Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 31629
-
10-24-25 16:53 #29709Senior Member

Posts: 2964Paris
She's been reviewed at least a dozen times, probably more. Do a search, while there are other providers using that name, easy enough to figure out which are about this Paris. From my recollection, the consensus is she uses legit pics, she's hot, though kind of mechanical. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Cantunia
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 15:53 #29708Regular Member

Posts: 22Paris
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3566827
Can someone help me with information? Has anyone seen her and how was your experience? I am a bit hesitant.
-
10-23-25 16:44 #29707Senior Member

Posts: 207Miranda. Tryst
Wasn't sure if I was going to put this here, the big clit thread, or the squirters thread. Close to downtown for location. Started with a hot make out session and lots of groping. Played with that amazing clit while watching her go wild, which didn't take much for the water works to begin. Very skilled BBJ to return the favor, then strapped up with CG while thumbing that clit as she's riding. Only a few thrusts had her squirting again and bucking, with me filling the bag shortly after. This one is no joke multiorgasmic. Treat her right and she'll return the favor!
https://tryst.link/escort/miranda4fun
-
10-23-25 13:03 #29706Senior Member

Posts: 556Eveafterdark9/ Rachael
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/195367806
Also got to see Rachael I love her massages the chance to get more has always been on my list and checked off finally. We caught up since I live in another state I have limited ability to see her but i'm glad I got the chance to once more. Light massage then bbj, doggie, Mish then bbjcim. Visited some more then made plans to visit more on her and my trips to Orlando. Highly recommend she's always been fair and good to me can't wait to see her again. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
-
10-23-25 12:25 #29705Senior Member

Posts: 33Send her a private message her names listed in title. She is a fit mature German lady.
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 11:50 #29704Senior Member

Posts: 52Eveafterdark
Eve is back in Orlando, aka Rachel bustyeve.
Seen her today, still outstanding small BBW short with natural tits. Great BBBJ, cfs, daty, and DATO! A few positions finish in doggie.
Limited GFE because no kissing but she down to earth. Here today maybe tomorrow. I missed her a few times. Highly recommend $$.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/195367806
-
10-23-25 10:37 #29703Senior Member

Posts: 144What does she look like man.
Originally Posted by JonSmith2024
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
10-23-25 07:19 #29702Senior Member

Posts: 33Sylvia Hope69
10 out of 10.
Phenomenal experience.
Will repeat.
All previous reports are accurate.
She has an onlyfans also.
-
10-22-25 23:25 #29701Senior Member

Posts: 33Sylvia Hope69 - 10 out of 10
Sylvia Hope69 was a 10 out of 10.
Details already discussed and verified.
Enjoy.
-
10-22-25 15:41 #29700Senior Member

Posts: 43My bad LOL, I meant bbj. Autocorrect added the 3rd B.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 15:06 #29699Regular Member

Posts: 15Much needed update and review
Kissimmee girls / UTRs.
Let's start with these 2 girls. Review update.
I enjoy both quite frequently in this area.
I consider all of these girls UTR since no ads are up.
Same numbers. IYKYK.
Asia. I personally enjoy her ability to take directions well. Still my go to when it comes to the bedroom. Body is slim. Cute tits. I have very few to no issues with her.
India- the 2nd of the two. Always willing to do whatever. Takes direction well. Nice body. Fun. Small and thick in places. Enjoys time together.
Cuban snow bunny-.
Another go to in the area. UTR.
Great head. Great bed skills. Willing. Nice body. Accommodate well. Great pleaser.
-
10-22-25 14:50 #29698Forum Advertiser

Posts: 170Thankyou so much for stopping by I had a wonderful time, and very glad to meet your expectations, looking forward to seeing you again. Until then. New friends always welcome!
Originally Posted by ReelSky
[View Original Post]
PC.
-
10-22-25 14:43 #29697Forum Advertiser

Posts: 170It was so good to meet you thank you so much for stopping by, I had so much fun and I can't wait to see you again! Until then.
Originally Posted by SeroBliss
[View Original Post]
PC.
-
10-22-25 09:26 #29696Senior Member

Posts: 269You lost me on "handing out freebies"?
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 23:12 #29695Senior Member

Posts: 158Princess
Looks like she is still handing out freebies to get these great reviews.
Originally Posted by ReelSky
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






