Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 5511
-
10-26-25 16:28 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 62Info on a few
Just looking for information on a few lady's I'm going to contact this any info would be greatly appreciated looks cleanliness pricing anything at all thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/443337848281
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/311413929104
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...h/123140753803
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/191448017098
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...o/313955618407
-
10-26-25 15:34 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 275Rebecca
Yes and yes. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 12:14 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 390Rebecca's Friend
Does her friend work out of the same house? Do you get in touch through Rebecca's ad? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 22:21 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 71Meeting tomorrow
She is the perfect body type I like. Smaller tits the better. I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow. Already verified with video. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by ScottyK53
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 20:03 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 260Sad since she has a great looking pic in her ad where she's at the gym.
Originally Posted by MrPops1
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 21:34 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 275Rebecca's hands
I know I'll get questions about Rebecca. And I can't usually log in to see any pm's so I'll just say now look up Rebecca's hands on Owosso Craigslist. Or RTFF. Haha
-
10-24-25 21:26 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 275Rebecca's hands
Rebecca has a friend now. Pro, she swallows. Con, even bigger than Rebecca. Pro, younger.
BTW, I still have a lot of trouble getting on USA. Even more logging in.
-
10-24-25 17:46 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 137It's literally her food truck number, it ain't far too find her.
Originally Posted by IkKim
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 12:36 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 67Mt pleasant Lana
Anyone got her #. I can't find he ad on skip. Can't seem to find it in my phone either TIA.
-
10-23-25 17:52 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 62Lansing suggestions
I want to start off by thanking everyone that responded to my earlier post I'm working in Lansing next week and I'm looking for suggestions of lady's I should contact so any suggestions on the best in the area would be greatly appreciated looking for clean attractive slim FS possibly Greek accepting but not a deal breaker any suggestions and experiences thanks.
-
10-23-25 15:55 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 36Kitten
First link was dead but 2nd and 3rd are both Kitten and she is past her prime. She used to be great go to for amazing head but now prices are too high and she has put on some weight. Pics are definitely not new and easily 10 years old.
Originally Posted by Cable1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 15:13 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 1262Kitten
She has been around for a while and I always thought she was hot. But the reviews have been bad so stayed away. With that said, I haven't seen anything lately. Would love to hear she has changed and is now worth the time and money. But if that was the case you know we would have heard something.
Originally Posted by Cable1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 13:16 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 32Kitten
Not sure about first 2 but kitten is a pass very old pictures well over 200 lbs, clock watcher excuses for not doing much as posted, hard pass.
Originally Posted by Cable1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 12:24 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 26Would love her contact info. Is this the Gal that has a food truck?
Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 06:50 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 62Any info
I'm working in Lansing next week just looking for info on a couple of lady's cleanliness and experience price FS possibly Greek any info is appreciated thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/034445808591
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...h/667483970532
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...h/667483970532










Reply With Quote




