Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 1177 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 33036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30396

    Home Depot girl. Glastonbury

    Anyone know if she's still around? Used to see her pretty regularly, but haven't been able to contact her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/112255851878

  2. #30395
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBBCMonger860  [View Original Post]
    So I contacted the older MILF, Heather, after reading a review from what I thought was a credible senior monger. This senior monger's review is not credible or accurate at all.

    Heather is using stolen photos. After asking several times for a photo verification of her now and driving 30 minutes, Heather finally sends me the photo verification, but it's a video. In the video, it's a girl with two tattoos on her left and right shoulders. I took a screenshot of the video, and I compared it to the photo of the girl in the ad; they are not the same person. I called Heather out on why she was trying to portray somebody else; her response was, "I was just trying to help this girl out from a while ago. ".

    By using someone else's photo with your number attached to the ad? With that said, Heather (older MILF) is a NEXT using stolen photos. I will add this report to the rip-off section as well. My fellow.

    My fellow mongers, please see the attached comparison photo. On the left is the girl in the ad that another monger left a review on. On the right is the real person. I've also attached the screenshot of the conversation where you can see the video that was sent to me. I've also uploaded the video to Files. FM for future reference. https://files.fm/f/5mhjxqapxk.

    "When in doubt, ask for a verification photo. " In this case a video LOL.
    My review was 100% credible because when I saw her, the pictures posted matched who I saw. What she did after my time with her is not relevant to the quality and trustworthiness of my review or what I said. There is nothing factually incorrect about what I wrote, that was my direct observation and experience with her. If she is scamming or posting fake pics NOW then yes, she should be called out, but don't try and throw shade or discredit me just because she is doing something different now. When I contacted her for a meetup, she sent a verification photo that matched the pictures she had posted in her ad, not the video you have posted so she must have just started that nonsense.

  3. #30394
    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    What are the other options, it seems none of the other sites are as active in this state as stg.
    I agree here. Skip is getting old.

  4. #30393
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Common sense always wins in this case. You need to go with what you know. Haven't used skip in years because it's a complete cesspool. There are plenty of options out there.

    Keep your head up!
    What are the other options, it seems none of the other sites are as active in this state as stg.

  5. #30392
    Quote Originally Posted by DlackDudeDick  [View Original Post]
    There are massive amounts of sting operations going down. The Trump administration made it a priority to go after What they called human trafficking and sex trafficking between Ice the FBI any other agency local law enforcement they are literally running hundreds if not thousands of ads on skip the games and all the other sites so anyone New* anything too good to be true... that's law enforcement. I've retired it's way too risky now so to anyone out there be on the lookout because they're out there and they're active.
    Common sense always wins in this case. You need to go with what you know. Haven't used skip in years because it's a complete cesspool. There are plenty of options out there.

    Keep your head up!

  6. #30391

    Warning

    There are massive amounts of sting operations going down. The Trump administration made it a priority to go after What they called human trafficking and sex trafficking between Ice the FBI any other agency local law enforcement they are literally running hundreds if not thousands of ads on skip the games and all the other sites so anyone New* anything too good to be true... that's law enforcement. I've retired it's way too risky now so to anyone out there be on the lookout because they're out there and they're active.

  7. #30390

    Re: Heather (Older MILF) WIll be added to Ripoff Repot

    So I contacted the older MILF, Heather, after reading a review from what I thought was a credible senior monger. This senior monger's review is not credible or accurate at all.

    Heather is using stolen photos. After asking several times for a photo verification of her now and driving 30 minutes, Heather finally sends me the photo verification, but it's a video. In the video, it's a girl with two tattoos on her left and right shoulders. I took a screenshot of the video, and I compared it to the photo of the girl in the ad; they are not the same person. I called Heather out on why she was trying to portray somebody else; her response was, "I was just trying to help this girl out from a while ago. ".

    By using someone else's photo with your number attached to the ad? With that said, Heather (older MILF) is a NEXT using stolen photos. I will add this report to the rip-off section as well. My fellow.

    My fellow mongers, please see the attached comparison photo. On the left is the girl in the ad that another monger left a review on. On the right is the real person. I've also attached the screenshot of the conversation where you can see the video that was sent to me. I've also uploaded the video to Files. FM for future reference. https://files.fm/f/5mhjxqapxk.

    "When in doubt, ask for a verification photo. " In this case a video LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PCIMG_2025-10-22_23-56-21.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251022_234036_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251023_002939_Voice.jpg‎  

  8. #30389

    New name, same number

    And I'm sure the same scam. Vivian is now going by Sarah.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/036385946052

  9. #30388
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Samantha 860-XXX-7774.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...6/820943861969

    Photos and description are accurate. Doing incall at a budget motel new Bradley airport. Easy two call system to make appointment. Session was basically full GFE. I covered up for the main event but I suspect BBFS is available. Not sure about CIP. She is not my first choice but I would see her again in a pinch.

    100/150/2000.
    BBFSCIP is available. I'd stay away though. She's the type that will call you and want to see you when she needs money for something. She also had a kid a couple of years ago that was taken by the state pretty quick from what I heard. She used to work with Cerra but they had some falling out.

  10. #30387
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I think the one with the dreads is Lox the Fox. She used to post in eastern CT as well. I've never seen her.
    Neither one of those is lox the fox.

  11. #30386

    LA Nurse-April

    Quote Originally Posted by FireToTheWorks  [View Original Post]
    What report are you referencing? You didn't link to it and a search yields nothing recent. Please link to the report if you can, the more recent reports of her mention weight and hygiene issues and she hasn't posted in weeks on STG as well.
    April / LA as of Oct 15 is vacationing at beautiful York-$72,500 bail for probation violation and FTA.

  12. #30385

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBBCMonger860  [View Original Post]
    I've read reviews from September has anybody seen her in October? She really still pregnant or is it just false advertising?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/839571818483

    Any recent reviews from October would be greatly appreciated!
    Is she still hyped on something?

  13. #30384

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBBCMonger860  [View Original Post]
    I've read reviews from September has anybody seen her in October? She really still pregnant or is it just false advertising?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/839571818483

    Any recent reviews from October would be greatly appreciated!
    VERY pregnant now in an apartment in Harford.

  14. #30383

    Lox the Fox, Tats on Chest

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I think the one with the dreads is Lox the Fox. She used to post in eastern CT as well. I've never seen her.
    https://hartford.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /14 cb5 b25-0876-4152-b659-5 be7 d13307 cf Lox.

    Attached is old ad with old number, it shows Lox has full chest tats, new STG ad shows no chest tats so probably different girl with similar hair. Sorry this site scrambles some links it deems a threat, WTF?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lox-6700846d.jpg‎  

  15. #30382

    Nurse

    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Heard she was heavier than the pics and not fun. You have changed my mind thanks.
    What report are you referencing? You didn't link to it and a search yields nothing recent. Please link to the report if you can, the more recent reports of her mention weight and hygiene issues and she hasn't posted in weeks on STG as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape