Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 19534
-
10-27-25 14:49 #16369Senior Member

Posts: 119Monica at JM
I'm not sure. I didn't see the cat-ear Monica at Tokyo this summer. Bummer!
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 14:13 #16368Senior Member

Posts: 231Is this the same Monica that was at Tokyo this summer, wears cat ears? She was a great time and would be even more so with a table shower to work with.
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 01:11 #16367Senior Member

Posts: 350Wait, you came Four times in an hour?! You the man!
Originally Posted by ThomasSea
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 19:49 #16366Senior Member

Posts: 119JM knocked it out of the park again with a young beautiful Monica
Monica has arrived.
She looks so stunning with her makeup and hair done. She greets me with the biggest smile and delicious kisses.
Her natural body is a perfect 10. Her English is great, she loves to joke and she does have great sense of humor.
She'll do everything for the standard AMP service, she communicate orally super well.
It's been a while since I see a well trimmed landing strip and the 69 is memorable.
I will see her again. Next month going to be a hot one at JM, so many sexy girls tobe thankful for!
-
10-26-25 00:48 #16365Senior Member

Posts: 350Should I be "happy" that I also felt her BBBJ to be a bit teethy?
Originally Posted by Panchito33
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 20:20 #16364Banned Member

Posts: 994Haha I had the exact same thought!
My average cock should be perfect for Jasmine. .
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 19:45 #16363Senior Member

Posts: 289This. Jasmine is TINY. Anything above average would not fit in her mouth but that pussy is TIGHT and she can take a pounding. I remember pounding her for straight 20 minutes while we both got sweaty and finished it in doggie and grabbing that shapely ass. She is also naughty but it is obvious that she puts on a show and I just let her do it.
Originally Posted by Panchito33
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 17:48 #16362Senior Member

Posts: 72Sindy at Blue Jade
Very petite with a pretty face.
Was short on time so I only did a hour.
Made her a deal that a lot of women would not be able to do; a good tip for four times in an hour!!
Wow! Did she ever deliver orally!
Very beautiful and fun.
-
10-25-25 13:11 #16361Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 341Jasmine
I've heard this before from other mongers. Let's remember she's a tiny thing, a spinner. If you have a fat cock, there's no getting around those teeth. I've seen her a few times, but my dick isn't fat, haven't had toothy BJs from her or any girl that I can recall. Average dick size has its advantages.
Originally Posted by WhyNot96
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 12:44 #16360Senior Member

Posts: 169My bad. I saw they both had orange outfits on. Upon looking closer, the outfits are different. So disregard they're the same gal.
Originally Posted by WillShookup
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 11:19 #16359Senior Member

Posts: 148Adding that searching her number on The Other Site links to this Tryst ad. For someone I believe was outed and banned as trans and definitely not who I saw.
Originally Posted by WillShookup
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/ojulie
-
10-25-25 07:23 #16358Senior Member

Posts: 158Teeth
I am going to experience this.
Originally Posted by WhyNot96
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 02:36 #16357Senior Member

Posts: 148Interesting; high confidence of that? The pics don't look like her to my eyes, but the review descriptions seem consistent.
Originally Posted by RileySmom
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 18:39 #16356Senior Member

Posts: 169Vivian, AKA Lexsy on the other board.
Originally Posted by WillShookup
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 17:54 #16355Senior Member

Posts: 144Maybe it's not his card?
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





