Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 59491
-
10-24-25 13:10 #57631Senior Member

Posts: 113Sunshine
[QUOTE=Ed7454;7425469]Have you been to Sunshine lately? If so how is the line up since Alice left?[/QUOT
-
10-24-25 12:32 #57630Senior Member

Posts: 53Alice the only one working there? If not she planning on staying for a while?
Originally Posted by StinkyPete69
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 12:10 #57629Senior Member

Posts: 117Duluth
Have you been to Sunshine lately? If so how is the line up since Alice left?
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 20:24 #57628Senior Member

Posts: 25That was Alice from Li massage off Windy Hill. She's about 5'4 and is put on a few pounds since I saw her last a few years ago. She did grind into my head with those sweater puppies before the flip. They are big and it was well worth the pit stop while heading down to Savannah. Fees were. 7 house and she asked for $ but settled for. 8. She speaks little English and uses the Chinese nege word a lot (it means uhh or ummm) so if you're AA, she's not calling you that.
Originally Posted by HoseRule
[View Original Post]
If you bring up that you used to go to places in Marietta, the conversation gets lively.
Charming, decent looks (5-6), great smile and do recommend if you like them big. Didn't try past L1.
-
10-23-25 20:06 #57627Senior Member

Posts: 113Duluth
I agree. Hit or miss. Good talent Though.
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 16:59 #57626Senior Member

Posts: 59Duluth L3
Sunshine, wellbeing, chi, moonlight, and yi xin. It's kind of hit or miss. If you don't see something you like, go to the next one.
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 16:28 #57625Senior Member

Posts: 58Deluth Options
I'll bring staying in Deluth this weekend and I'm unfamiliar with the area. I'm used to the fantastic service of North Ga so I need some help around here. Best options for L3? Senior members can DM me if you want.
-
10-23-25 13:11 #57624Senior Member

Posts: 691I hope you are using a burner phone, providing the last 4 of your phone.
Originally Posted by UfGators1990
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 13:08 #57623Senior Member

Posts: 34Mint Spa
Visited a few days ago but just now writing this review.
Looks like a new location that was converted from a small private home. Just off Peachtree Rd with plenty of parking and a private entrance in the rear. The spa is definitely the nicest I've been to probably should be given the Buckhead location. They have a table shower room but that looked nice but I didn't bother since I just had a shower. The rooms are small but nicely decorated and the mirror is a nice touch but the table is up against the wall so space is limited.
One of the best AMP experiences since Joy and Health a while back. Called ahead to ask if they had openings and they told me to come on over. I parked behind the "store front" and walked in through the back door. Paid MMS the house fee and had to take off my shoes. Waited about 5 minutes for Ivy to come in. She's very attractive with natural Cs, big areolas and nipples. Nicer ass than most Asian providers but not Latina level. Massage was average but that's not what I'm there for. She's very playful and really gets into it. I'm sure it's acting but she puts on a good show. Nice CBJ and allowed me to touch everywhere. I couldn't resist DATY which was really nice. Enjoyed several CFS positions before finishing.
They have a "VIP" program which is the first I've seen at an AMP. They ask for your "nickname" and last 4 of your phone number. They write the name of your provider on a card. I didn't get a copy of the card so I think it's something they track internally. On your 10th visit the house fee is waived.
I'll definitely be back and this could be my new regular location.
-
10-23-25 12:02 #57622Senior Member

Posts: 60NY Spa
It's hard to tell age sometimes in asian women. She could have been late 30's-40's. Definitely had silicone, and was skinny. The massage was good. She was very pleasant, and a better time and half the price of anyone I was able to get to come to my hotel room.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 10:10 #57621Senior Member

Posts: 287You should find an independent massage provider. With these parlors you won't get super young or by looks what you really want.
Originally Posted by Aoxox
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 22:46 #57620Senior Member

Posts: 32I went there last month, they sent me a 50+ grandma, had some massage, then no thanks. Couple weeks fter that, I went to W SPA on Pleasantdale rd. A 45+ masseuse asking. 8 + $$. 2.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
Any younger masseuse out there?
-
10-22-25 10:34 #57619Senior Member

Posts: 113Yes, that's the place. They opened in Sept 2023.
Gives off that legit vibe, but lots of fun at first. Apparently, at least L1 is available now.
Originally Posted by AtlantaDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 21:06 #57618Senior Member

Posts: 36That's the spot. Not sure when exactly it opened, but I think it was this year. I've picked up enough pizza from the place next door to know that its a recent change, the international market selling African Goods you see on google maps is where it is.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
I was a little worried about it for the same reasons you mention. There is clearer visibility from the street into the reception area than any other AMP I've visited. But the rooms are nice and private, and I figured any massage place open til nine and staffed. As far as I could tell. By a single asian woman in shorts was well worth a shot.
-
10-21-25 19:45 #57617Senior Member

Posts: 49Eternity Massage?? Off 124 and Zoar??
I hate asking question on the Forums. But Just making sure. I didn't think it had been there for long. Google street view doesn't show it.
Originally Posted by AtlantaDaddy
[View Original Post]
I notice it when I was driving by in May. I looked Very Legit.
Open windows, Bright open curtains. All scream Legit to me. If so, it's really close to my house. I avoided because how Legit it looked. I like trying new places.
I'm glad to hear about the teasing, but sad to hear about extra for a hard massage. It's hard to find some good teasing with a good massage with out a longer drive for me.
Just making sure we are talking same place.










Reply With Quote





