Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 40006
-
10-26-25 20:42 #37741Regular Member

Posts: 19Northern Chicago area
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ica-57010.html
Anyone partake??
-
10-25-25 21:01 #37740Banned Member

Posts: 171Lian 56 - Good Lineup
Stopped by Lian 56 very nice place inside $80 house $120 girl BBBJ. CFS.
All 3 girls pretty cute I had Lisa short big man made late 30's.
-
10-24-25 19:18 #37739Regular Member

Posts: 5Ariana Grande
Thanks for the heads up on this one. She's a total pro from Colombia, I think she said she's here until Thursday.
Originally Posted by Drawers333
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 17:08 #37738Senior Member

Posts: 534Nope
No, there are not. No Japanese places in the area, for that matter.
Originally Posted by Penetrator095
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 14:15 #37737Senior Member

Posts: 30Soaplands
Are there any Japanese style "soaplands" operating in or near the Chicago area? Or anything close to that?
-
10-24-25 13:45 #37736Regular Member

Posts: 17A week or 2 weeks ago, I was txting couple of girls from tryst and I got no response and later that night I received a txt stating that you didn't take the service of my girls and you have to pay fine for it like $4000 or do it the hard way! I just ignored it!
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 13:24 #37735Senior Member

Posts: 39Nothing skimped out. Brief reporrt on 5 xxx W fullerton Asian Spa.
Real quick report. Been here before at this Asian Spa llc on W Fullerton and and Parkside. Recommended before and safe to say I can recommend again. Nothing was skimped out. I've been needing some body loving and this place been on my mind rent free. I went at a random hour. Not too busy. Really chill. And I was lucky that Balla was very pretty in the looks department. She even joked in a flirty way like when I basically yawned in her face LOL. The massage was going so well. Like very complete. Almost too well that I almost knocked out at random moments. I was really wide awake though when she used her soft hands and wet lips to work my junior. Was really the chef's kiss the way she twisted her wrist and her mouth carried the rest.
Nothing theatrical. Nothing skimped out. Just the necessities. Which was perfect in my book.
-
10-24-25 13:14 #37734Senior Member

Posts: 1605So they left 1/2 an orange closed sticker on the door? Maybe they hope that will keep LEO away.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 13:11 #37733Senior Member

Posts: 190Fake
I get these texts once awhile when texting gals from list crawler. It is fake. One I am fluent in Spanish. They never speak Spanish. Two the real cartel doesn't make threats. They show up and take and never look back nor ask questions. If it was really them they would of been at your door already.
They even have sent me videos of a bunch of dudes in masks with guns that were on their way to my house. Again I don't think they would do that. I would be cut up in pieces already.
.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 11:43 #37732Senior Member

Posts: 54Linda Spa
I sent you a PM but if you don't mind sharing here what was the name of the therapist?
Originally Posted by Dgordon630
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 09:06 #37731Regular Member

Posts: 8That is funny- been there. I know my wife suspects me and whenever we go down Belmont from Lakeview to the expressway- my god- we past like four or five? They are so obvious. She keeps asking me to go to Chinatown for dinner but I am scared LOL. Those girls all hangout in Chinatown! Would be hard to not reflexively say an excited "Hi!" to a girl who's been jacking me off for a decade. LOL.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 09:03 #37730Regular Member

Posts: 8There definitely is a cartel, but this probably ain't it. What kind of gangster would give their full name? LOL. Good luck tracking me down from my burner number! I've never experienced anything like this and would be rattled by it at first, but yeah- what a clown.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 07:55 #37729Senior Member

Posts: 286Still open
That is Amanda Spa. They are still open. I went once they gave a mix of Asian and Latinas. It was ok.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 23:39 #37728Senior Member

Posts: 337Threatening Texts
So I received this text today after visiting a Papason Place and walking out because I had to wait 20+ minutes after being told to come now:
This is Jose Oseguera from the escort service you spoke to a few of my girls and all you did was waste their time like my business is a game real simple either you have a fine to pay for this issue or we involve your family in a bad way call me to explain and work this out peacefully?
There's no Cartel. It's some pissed off Chinese guy because I said fuck you I ain't waiting or combining back. See ya.
It came like an hour or two after I had left.
Ended up at 6#x9 Diversey , met Linda for a HHR, 160 , nothing special to write home about.
I guess my point is if you say a girl is available then she should e available.
-
10-23-25 22:45 #37727Senior Member

Posts: 1605Riding with civilians past a massage place.
Kind of a funny story. I never posted it. I was driving up Grand today and I passed Grand and Hamlin, where that Papa Son massage place was. I saw a big yellow sticker on the door. So I guess they got nailed too. It was the place that always advertised a picture with arrows in the parking lot that was right next to it. You could park there and go in the front or the side door. I don't know for sure as I never went there. There were a few decent reports about it.
Anyway, the faade on Grand looked like an old Chicago style Tavern. Bricked up with small windows. But they had signs in front that said SPA and MASSAGE.
And of course the neon open sign.
I was driving with some civilians up Grand Avenue one day, and we passed by. We got stuck in traffic and we sat right in front of it. I was with a couple of women in the car and they were looking at it and laughing at it. They were like: "what the hell kind of spa is that. Is that one of those sketchy massage parlors?
I'm in the backseat totally playing dumb and laughing with them. And making a mental note to come back and check the place haha.












Reply With Quote






