress and was my favorite of the current line up. Hot young and all the right curves.
Got the VIP room and laid out the tip, and got face down. She gave a decent rub for a few minutes then began the crack tease. She grabbed the wipes and cleaned me up from the back. She proceeded with a very wet rim session. She was not shy about it either and really worked it like a pro. I lifted to all fours while she continued rimming while jerking me from behind. Flipped over for a BBBJ. She is an absolute throat goat. I laid in total bliss for about 10 minutes while she sucked my dick slowly and passionately with plenty of eye contact, going back and forth between deep throat and just the tip. It was not rushed at all, like she was truly enjoying it which added to the GFE.
Signaled the boom boom and she went to grab the cover. Put it on and hopped on for ACG. I love when they can bounce on it with perfect control. She was bouncing on my dick so hard and her pussy was so tight, I was in heaven. Let her ride the shit out of me for a few minutes until she came or at least pretended to. Flipped her over for missionary and just bear hugged her while power fucking her at increasing speed and tempo until I blew in the bag. Her pussy got tighter and tighter in missionary as I sped up the pace too. Fuck that was hot. Laid on my back and we cuddled for a few minutes with light convo through translator app. Didn't even make it to K9 or other positions to enjoy that sweet round ass of hers, but still finished very happy.
Highly recommend Eva while she's still in town.
50 hf for HH + 150 tip = GFE, DFK, rim, BBBJ, ACG, missionary.












Reply With Quote




