Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 167 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 2496
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    You're seeing the wrong ones LOL. Go see Ella, Stacy, Mia, Skyler, Charlie, Hazel, Kiana or Andrea. Never had a single bad experience with any of these and the level of service and price at ROM are unbeatable but not with all the girls.
    Mind giving a brief description of your experiences? Interested in Hazel, Kiana, and Andrea. Mia's probably my standout in that lineup. She's a real looker, slim but not skinny, tight. Only issue with her is the $$$ for options. Would choose her 90% of the time if my wallet could handle it. Skyler and Charlie are my gotos for regular. Wish they'd open up that menu.

  2. #2090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    ROM in Torrance?

    I saw that Kat sometimes works in Torrance. Anyone happens to know the name of the place?

  3. #2089

    Been away

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    Got tired of the price hikes at Laguna and 17. Been doing rub and tugs lately but had a little extra money last week so I gave ROM one more try. I chose Anora and lets just say there is a good reason that I stopped going to ROM. The girls here are so entitled, as if they are doing me a favor. And the completely inaccurate representation photos / descriptions are basically criminal.
    I've been away on vacation recently, ROM is usually my go to spot, super clean and I like how easy it is to set up an appointment when you're a returning customer but I feel like half the girls on the roster aren't raved about including Anora, which makes it hard to justify trying someone new. It's a shame the GOAT Bella retired, her sessions were on a different level. Janet is super hot though and I've seen some hype about the new girl Julie, might have to check her out and hope she's not one of the entitled ones you mentioned over there.

  4. #2088
    You're seeing the wrong ones LOL. Go see Ella, Stacy, Mia, Skyler, Charlie, Hazel, Kiana or Andrea. Never had a single bad experience with any of these and the level of service and price at ROM are unbeatable but not with all the girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    Got tired of the price hikes at Laguna and 17. Been doing rub and tugs lately but had a little extra money last week so I gave ROM one more try. I chose Anora and lets just say there is a good reason that I stopped going to ROM. The girls here are so entitled, as if they are doing me a favor. And the completely inaccurate representation photos / descriptions are basically criminal.

  5. #2087
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    I booked with Dream once but left before session started. She looks NOTHING like the photos used and her starting rate for just a massage is $300. I simply walked out!
    Appreciate the info on this spot. I was curious about Dream but coming in hot and already demanding 3 bills is not the way to win over customers. I assume she was not nearly as hot at the posted photo to keep you interested enough to stay. Healingsanta /17 briefly had a set fee schedule but seems like that went out the door.

    I have seen Paris / Erica before. I thought it was a decent session. Not the best but not the worst. Good vibes.

    ROM has been one of my go to spots previously. I don't mind a bit higher fees if the service and quality of girls is solid. I would say maybe up to half girls there not worth it. Either not attractive or really just do the minimum.

    As far as the remodel. Just my 2 cents. Prob not some undercover sting. More like place prob so run down and dank there is mold and crap so they have to fix it. I don't remember if its starz or LF chiro that seemingly is a mosquito heaven. But stay vigilant out there you figure in any session if yours and the girls clothes are off you should be fine.

  6. #2086

    Oasis Under Remodel

    Oasis under remodel for 6 days. Always worries when a place goes to be remodeled. Reminds me of Bobby Kraft and that incident.

    Anyone else worried?

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBrown5  [View Original Post]
    The one Frank is talking about is OC Wellness in Lake Forest. Their IG is: oc. Amazing. Wellness. Lake Forest Chiro is: lakeforest_chiro.

  7. #2085

    Gave ROM another chance

    Got tired of the price hikes at Laguna and 17. Been doing rub and tugs lately but had a little extra money last week so I gave ROM one more try. I chose Anora and lets just say there is a good reason that I stopped going to ROM. The girls here are so entitled, as if they are doing me a favor. And the completely inaccurate representation photos / descriptions are basically criminal.

  8. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen some of the relatively newer girls at healingsanta (IG) previously 17 and so on?

    Dream, Erica, Maddie, Grace, Eden, etc.

    Appreciate any insights. I do wish they were get more of the Laguna girls to come up every once in a while as well like they seem to do more before.
    I booked with Dream once but left before session started. She looks NOTHING like the photos used and her starting rate for just a massage is $300. I simply walked out!

  9. #2083
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen some of the relatively newer girls at healingsanta (IG) previously 17 and so on?

    Dream, Erica, Maddie, Grace, Eden, etc.

    Appreciate any insights. I do wish they were get more of the Laguna girls to come up every once in a while as well like they seem to do more before.
    Erica is Paris from ROM.

  10. #2082

    Healingsanta

    Has anyone seen some of the relatively newer girls at healingsanta (IG) previously 17 and so on?

    Dream, Erica, Maddie, Grace, Eden, etc.

    Appreciate any insights. I do wish they were get more of the Laguna girls to come up every once in a while as well like they seem to do more before.

  11. #2081

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBrown5  [View Original Post]
    The one Frank is talking about is OC Wellness in Lake Forest. Their IG is: oc. Amazing. Wellness. Lake Forest Chiro is: lakeforest_chiro.
    Thanks! Always get confused on the lakeforest ones.

  12. #2080

    IG for Lake Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsade  [View Original Post]
    Is the ig for lake forest lakeforest chiro or something else?
    The one Frank is talking about is OC Wellness in Lake Forest. Their IG is: oc. Amazing. Wellness. Lake Forest Chiro is: lakeforest_chiro.

  13. #2079

    Ig for lakeforest

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds  [View Original Post]
    Good to see yall again, long time! Who have you been checking out?

    Stella from Lake Forest. Thick as hell Latina babe, HUGE tits and a nice big ass. Super slow sensual massage and finish, exactly how I like. Extras available.

    Chanel from Laguna. ATF still my ATF. If you're unaware she looks like a model, no fat perfect tits gorgeous white babe with brunette hair that's occasionally dyed lighter. No extras but god she's so hot.

    There's also a fake channel at lake forest now, who is actually Sharon from Laguna. She's an older blonde Italian lady that I don't think is very hot. Avoid.
    Is the ig for lake forest lakeforest chiro or something else?

  14. #2078

    VT Spa / Kourtney

    Booked an appointment with Kourtney at VT Spa. Asked if she was the same white girl, Kourtney from Haven Spa, a few years ago. She is not the same Kourtney. When she walked in, she didn't look anywhere near the pic in looks or body. She was a blonde, early 20's, average body, big natural tits, average ass. It's always a crap shoot when you're meeting someone for the first time. She wanted $. 60 for the nuru tip for 1/2 hr. I told her I'd do $. 20, which is the normal rate for 1/2 hr for most nuru spots. She agreed. She did the whole body to body glide on my back, then a short time on the front. Ended with the normal ending. No extras and didn't ask. The experience didn't feel sensual, just her going through the motions. Overall, looks, personality, body, performance were average at best. She may be someone's cup of tea, just not mine. Not planning on repeating.

    If anyone has any feedback on Taylor from VT Spa or Chloe from Haven Spa, would love any insights either here or through DM.

  15. #2077

    Vanessa at ROM

    Except for Kai at 112 I haven't found anyone who does the trick for me lately. Seen a few of the new girls at ROM but just didn't connect. Has anyone seen Vanessa at ROM? Any intel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape