Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 296 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 4434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3819

    Eastern was the bomb

    I checked out Stone first to save a few bucks but wasn't impressed with who greeted me. Not much better greeted me at Eastern, but then she called out this tall slim curvy beauty and it was on. I told her that I was used to playing in Orlando, and she got excited telling the other girl something that had the word Orlando in it. I said is it true that they are more $$ and she said, I give you discount this time, but you come back full price. Um. Sure!

    I wish I could remember her name, although it won't matter next week, I can't get there before November, so.

    Great time in the shower, offered additional girl, I passed. Great body slide, insisted on at least getting half a finger in my no-no even after I was, "no thank you ". She said "must clean". OK.

    Awesome time in the room which included her her working herself as I DATY. Super hot when she finished her "O" and demonstrated the stringy love juice on her fingers. Just wow. Tried several workout positions and finished CIM. If you're there and see a thin B-C cup natural beauty, run don't walk.

    Also, has anyone tried out "Lily" . Here is their ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/191875340572

  2. #3818

    New L3 AMP in Englewood TOFTT

    Drove by the place a couple weeks ago and finally had a chance to go back. Was opened for month or so I think. I wasn't sure what to expect but once I went it and saw the girl in a skimpy mini skirt outfit I had a pretty good idea. Her name was Coco, late forties spinner I'd say. Pretty decent massage with plenty of teasing. On the flip she asked what I wanted and since I wasn't prepared for anything more, I opted for just a L1 with clothes off and a little LFK. 8 for the HR and $20 for her. I'll probably go back in if in the area again, S McCall Rd.

  3. #3817
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    What's the story on this? Any takers for this ride, feel free to message me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...l/456649391579
    Whent about two weeks ago when remodeling the place. Texted #, asked for pic, hot chick, drove over and waited for her to show up in a nice Toyota.

    She got out and was a ugly 40's something. Pic she send was young 20's hot girls. I didn't even get out of my car and just drove off. Did not waste my time and didn't want to be seen in area.

    It was a busy party spot for restaurants and bars up and down that street.

  4. #3816
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Is that $120 plus house or $120 total?
    $120.00 total. They must have been slow. Great value.

  5. #3815

    Stone & Eastern

    Had a little fantasy that I was in your town and was able to finally see what the hype was about. I went to stone first and was told Joy and June were working. June had just arrived and getting ready and, so Joy checked me in. She's young, cute enough, and had a nice rack. Unfortunately, she was done for the day and wanted me to wait 25 minutes for June. Joy had a little bit of an impatient attitude even though I had already paid. So she ended up giving back my money and I went down the road to Eastern.

    At Eastern I got Connie. Little bit of a downgrade looks wise from Joy at stone, but she had the spirit. . 6 to the house and two Mario coins for everything. Took directions well and was very enthusiastic. Would repeat.

  6. #3814

    Mony

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Having read a review on RM, I stopped in the other day. I was just going to check it out, but the 30-something small-breasted Chinese provider who had to use her phone to speak to me talked me into a quick $100.00 handy. The place is clean enough but slow; I sensed a little desperation. Negotiate heavily.

    I got the same thing from beautiful Mony at Eastern only in the table shower for $120.00 a while back; a much better value.
    Is that $120 plus house or $120 total?

  7. #3813
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    What's the story on this? Any takers for this ride, feel free to message me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...l/456649391579
    Having read a review on RM, I stopped in the other day. I was just going to check it out, but the 30-something small-breasted Chinese provider who had to use her phone to speak to me talked me into a quick $100.00 handy. The place is clean enough but slow; I sensed a little desperation. Negotiate heavily.

    I got the same thing from beautiful Mony at Eastern only in the table shower for $120.00 a while back; a much better value.

  8. #3812
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    That is interesting. I look for more reports until I can go by and look her in the eye and ask WTH. There are guys who know her and the freak she was in Venice, so she is either only catering to a select clientele or her past experience made her go straight.
    I hope we can hear from some others. Maybe it was just me?

  9. #3811

    Has she gone straight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stash4488  [View Original Post]
    I visited with Julie there last week. Nothing but a good massage. Was sort of nasty with any approach from me.
    That is interesting. I look for more reports until I can go by and look her in the eye and ask WTH. There are guys who know her and the freak she was in Venice, so she is either only catering to a select clientele or her past experience made her go straight.

  10. #3810

    Hawaiin Massage in Osprey

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    I have word that Our old pal Linda at Venice Singapore Spa (Closed) from last year's Venice Fame. Has turned up again (which Surprises me). She has opened up Hawaii Massage in Osprey about a 1/2 past Walmart on the right (on Tamiami) Linda was indeed fun. What on her new menu? Feel free to message me.
    I visited with Julie there last week. Nothing but a good massage. Was sort of nasty with any approach from me.

  11. #3809

    New Spot Superior Ave Sarasota

    What's the story on this? Any takers for this ride, feel free to message me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...l/456649391579

  12. #3808

    Hawaii Massage Osprey

    I have word that Our old pal Linda at Venice Singapore Spa (Closed) from last year's Venice Fame. Has turned up again (which Surprises me). She has opened up Hawaii Massage in Osprey about a 1/2 past Walmart on the right (on Tamiami) Linda was indeed fun. What on her new menu? Feel free to message me.

  13. #3807
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Thought 240 was for an hour, not 30 minutes?
    Yeah, me too, but I didn't feel like negotiating or walking out which is what I should have done.

  14. #3806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    240 4 30?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I've given Zhixiang several chances; now I'm done. They aren't even close to Stone Sauna or Eastern when it comes to the age and appearance of the providers, the enthusiasm, the GFE. Summer kept her clothes on in the table shower and didn't want to get wet. 1/2 an hour; no massage. CBJ, CFS. Everything covered except the hand job at the end which we both enjoyed. I'm not going back. $240.00.

    Apparently this place is affiliated with Blue Ocean Spa 2020 on Bee Ridge Road.
    Thought 240 was for an hour, not 30 minutes?

  15. #3805

    Zhixiang

    I've given Zhixiang several chances; now I'm done. They aren't even close to Stone Sauna or Eastern when it comes to the age and appearance of the providers, the enthusiasm, the GFE. Summer kept her clothes on in the table shower and didn't want to get wet. 1/2 an hour; no massage. CBJ, CFS. Everything covered except the hand job at the end which we both enjoyed. I'm not going back. $240.00.

    Apparently this place is affiliated with Blue Ocean Spa 2020 on Bee Ridge Road.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape