Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 59498
-
10-24-25 22:02 #57638Senior Member

Posts: 25The only natural ones that I've seen bigger were on a mid 50's Korean woman named Kimchee out near Carrolton in that built up double wide behind the gas station (kawa spa? Not an ounce of fat on her, and she spoke like she'd spent thirty years doing karaoke when she wasn't smoking. Spoke like a Korean woman with a deep southern drawl.
Originally Posted by Ts1976
[View Original Post]
Been trying to locate her.
-
10-24-25 21:07 #57637Senior Member

Posts: 87Alice in Fayetteville
Fully agree with the description. Biggest tits that I have seen in a long time!. I tried to get more than L1 but couldn't get her to partake. Has she ever been known to provide FS?
Originally Posted by StinkyPete69
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 20:56 #57636Senior Member

Posts: 25She's not the only one, there was another woman, 5' fairly good looking spinner, shoulder length hair, mid to late 40's with a low cut shirt, big smile, good body shape but I didn't check out her ass because that's not my thing, and she's sporting probably mm 32 b-32 c.
Originally Posted by Signal14
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 20:48 #57635Senior Member

Posts: 25She says she works 7 days, and does go by Alice. She is more busy during the day and the evenings are slow.
Originally Posted by VirginRiver255
[View Original Post]
I live in Smyrna and made the trek in just over an hour. Which is the same amount of time it takes me to go to work during rush hour LOL.
Also, you'll see a big ass CAMP brewery sight, it's to the left of them.
-
10-24-25 14:47 #57634Senior Member

Posts: 113Sunshine
Alice is out and I miss your ability to please a man. Emma is gone to. She had some tasty pussy.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
Cici, Lisa. Linda and May is all I saw this week. Pm for more details.
-
10-24-25 13:44 #57633Senior Member

Posts: 29Alice
I used to have Alice in my rotation until Li closed down. When they reopened under a different name I went back hoping for happiness but no bueno. Does she go by Alice at this new place? Would love to go see her but it's a bit of a drive so I would want to call and make sure she's working first.
Originally Posted by StinkyPete69
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 13:15 #57632AI Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14Pleasant
That's the AMP advantage right there. You get a solid experience for half the price of an outcall, no hotel room hassle, and the service is usually more consistent.
Originally Posted by SafelyAnon
[View Original Post]
Doesn't really matter if she's 35 or 45 if the massage is good, the vibe is pleasant, and you leave happy. Sounds like you found a reliable spot.
-
10-24-25 13:10 #57631Senior Member

Posts: 113Sunshine
[QUOTE=Ed7454;7425469]Have you been to Sunshine lately? If so how is the line up since Alice left?[/QUOT
-
10-24-25 12:32 #57630Senior Member

Posts: 53Alice the only one working there? If not she planning on staying for a while?
Originally Posted by StinkyPete69
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 12:10 #57629Senior Member

Posts: 117Duluth
Have you been to Sunshine lately? If so how is the line up since Alice left?
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 20:24 #57628Senior Member

Posts: 25That was Alice from Li massage off Windy Hill. She's about 5'4 and is put on a few pounds since I saw her last a few years ago. She did grind into my head with those sweater puppies before the flip. They are big and it was well worth the pit stop while heading down to Savannah. Fees were. 7 house and she asked for $ but settled for. 8. She speaks little English and uses the Chinese nege word a lot (it means uhh or ummm) so if you're AA, she's not calling you that.
Originally Posted by HoseRule
[View Original Post]
If you bring up that you used to go to places in Marietta, the conversation gets lively.
Charming, decent looks (5-6), great smile and do recommend if you like them big. Didn't try past L1.
-
10-23-25 20:06 #57627Senior Member

Posts: 113Duluth
I agree. Hit or miss. Good talent Though.
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 16:59 #57626Senior Member

Posts: 59Duluth L3
Sunshine, wellbeing, chi, moonlight, and yi xin. It's kind of hit or miss. If you don't see something you like, go to the next one.
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 16:28 #57625Senior Member

Posts: 58Deluth Options
I'll bring staying in Deluth this weekend and I'm unfamiliar with the area. I'm used to the fantastic service of North Ga so I need some help around here. Best options for L3? Senior members can DM me if you want.
-
10-23-25 13:11 #57624Senior Member

Posts: 691I hope you are using a burner phone, providing the last 4 of your phone.
Originally Posted by UfGators1990
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






