Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 40013
-
10-29-25 13:34 #37748Senior Member

Posts: 87Place seems legit. I'm shocked they offer FS. Did she offer in the flip?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 11:19 #37747Senior Member

Posts: 301What area?
Be more specific about an area. Almost every spa has 1 gal willing to do the deed. L3 runs $160-200 plus the house fee.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 10:41 #37746Senior Member

Posts: 989Most of the L3 places are still open, I would just call the well-known places that aren't 100% closed like Archer Perfect.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 23:58 #37745Senior Member

Posts: 513Looking for Recommendations
With all the spas closing, who is still actually open for business?
Prefer L3.
Feel free to DM me.
-
10-27-25 20:53 #37744Banned Member

Posts: 317Bdsm
A cute massage girl told me she has a few clients that come in. They bring there owne equipment. She says they have her whip them and stump on there balls. I wondwe how much they tip her for that service. I know because she had to leave the room and return that guys equipment. She is in the city.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 16:51 #37743Senior Member

Posts: 989Yeah, I read the article on him when he got into tax trouble and he seems like a thug enforcer type.
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 13:11 #37742Senior Member

Posts: 44Bdsm
Try Dickie Virgin to find the local independent ladies. https://www.dickievirgin.com/country/chicago.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
Do not, I repeat, do not, go to Chicago Illusions Prodomme dungeon. Owned by a guy with mob ties, and the one primary goal of all ladies there is to take as much money as they can from you.
-
10-26-25 20:42 #37741Regular Member

Posts: 19Northern Chicago area
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ica-57010.html
Anyone partake??
-
10-25-25 21:01 #37740Banned Member

Posts: 171Lian 56 - Good Lineup
Stopped by Lian 56 very nice place inside $80 house $120 girl BBBJ. CFS.
All 3 girls pretty cute I had Lisa short big man made late 30's.
-
10-24-25 19:18 #37739Regular Member

Posts: 5Ariana Grande
Thanks for the heads up on this one. She's a total pro from Colombia, I think she said she's here until Thursday.
Originally Posted by Drawers333
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 17:08 #37738Senior Member

Posts: 534Nope
No, there are not. No Japanese places in the area, for that matter.
Originally Posted by Penetrator095
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 14:15 #37737Senior Member

Posts: 30Soaplands
Are there any Japanese style "soaplands" operating in or near the Chicago area? Or anything close to that?
-
10-24-25 13:45 #37736Regular Member

Posts: 17A week or 2 weeks ago, I was txting couple of girls from tryst and I got no response and later that night I received a txt stating that you didn't take the service of my girls and you have to pay fine for it like $4000 or do it the hard way! I just ignored it!
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 13:24 #37735Senior Member

Posts: 39Nothing skimped out. Brief reporrt on 5 xxx W fullerton Asian Spa.
Real quick report. Been here before at this Asian Spa llc on W Fullerton and and Parkside. Recommended before and safe to say I can recommend again. Nothing was skimped out. I've been needing some body loving and this place been on my mind rent free. I went at a random hour. Not too busy. Really chill. And I was lucky that Balla was very pretty in the looks department. She even joked in a flirty way like when I basically yawned in her face LOL. The massage was going so well. Like very complete. Almost too well that I almost knocked out at random moments. I was really wide awake though when she used her soft hands and wet lips to work my junior. Was really the chef's kiss the way she twisted her wrist and her mouth carried the rest.
Nothing theatrical. Nothing skimped out. Just the necessities. Which was perfect in my book.
-
10-24-25 13:14 #37734Senior Member

Posts: 1605So they left 1/2 an orange closed sticker on the door? Maybe they hope that will keep LEO away.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






