Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Daphne Love has always been BBFS for me. First time she just did a camel slidenand let it slip in.

    She is a big woman. Gives and excellent rimjob.

    My question is if she still belongs here for new customers or am I getting grandfathered in.

    She has bashed men on the other board for wanting BBFS. Yet she tells me she prefers it.

    If you like fat women, she is fun. Unless she doesn't do BBFS. She did tell me a while ago she likes men over 50 because their dicks don't get as hard and they cum fast in BBFS.

    All of which I can say is true for me. Lmao.
    Is rimjob standard with Daphne?

    She's not my type at all but I do like a good rimjob.

    I might make an exception.

  2. #26639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by HoochiePapa  [View Original Post]
    Samanthasextoy.
    One and done FYI she a druggie, like the majority of them raised their rates to support their habit

  3. #26638
    Quote Originally Posted by HoochiePapa  [View Original Post]
    Samanthasextoy.
    Yeah, put that in the wrong thread.

  4. #26637
    She told me she doesn't do BBFS over text so it may be different inperson.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Daphne Love has always been BBFS for me. First time she just did a camel slidenand let it slip in.

    She is a big woman. Gives and excellent rimjob.

    My question is if she still belongs here for new customers or am I getting grandfathered in.

    She has bashed men on the other board for wanting BBFS. Yet she tells me she prefers it.

    If you like fat women, she is fun. Unless she doesn't do BBFS. She did tell me a while ago she likes men over 50 because their dicks don't get as hard and they cum fast in BBFS.

    All of which I can say is true for me. Lmao.

  5. #26636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by HoochiePapa  [View Original Post]
    Samanthasextoy.
    Apparently running a train today.

  6. #26635
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    This one favorited me and I thought I recognized her from STG. Pretty sure they are the same one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-33b4e63fabed

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aberd...h/127263282620
    Samanthasextoy.

  7. #26634

    Daphne Love

    Daphne Love has always been BBFS for me. First time she just did a camel slidenand let it slip in.

    She is a big woman. Gives and excellent rimjob.

    My question is if she still belongs here for new customers or am I getting grandfathered in.

    She has bashed men on the other board for wanting BBFS. Yet she tells me she prefers it.

    If you like fat women, she is fun. Unless she doesn't do BBFS. She did tell me a while ago she likes men over 50 because their dicks don't get as hard and they cum fast in BBFS.

    All of which I can say is true for me. Lmao.

  8. #26633
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    How does she look?
    Regrettable.

  9. #26632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    160 hh bbfscip or cimws.

    Alliekitten253.

    She has habits to support.
    How does she look?

  10. #26631
    Quote Originally Posted by SensualSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing this girl. She agreed to uncovered so I'm ready to pounce. Any of y'all have any heads up about her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...22dec01383db8a
    Discussed here before though no personal experience. Supposedly a low-effort, "just lies there" provider but will take a load when you need a release. Still, those tits will probably get a visit from me in the future.

  11. #26630
    Quote Originally Posted by SensualSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing this girl. She agreed to uncovered so I'm ready to pounce. Any of y'all have any heads up about her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...22dec01383db8a
    Sorry no actual input but hot damn mamasita tittays.

  12. #26629

    Nicole.

    Thinking about seeing this girl. She agreed to uncovered so I'm ready to pounce. Any of y'all have any heads up about her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...22dec01383db8a

  13. #26628

    Alikitten253

    160 hh bbfscip or cimws.

    Alliekitten253.

    She has habits to support.

  14. #26627

    Whitebudbabe

    She definitely belongs here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...udbabe.665886/#xfmgMedia.

  15. #26626
    Quote Originally Posted by WAhiker12  [View Original Post]
    I vaguely remember that 4th picture, with the pink. I'm about 99% sure someone has posted her here before, maybe from like STG or something.
    Could be. Perfect reason to do research.

    Just after quick glance I thought she may have been bubbles425 who has posted under several names but she always told me no to BBFS. So that might be different.

    Thought I'd report anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape