Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4404
-
10-27-25 19:48 #3054Regular Member

Posts: 6Rainbow Health Center Lynnwood
Anyone's been to Rainbow Health Center Lynnwood lately?
It was the spot for HE and sometimes PM back in the days, before the rise of Shanghi and Best.
Any intel?
-
10-27-25 19:47 #3053Banned Member

Posts: 108Correction on Girl's Name at Sunset Spa in Everett
Her name is Yuyu and not Yoyo.
-
10-27-25 19:46 #3052Regular Member

Posts: 6Current Talents at Shanghi and Best
Looking for TUMA warriors at Shanghi and Best.
Tracking that ViVi went to Brisa.
Please advise.
-
10-27-25 19:41 #3051Banned Member

Posts: 108Sunset Spa Everett
I saw a new place was opened recently in Everett so decided to try it today. I had called yesterday and asked if the girls were Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. I was told there are two Chinese ladies there with one being 24 years old and the other 26 years old. I entered the building and was met by Yoyo. I believe she is older than the ages I mentioned. She had MM Tata's and did not want them to be played with. She had a little more meat on her bones than the girls at Shanghai, Best, and Brisa. She began by having me lay face down. Her back massage was just ok. She moved to my buttocks, and it was just a very light touch as she moved over then and eventually toward my crotch.
She asked what I wanted and clearly understood what I was there for because I had given her two Benjamins. I asked if she wanted DATY and she agreed. Eventually she climbed on top for RCG. After a few minutes I asked her to turn around. She also asked me to do MISH and I agreed. All of this was covered of course.
She also did not want to kiss in any form. I did not see the other girl as she was busy when I arrived. That guy eventually left, and another guy came in just before I left.
Will I return? No, I don't think so. I hope you other fellow's appreciate me taking one for the team as I continue to try out new places.
-
10-27-25 09:47 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 80Lucky Star.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 01:26 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 39I think its gone now.
Originally Posted by TheEverettDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 00:46 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 337Basically most (if not every) girls from Shanghai or Best will rim you good.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
If you want someone to tongue your prostate, check out Anna from Brisa (Auburn).
-
10-25-25 19:47 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 279Angela at Q. Make sure you trim it and she will put her face in your ass while you are on your 4. Vivi does it too and is better at it but she is at Brisa now.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 17:26 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 511Lucky
Lucky or Lucky Star? Google shows Lucky is in Mt Lake Terrace and Lucky Star is in Lynnwood. Also are there any providers there that have natural breasts?
Originally Posted by FripOverGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 17:01 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 80Go to Lucky on 99 in lynwood, get the TS and you will have what you need.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 14:14 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 652Rimjobs
I need a tongue up my ass!
Who does this?
I am a dirtyfuk!
-
10-24-25 19:02 #3043Banned Member

Posts: 108Mamasan told me Ivy will be here through November. Just not sure if she will be at Best, Shanghai, or Brisa.
Originally Posted by Gibs789
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 12:18 #3042Banned Member

Posts: 319I'm assuming you mean November. Yuki is already gone and won't be back in the short term. She caught a bad cold so she went home early.
Originally Posted by Anon4444
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 11:20 #3041Banned Member

Posts: 994Yuki. She is gone, back in China by now
Not clear when or if she returns.
Originally Posted by Anon4444
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 08:54 #3040Regular Member

Posts: 12Yuki at best
Going to be in the area for work early October. Anyone know how long Yuki will be at best? Thanks.









Reply With Quote




