Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 3762
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3642

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-5e1f20b2f17f

    Pics accurate, easy to talk to, LEO, wild DTF, happy with 3-4 ben's. Open menu. Seniors pm for details.
    She ghosted me 3 times. Nut job. Did you get lucky?

  2. #3641

    Sexy Red

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-ddb130de3350

    Pics accurate, DTF, BB everything, very sexy, easy to talk with, a little extra weight. Wants at least 4 coins plus, but will bug you all the time for $ which is very annoying. Seniors pm for details.

  3. #3640

    Carmen

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-5e1f20b2f17f

    Pics accurate, easy to talk to, LEO, wild DTF, happy with 3-4 ben's. Open menu. Seniors pm for details.

  4. #3639

    Reviews

    You are so right! If you ever wander over to other states / cities, you may see that many of those mongers are more detailed than we usually are and that is very beneficial. B.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSeries  [View Original Post]
    This has been a problem in the Greenville forum for YEARS. I remember back in 2017 I would post detailed reviews of dreams so people would understand who was good to contact. And someone would ALWAYS share the review with the girl. Then the reviewed girl would end up blowing up my phone.

    I would make the review more nondescript and just say you had a good time with them and leave it at that (tell the seniors to reach out for details). At least that's what I started doing.

    It sucks because posting and reading lurid details is a lot of fun. But someone must be getting their rocks off by harassing these girls with the info which is just sad.

  5. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure who, but someone reached out to her and told her about this site and the reviews. That was the first time I posted in this particular thread and probably my last. I guess UTR means UTR for real.

    I'm not butt hurt about it, but wanted to let regulars know that if you find someone on SA, don't freaking tell them you found her from this site.
    This has been a problem in the Greenville forum for YEARS. I remember back in 2017 I would post detailed reviews of dreams so people would understand who was good to contact. And someone would ALWAYS share the review with the girl. Then the reviewed girl would end up blowing up my phone.

    I would make the review more nondescript and just say you had a good time with them and leave it at that (tell the seniors to reach out for details). At least that's what I started doing.

    It sucks because posting and reading lurid details is a lot of fun. But someone must be getting their rocks off by harassing these girls with the info which is just sad.

  6. #3637
    I ended up scratching her because she was going on and on about a disability she had, and so on. Maybe I made a bad call there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanview  [View Original Post]
    Zauriel. Here ya go.

  7. #3636
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure who, but someone reached out to her and told her about this site and the reviews. That was the first time I posted in this particular thread and probably my last. I guess UTR means UTR for real.

    I'm not butt hurt about it, but wanted to let regulars know that if you find someone on SA, don't freaking tell them you found her from this site.
    Unfortunately the white knight loser simps can't help themselves. They know who they are.

  8. #3635
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanview  [View Original Post]
    Zauriel. Here ya go.
    I'm not sure who, but someone reached out to her and told her about this site and the reviews. That was the first time I posted in this particular thread and probably my last. I guess UTR means UTR for real.

    I'm not butt hurt about it, but wanted to let regulars know that if you find someone on SA, don't freaking tell them you found her from this site.

  9. #3634
    Zauriel. Here ya go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Will you post a photo or screenshot of her profile so those of us who don't have a membership can see what she looks like?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251014-002253.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251014-002421.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251014-002336.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251014-002359.jpg‎  

  10. #3633
    Quote Originally Posted by BobeSugar  [View Original Post]
    My two cents: I would suggest staying away from someone in that age range. Just to be on the safe side.
    Sage advice.

  11. #3632

    My two cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanview  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I tried to see her despite the odd rules and weird costumes but she said I was too old!

    Can't go wrong with Asian pussy.

    [lQUOTE=WhoIsPro3;7414670]Quick review before she comes back from grocery shopping.

    I met with this one here: http://<a href="https://members.seek...82b930fcac</a> Rouge, 18 yo for a quick car date. Pretty cool chick, young. She looks like the photos pretty much. Completely shaved. Had to get myself hard and ready solo per her instructions LOL. It was just a novelty to find such a young rare one like this so I had to
    [ / QUOTE].

    My two cents: I would suggest staying away from someone in that age range. Just to be on the safe side.

  12. #3631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Photo?

    Will you post a photo or screenshot of her profile so those of us who don't have a membership can see what she looks like?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    Quick review before she comes back from grocery shopping.

    I met with this one here: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-7582b930fcac Rouge, 18 yo for a quick car date. Pretty cool chick, young. She looks like the photos pretty much. Completely shaved. Had to get myself hard and ready solo per her instructions LOL. It was just a novelty to find such a young rare one like this so I had to try.

    Not bad. I bet if you get to know her, more will be on the table. She was all about getting the green and she is down. I don't think this is for everyone, but for those looking for the younger side, this is it. All covered. At least this time. No BJ, just straight to it getting myself hard. I mean, in my dreams at least.

    I'd say I will do a round two. She may quote high, but just offer lower and you are good to go. Yeah, I am going to try for a round two for sure. Sh showed up wearing a tiny skirt and no panties which was cool. I hate to blast this one before I get more of the action, but I figured it's been a while since I posted, so here you go.

  13. #3630
    Thanks for the review. I tried to see her despite the odd rules and weird costumes but she said I was too old!

    Can't go wrong with Asian pussy.

    [lQUOTE=WhoIsPro3;7414670]Quick review before she comes back from grocery shopping.

    I met with this one here: http://<a href="https://members.seek...82b930fcac</a> Rouge, 18 yo for a quick car date. Pretty cool chick, young. She looks like the photos pretty much. Completely shaved. Had to get myself hard and ready solo per her instructions LOL. It was just a novelty to find such a young rare one like this so I had to try.

    Not bad. I bet if you get to know her, more will be on the table. She was all about getting the green and she is down. I don't think this is for everyone, but for those looking for the younger side, this is it. All covered. At least this time. No BJ, just straight to it getting myself hard. I mean, in my dreams at least.

    I'd say I will do a round two. She may quote high, but just offer lower and you are good to go. Yeah, I am going to try for a round two for sure. Sh showed up wearing a tiny skirt and no panties which was cool. I hate to blast this one before I get more of the action, but I figured it's been a while since I posted, so here you go. [ / QUOTE].

  14. #3629

    Powdersville SA Find

    Quick review before she comes back from grocery shopping.

    I met with this one here: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-7582b930fcac Rouge, 18 yo for a quick car date. Pretty cool chick, young. She looks like the photos pretty much. Completely shaved. Had to get myself hard and ready solo per her instructions LOL. It was just a novelty to find such a young rare one like this so I had to try.

    Not bad. I bet if you get to know her, more will be on the table. She was all about getting the green and she is down. I don't think this is for everyone, but for those looking for the younger side, this is it. All covered. At least this time. No BJ, just straight to it getting myself hard. I mean, in my dreams at least.

    I'd say I will do a round two. She may quote high, but just offer lower and you are good to go. Yeah, I am going to try for a round two for sure. Sh showed up wearing a tiny skirt and no panties which was cool. I hate to blast this one before I get more of the action, but I figured it's been a while since I posted, so here you go.

  15. #3628

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by BillGinn  [View Original Post]
    Slim pickings down here in GA these days.

    Anyone familiar with or have experience with either of these? Both seem to have good comms so far. Both willing to host. Kae after an initial public meet. Easier to be frank on SB, so haven't got too many details on Kae yet. Can't seem to post pics these days or I'd share screen shots. Thanks.

    Kae. Anderson.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-f196ee94a73e

    Lexie. Gville.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...70f4b7e88feb89
    I clicked on her page just to check her out and she sent me a message within minutes. I would say she's serious. Not really my type but lives near the mall, might chat some more and see what happens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape