Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 167 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 2500
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2095
    I don't do extras so I'm not sure who's pricy and who's not. I always do 45 m which you can't beat anywhere else price-wise. Kiana is super hot imo and service was great too. Hazel is super cute and genuine, very nice body (short), her boobs are fake but not perfectly done, but overall. I really liked her looks / smile / personality. There are some providers who put on a persona / show / act (most, to be honest); some that seem real / genuine (like Hazel, Skyler,) and some, that puts on such a good act / show that it seems so genuine, but deep down you know it's not (Stacy LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    From your list I have seen Mia and Stacy, both were very beautiful and service was great. Mia wanted too much money for me but Stacys FS price was decent so I went with it. Yeah she was pretty good for the price but not what I was hoping for.

    The others I have seen are Val, smoking body but not very attractive. Kate, she was great but pricey for me. Tasha, decent service but not my type. Tokyo, hard pass. Terrible service and pricey. Coco, hard pass. Decent massage but too thick and old for me. Feel like I am forgetting someone but anyway.

    Kiana and Hazel intrigue me but I worry that the representation pics will look nothing like them. Also, do either offer extras?

  2. #2094
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    You're seeing the wrong ones LOL. Go see Ella, Stacy, Mia, Skyler, Charlie, Hazel, Kiana or Andrea. Never had a single bad experience with any of these and the level of service and price at ROM are unbeatable but not with all the girls.
    From your list I have seen Mia and Stacy, both were very beautiful and service was great. Mia wanted too much money for me but Stacys FS price was decent so I went with it. Yeah she was pretty good for the price but not what I was hoping for.

    The others I have seen are Val, smoking body but not very attractive. Kate, she was great but pricey for me. Tasha, decent service but not my type. Tokyo, hard pass. Terrible service and pricey. Coco, hard pass. Decent massage but too thick and old for me. Feel like I am forgetting someone but anyway.

    Kiana and Hazel intrigue me but I worry that the representation pics will look nothing like them. Also, do either offer extras?

  3. #2093
    Very sad indeed: There's really NO ONE at her level of service (at that price) ANYWHERE. Vanessa at ROM is about the same body type and overall amazing look, and the service was great, but not at Stacy's level.

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnusDeo  [View Original Post]
    Stacy being on hiatus until at least summer '26 is going to kill me. She's my ATF over at ROM and finding someone who can match her is going to be tough.

  4. #2092

    Stacy on Hiatus

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    You're seeing the wrong ones LOL. Go see Ella, Stacy, Mia, Skyler, Charlie, Hazel, Kiana or Andrea. Never had a single bad experience with any of these and the level of service and price at ROM are unbeatable but not with all the girls.
    Stacy being on hiatus until at least summer '26 is going to kill me. She's my ATF over at ROM and finding someone who can match her is going to be tough.

  5. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    You're seeing the wrong ones LOL. Go see Ella, Stacy, Mia, Skyler, Charlie, Hazel, Kiana or Andrea. Never had a single bad experience with any of these and the level of service and price at ROM are unbeatable but not with all the girls.
    Mind giving a brief description of your experiences? Interested in Hazel, Kiana, and Andrea. Mia's probably my standout in that lineup. She's a real looker, slim but not skinny, tight. Only issue with her is the $$$ for options. Would choose her 90% of the time if my wallet could handle it. Skyler and Charlie are my gotos for regular. Wish they'd open up that menu.

  6. #2090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    ROM in Torrance?

    I saw that Kat sometimes works in Torrance. Anyone happens to know the name of the place?

  7. #2089

    Been away

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    Got tired of the price hikes at Laguna and 17. Been doing rub and tugs lately but had a little extra money last week so I gave ROM one more try. I chose Anora and lets just say there is a good reason that I stopped going to ROM. The girls here are so entitled, as if they are doing me a favor. And the completely inaccurate representation photos / descriptions are basically criminal.
    I've been away on vacation recently, ROM is usually my go to spot, super clean and I like how easy it is to set up an appointment when you're a returning customer but I feel like half the girls on the roster aren't raved about including Anora, which makes it hard to justify trying someone new. It's a shame the GOAT Bella retired, her sessions were on a different level. Janet is super hot though and I've seen some hype about the new girl Julie, might have to check her out and hope she's not one of the entitled ones you mentioned over there.

  8. #2088
    You're seeing the wrong ones LOL. Go see Ella, Stacy, Mia, Skyler, Charlie, Hazel, Kiana or Andrea. Never had a single bad experience with any of these and the level of service and price at ROM are unbeatable but not with all the girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    Got tired of the price hikes at Laguna and 17. Been doing rub and tugs lately but had a little extra money last week so I gave ROM one more try. I chose Anora and lets just say there is a good reason that I stopped going to ROM. The girls here are so entitled, as if they are doing me a favor. And the completely inaccurate representation photos / descriptions are basically criminal.

  9. #2087
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    I booked with Dream once but left before session started. She looks NOTHING like the photos used and her starting rate for just a massage is $300. I simply walked out!
    Appreciate the info on this spot. I was curious about Dream but coming in hot and already demanding 3 bills is not the way to win over customers. I assume she was not nearly as hot at the posted photo to keep you interested enough to stay. Healingsanta /17 briefly had a set fee schedule but seems like that went out the door.

    I have seen Paris / Erica before. I thought it was a decent session. Not the best but not the worst. Good vibes.

    ROM has been one of my go to spots previously. I don't mind a bit higher fees if the service and quality of girls is solid. I would say maybe up to half girls there not worth it. Either not attractive or really just do the minimum.

    As far as the remodel. Just my 2 cents. Prob not some undercover sting. More like place prob so run down and dank there is mold and crap so they have to fix it. I don't remember if its starz or LF chiro that seemingly is a mosquito heaven. But stay vigilant out there you figure in any session if yours and the girls clothes are off you should be fine.

  10. #2086

    Oasis Under Remodel

    Oasis under remodel for 6 days. Always worries when a place goes to be remodeled. Reminds me of Bobby Kraft and that incident.

    Anyone else worried?

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBrown5  [View Original Post]
    The one Frank is talking about is OC Wellness in Lake Forest. Their IG is: oc. Amazing. Wellness. Lake Forest Chiro is: lakeforest_chiro.

  11. #2085

    Gave ROM another chance

    Got tired of the price hikes at Laguna and 17. Been doing rub and tugs lately but had a little extra money last week so I gave ROM one more try. I chose Anora and lets just say there is a good reason that I stopped going to ROM. The girls here are so entitled, as if they are doing me a favor. And the completely inaccurate representation photos / descriptions are basically criminal.

  12. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen some of the relatively newer girls at healingsanta (IG) previously 17 and so on?

    Dream, Erica, Maddie, Grace, Eden, etc.

    Appreciate any insights. I do wish they were get more of the Laguna girls to come up every once in a while as well like they seem to do more before.
    I booked with Dream once but left before session started. She looks NOTHING like the photos used and her starting rate for just a massage is $300. I simply walked out!

  13. #2083
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen some of the relatively newer girls at healingsanta (IG) previously 17 and so on?

    Dream, Erica, Maddie, Grace, Eden, etc.

    Appreciate any insights. I do wish they were get more of the Laguna girls to come up every once in a while as well like they seem to do more before.
    Erica is Paris from ROM.

  14. #2082

    Healingsanta

    Has anyone seen some of the relatively newer girls at healingsanta (IG) previously 17 and so on?

    Dream, Erica, Maddie, Grace, Eden, etc.

    Appreciate any insights. I do wish they were get more of the Laguna girls to come up every once in a while as well like they seem to do more before.

  15. #2081

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBrown5  [View Original Post]
    The one Frank is talking about is OC Wellness in Lake Forest. Their IG is: oc. Amazing. Wellness. Lake Forest Chiro is: lakeforest_chiro.
    Thanks! Always get confused on the lakeforest ones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape