Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 732 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 10978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10693
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryTyson  [View Original Post]
    She use to post on BP. Her pics got me curious one day so I hit her up. 2 phone set up. She texts me the address, I go upstairs and a fine young girl opens the door for me. She had thick black hair, dark features, nice lips, curvy, and stood about 5'6. She was pretty. Pussy was okay, it made me a little dizzy the more she'd get wet. I still ate that pussy till she was pulling the back of my head. I fuck her mish, then doggy, then finish off mish. I layed out the good dick and it was obvious because she looked confused, nervous and out of breath when we finished. She rushed to get me a napkin to wipe off and I told her to slow down LOL. She laughed because she knew I read her body language. We had some small talk after that. I told her about my job and she tells me about how much she hangs out in that area with her friend. It was a clear invitation to hangout but I didn't follow up like a * I should have. Oh well. Hopefully I'll see her again. I'd consider booking up with her again.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13212116.html
    Does she look like the pics?

  2. #10692

    Beautiful Emma

    She use to post on BP. Her pics got me curious one day so I hit her up. 2 phone set up. She texts me the address, I go upstairs and a fine young girl opens the door for me. She had thick black hair, dark features, nice lips, curvy, and stood about 5'6. She was pretty. Pussy was okay, it made me a little dizzy the more she'd get wet. I still ate that pussy till she was pulling the back of my head. I fuck her mish, then doggy, then finish off mish. I layed out the good dick and it was obvious because she looked confused, nervous and out of breath when we finished. She rushed to get me a napkin to wipe off and I told her to slow down LOL. She laughed because she knew I read her body language. We had some small talk after that. I told her about my job and she tells me about how much she hangs out in that area with her friend. It was a clear invitation to hangout but I didn't follow up like a * I should have. Oh well. Hopefully I'll see her again. I'd consider booking up with her again.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13212116.html

  3. #10691
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum808  [View Original Post]
    This is absolutely true. I booked with her, she is mid to late 40's closer to 50 with a bad attitude. She lies about her age. She showed up looking 10+ years older than what she tells people. Then I offered to pay her anyway but that I didn't want to see her and she went nuts! She threatened to tell my wife and show back up where I was stay. She's pretty crazy I wouldn't deal with her.
    What were you going to give her for showing up?

  4. #10690
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum808  [View Original Post]
    She threatened to tell my wife and show back up where I was stay.
    How did she know you were married?

  5. #10689

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Butigroove  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering has anyone tried before? Looking to pull the trigger, saw she used to be Fiona. TIA.

    https://tryst.link/massage/fiona108
    I'd stay away. I don't have first hand experience. But can at least tell you this one has serious GPS. When she first made her ad on Tryst she was asking for 5/ hr. Then she went up to 7. Now she's asking for 1 k? IMHO not worth it. GL!

  6. #10688
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogane  [View Original Post]
    So I have not personally seen or met with this provider but with all these posts I was a bit curious.

    A provider who is truly great will not need to say or shout that they're really great. Instead many others will say it for them and that will speak volumes higher and it becomes clear to anyone. That's just my opinion. Besides the previous posts before already lowering my expectations of her service her price point alone had already shutdown any notion of interest in her. I will not partake. But to someone she may be as great as she says she is. To each their own fancy and YMMV. Stay safe out there everyone.

    Very Respectfully,

    -Sho.
    This is absolutely true. I booked with her, she is mid to late 40's closer to 50 with a bad attitude. She lies about her age. She showed up looking 10+ years older than what she tells people. Then I offered to pay her anyway but that I didn't want to see her and she went nuts! She threatened to tell my wife and show back up where I was stay. She's pretty crazy I wouldn't deal with her.

  7. #10687

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by Butigroove  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering has anyone tried before? Looking to pull the trigger, saw she used to be Fiona. TIA.

    https://tryst.link/massage/fiona108
    Not great plus she's pregnant so I feel a like weird.

  8. #10686

    Any Intel?

    Just wondering has anyone tried before? Looking to pull the trigger, saw she used to be Fiona. TIA.

    https://tryst.link/massage/fiona108

  9. #10685

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Just curious because I stay away from the ones that ask for a deposit and just assume its a scam. Does anyone have experience with providers that don't scam you with the deposit?
    Unfortunately it's the big name high priced well established ones, at least from my experience. I've found some gems in the past where they didn't ask for any deposit, but were well established providers. I've also had some of that same caliber who would require the deposit on the initial meet, but the following visits would be pay in person no advance. If you look hard enough you'll find a good amount that don't ask or will for the first visit only. Of course if the ad looks shady better safe than sorry. If you look enough you'll learn who's legit and who's the scam. GL!

  10. #10684

    Deposits

    Just curious because I stay away from the ones that ask for a deposit and just assume its a scam. Does anyone have experience with providers that don't scam you with the deposit?

  11. #10683
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    Deposit scam and looks like jail bait.

    Wants a depost after zero screening. Wants 70 for a facetime. Scam. One tell tail scam is the time between you text and the response. A real girl will google your number and take a brief time to respond, the depost scams always text you back ten seconds after you text.
    Some other observations: the youthful images used by that advertiser (especially when expanded) don't match the claimed age of "30's", and although the advertiser claims to "live in Kona," the contact number has a Texas area code.

  12. #10682

    Deposit scam and looks like jail bait

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaheeks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this provider? Legit? Looks too good to be true. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lana808
    Wants a depost after zero screening. Wants 70 for a facetime. Scam. One tell tail scam is the time between you text and the response. A real girl will google your number and take a brief time to respond, the depost scams always text you back ten seconds after you text.

  13. #10681

    Lana808 - Anyone have any experience?

    Anyone have any experience with this provider? Legit? Looks too good to be true. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lana808

  14. #10680

    Ryann Lynn returning to Oahu 11/7-11/10

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, Ryann Lynn is in town until the 4th. Very GFE, very well worth seeing. My review of her is in the White Girls in the 808 sub board.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missryannlynn
    Hey all,

    Little blonde independent girl Ryann Lynn is returning Nov 7-10 Oahu, and Maui Nov 10-13. She has numerous reviews, pics are real. I'd recommend booking an appt with her sooner rather than later as she has a lot of repeat clients here in the islands. She is a true cock worshipper and loved getting a cum lei all over her massive breasts!

    https://tryst.link/escort/missryannlynn

  15. #10679

    Her vibe puts her lower than she thinks

    Quote Originally Posted by ElitePro  [View Original Post]
    1 k for a rude bipolar delusional 40 year old mom with stained sheets, the type of stain that doesn't rub off. Like I said, if anyone decides to lay with her maker sure you wear protection and bring some Tylenol for the headache. She thinks anyone who makes less money than her is a loser and that she's a goddess queen who deserves nothing but high value men with money.
    So I have not personally seen or met with this provider but with all these posts I was a bit curious.

    A provider who is truly great will not need to say or shout that they're really great. Instead many others will say it for them and that will speak volumes higher and it becomes clear to anyone. That's just my opinion. Besides the previous posts before already lowering my expectations of her service her price point alone had already shutdown any notion of interest in her. I will not partake. But to someone she may be as great as she says she is. To each their own fancy and YMMV. Stay safe out there everyone.

    Very Respectfully,

    -Sho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape