Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 19535
-
10-26-25 00:48 #16355Senior Member

Posts: 357Should I be "happy" that I also felt her BBBJ to be a bit teethy?
Originally Posted by Panchito33
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 20:20 #16354Banned Member

Posts: 994Haha I had the exact same thought!
My average cock should be perfect for Jasmine. .
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 19:45 #16353Senior Member

Posts: 289This. Jasmine is TINY. Anything above average would not fit in her mouth but that pussy is TIGHT and she can take a pounding. I remember pounding her for straight 20 minutes while we both got sweaty and finished it in doggie and grabbing that shapely ass. She is also naughty but it is obvious that she puts on a show and I just let her do it.
Originally Posted by Panchito33
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 17:48 #16352Senior Member

Posts: 72Sindy at Blue Jade
Very petite with a pretty face.
Was short on time so I only did a hour.
Made her a deal that a lot of women would not be able to do; a good tip for four times in an hour!!
Wow! Did she ever deliver orally!
Very beautiful and fun.
-
10-25-25 13:11 #16351Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 341Jasmine
I've heard this before from other mongers. Let's remember she's a tiny thing, a spinner. If you have a fat cock, there's no getting around those teeth. I've seen her a few times, but my dick isn't fat, haven't had toothy BJs from her or any girl that I can recall. Average dick size has its advantages.
Originally Posted by WhyNot96
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 12:44 #16350Senior Member

Posts: 170My bad. I saw they both had orange outfits on. Upon looking closer, the outfits are different. So disregard they're the same gal.
Originally Posted by WillShookup
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 11:19 #16349Senior Member

Posts: 148Adding that searching her number on The Other Site links to this Tryst ad. For someone I believe was outed and banned as trans and definitely not who I saw.
Originally Posted by WillShookup
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/ojulie
-
10-25-25 07:23 #16348Senior Member

Posts: 158Teeth
I am going to experience this.
Originally Posted by WhyNot96
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 02:36 #16347Senior Member

Posts: 148Interesting; high confidence of that? The pics don't look like her to my eyes, but the review descriptions seem consistent.
Originally Posted by RileySmom
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 18:39 #16346Senior Member

Posts: 170Vivian, AKA Lexsy on the other board.
Originally Posted by WillShookup
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 17:54 #16345Senior Member

Posts: 144Maybe it's not his card?
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 17:46 #16344Senior Member

Posts: 544Why on earth would you want a permanent digital record that you spent $200+ at a massage parlor?
Originally Posted by ChampDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 17:29 #16343Senior Member

Posts: 53Tokyo Renton Jasmine Pain and Pleasure
Saw Jasmine at Tokyo Spa in Renton. Standard $$ and the place wasn't busy at all.
Probably one of those enjoyable but painful session I've had at an AMP.
Pros: Probs say in her 30's but looked great, small Asian ass but had some shape, cute belly button ring, deep DFK, best tasting DATY I've had in a minute, could take a pounding in any position even when bottoming out.
Cons: The toothiest BBBJ I've ever had in my life. At one point I had to tap out and have her just focus on the head and even that had some teeth. For all my fellow mongers with some size, I'd honestly skip her. I can still feel her teeth scraping my shaft as I write this. After the deed was done, what followed was a painful no-oil massage for 10 ish minutes.
Overall, would not repeat personally.
*This post is fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
-
10-24-25 16:45 #16342Senior Member

Posts: 29Unfortunately you won't find any FS places that accept credit card, even if they do they won't be for long. Too many dbags go there and then chargeback on the card, since the AMPs run an illegal establishment there's nothing they can do. But if you just don't want to bring cash for whatever reason, I know at least Tokyo accepts Zelle payments.
Originally Posted by ChampDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 15:46 #16341Senior Member

Posts: 59Any good places take credit card / debit card
Hey guys, I know that it's probably a bad business practice for obvious reason, but any of these places take credit card / debit card and offer FS? I found a bunch of them that do but they don't offer FS. Thanks for all the support.











Reply With Quote




