Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 13349
-
10-27-25 12:41 #12719Senior Member

Posts: 91Sunflower. Ice
Had a dream with Ice at Sunflower. Nothing more to write other than what fellow mongers already reported. Got Ice, Slim man mades that don't look fake actually. She had chosen a good surgeon.
In my dream she got straight into bsns. Played the flute, no complaints as no such good experience elsewhere. Then came main event, rode the horse in multiple positions. Pony wasn't tight but I guess you friends aren't given her a break, so it's expected. Finally ended with emptied state and with feeling of pleasant exhaustion.
Only -ve about dream thing was I was interrupted twice when few of our friends also paid visits. But Yumi came and made up and let me nom nom the boobage during the break.
They are pushing for doubles but felt extra roses aren't worth for me.
Also mentioned grace will be back on Monday so you guys can dream her as well.
Stay safe.
-
10-26-25 19:31 #12718Regular Member

Posts: 19Looking for a newer review
Looking for a newer review between Clearwater and New Port Richey? Thank you in advance for you advice.
-
10-26-25 15:22 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 65Cherry Blossom Ruskin
Still adjusting to the loss of Red Apple, though they've all migrated down to CB. Have recently pulled Bella (top notch tease game, think she has rotated out) and Tina (old reliable, wide open menu. BBJCIM this weekend for a buck) multiple times. New girl Nina was pretty basic, very limited menu. I've heard they may have another new girl or two, but have been unable to confirm. Does anyone have any recent intel?
-
10-26-25 10:41 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 28She's still there. I went a few weeks ago for an HJ. It wasn't a sensual time but we had an interesting conversation about the hobby. She was cool and down to earth. I played with her saggy Cs for the finish l. She mentioned she was looking to bring in another girl soon.
Originally Posted by Goonerbro24
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 09:23 #12715Senior Member

Posts: 85Sunflower is (mostly) Orlando style
I patronized SF yesterday, the choice was Ice and Yumi, I saw Ice.
She is a nice girl, good English. Eager to please but she did try the "ask for more $$$ upfront" thing, but I think $$4 is fair for the hour. I also retain a couple extra bones in the case of getting the 2nd goal.
There is no table shower there, being already clean we didn't use the stand up.
She gets points for oral, not awesome technique but endurance wasgood, took direction well.
Ice is very skinny which I like a lot, she has MM but they aren't huge which I do appreciate.
One negative, the downstairs apartment is, ahem, substantial. Lots of room for activities. So, you guys who need accommodations in this area this might suit you.
She should be over at "*M&Y*" starting Sunday.
I personally won't repeat with Ice but she did try hard, not a bad visit.
-
10-24-25 20:51 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 844Sunflower Massage Spa & Sauna IS in Riverview
Yes.
Originally Posted by BamaBoy21
[View Original Post]
As you've probably already discovered, Sunflower Massage Spa & Sauna is 'discoverable' on Google and Google Maps ... as shown by CLICKING HERE.
-
10-24-25 19:53 #12713Senior Member

Posts: 37Heading to Riverview area week of Nov 3 - Sunflower question
Guys. Is the Sunflower Massage and Spa referenced here the one in the Riverview area? I sure hope so, that is exactly where I am staying on my trip to Tampa in about 10 days. Will definitely check out Ice or Yumi! Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by AsianPers98
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 13:14 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 84Sunflower Ice
Stop by last night and saw Ice. Nothing much to report that has not been reported before. It was pretty slow so she ask if I wanted a second girl. Not in the mood last night so just went with the hr with Ice. Started of with a nice fingertip massage that led to a great make out session. Then onto BBJ, 69, Cfs, cw, doggie and she offered the other hole for an extra fee which I took. Was nice and tight and I finished off on her chest.
-
10-24-25 12:45 #12711Senior Member

Posts: 59Lumsden Massage
The AMP on Lumsden was An Asian Massage, Roman Holiday.
Originally Posted by Themanpyp212
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 11:27 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 63Isn't the one on lumsen and kings a Asian massage parlor, not Latin? Went there along time ago and it was Asian, correct me if I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by PromasterFun86
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 10:10 #12709Senior Member

Posts: 157I think that the post was they were located in the plaza where la Cubanita cafe is on Lumsden and Kings, I remember there being a massage place back there in the very back corner and I think somebody said that there was services there, but nothing has been reported since.
Originally Posted by GirthWorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 15:36 #12708Senior Member

Posts: 63Sunflower
Sunflower Spa is truly a legit establishment. I visited today and was impressed by how clean and well-maintained the place is. It was a busy time, so I was initially hoping for a full hour, but due to their scheduling, I was only able to get 30 minutes. The attendant mentioned they had appointments, which is understandable. Once she noticed the protection in my wallet, she understood the situation.
I relaxed on the table, and the experience with Yumi was fantastic. She mentioned she'll be leaving soon, so I'm glad I had the chance to see her. After our session, she introduced me to Ice, who is also very attractive.
I'm glad they finally opened this location near my house — I'll definitely be returning. Thanks to the team for providing such a great experience.
-
10-22-25 15:33 #12707Senior Member

Posts: 63Sunflower Spa
Sunflower Spa is truly a legit establishment. I visited today and was impressed by how clean and well-maintained the place is. It was a busy time, so I was initially hoping for a full hour, but due to their scheduling, I was only able to get 30 minutes. The attendant mentioned they had appointments, which is understandable. Once she noticed the protection in my wallet, she understood the situation.
I relaxed on the table, and the experience with Yumi was fantastic. She mentioned she'll be leaving soon, so I'm glad I had the chance to see her. After our session, she introduced me to Ice, who is also very attractive.
I'm glad they finally opened this location near my house — I'll definitely be returning. Thanks to the team, on here for providing info. $$.
-
10-22-25 14:21 #12706Senior Member

Posts: 59Orlando Quality in Tampa.
I went to Sunflower yesterday, read my review. YES it is worth it!
Originally Posted by EvilChil
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 14:19 #12705Senior Member

Posts: 59Sunflower Spa
Guys based on your reports I tried Sunflower Spa and Drew Yumi. Since she has been reviewed here and it is accurate I will not report further other than to say WOW! I will report on the Spa instead. It was clean, the massage room was small with a mirror along the side of the table. Yes there is a shower but, it is small just big enough for 2 But, Yumi did not offer to wash me down They have 2 girls working Monday and Tuesday. There are 3 providers on Wednesday thru Saturday where I am told 4 hands are available. I am not sure about Sunday. Yumi said the best time is midafternoon. The worse Lunch Hour. I was there at 9:30 am and was interrupted 3 times as Yumi had to answer the door during my massage she let 2 in and turned 1 away. I could see as the Front door and lobby since the monitors were in the room. This would also explain why Fun first massage second. Overall I will visit again but, next time in the afternoon. LOL.











Reply With Quote





