Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 1143 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    I Believe

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years since I've seen her. But she was known for extreme clock watching. Her DB / BF will be close somewhere. After 5 minutes into the date. He'll call her to end the date.
    A while back someone reported that her bf entered through the door of an adjoining room, either to tell the Monger that time was up or to simply scare him out of the date. Or it could've just been the bf peaked in after they were done. Forgot exactly which one. Either way, all would've been a No-go for me.

    Despite and before the review, I've been trying to get her to do a cardate just so I can get a handful of her ass. No luck on each attempt. She wants the capability of summoning her man.

    She sort of looks like another hoe that posts on Skip I've been trying to game up. I'm wondering if they're sisters. She too won't do a cardate.

  2. #39124

    Don't recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by CannonFodder  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/476827112775

    I've been searching, but can't find anything on her. Any experiences? I love me a redhead.
    It's been a few years since I've seen her. But she was known for extreme clock watching. Her DB / BF will be close somewhere. After 5 minutes into the date. He'll call her to end the date.

  3. #39123

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by CannonFodder  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/476827112775
    I've been searching, but can't find anything on her. Any experiences? I love me a redhead.
    I sampled her wears just a couple of nights ago and found her to be in the lower 10 percentile on all facets besides drug use, where she excelled! She was nodded out the entire time and was basically unable to perform. Nice ass, great tits, the face tattoo is a bit off-putting and almost no teeth. Definitely not worth the two coins she's asking for sixty minutes of dream time.

    Rich.

  4. #39122

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/476827112775

    I've been searching, but can't find anything on her. Any experiences? I love me a redhead.

  5. #39121

    Re: Carmella

    Her link:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/478058811831

    https://tryst.link/escort/princesscarmella

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGee1984  [View Original Post]
    Had her last year in March I think and this past Sunday. She still looks exactly like her photos. Everything covered, performs well, got in every position asked for and makes some nice noises when taking it. Nice natural fat firm ass. I Wanted to record but she declined. Not sure how to pay link. Search at Blaxicangirl on skip.

    Haven't seen an escort in quite a while and I don't plan to anytime soon. Even one as great as her doesn't compare to a good UTR. I just decided to visit her since she's in town for a short time and got the urge to try something different.

  6. #39120

    Lexi Mic check

    Morning, how is her mic check? What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by RockEye69  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I have seen her a few times, I don't get into much more that a mic check, however, there is very few limits, she is a greek goddess and anything goes. She is a pretty chic as well.

  7. #39119

    Cece too

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny904  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any of you have had a dream with Lexi? What's the story?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/904707503142
    Someone else just vouched for Lexi, but I wanted to add, if you look up Cece on the same site, the two of them will often offer doubles if you ask one of them. Definitely a wonderful experience to dream of.

  8. #39118

    Carmella. Top notch

    Had her last year in March I think and this past Sunday. She still looks exactly like her photos. Everything covered, performs well, got in every position asked for and makes some nice noises when taking it. Nice natural fat firm ass. I Wanted to record but she declined. Not sure how to pay link. Search at Blaxicangirl on skip.

    Haven't seen an escort in quite a while and I don't plan to anytime soon. Even one as great as her doesn't compare to a good UTR. I just decided to visit her since she's in town for a short time and got the urge to try something different.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251021_232027_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  9. #39117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Indeed, I'm waiting on her also. Can't wait to pound her pooper and drown her in protein.
    Can't wait for her to toss my salad.

  10. #39116
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny904  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any of you have had a dream with Lexi? What's the story?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/904707503142
    Hello,

    I have seen her a few times, I don't get into much more that a mic check, however, there is very few limits, she is a greek goddess and anything goes. She is a pretty chic as well.

  11. #39115

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Indeed, I'm waiting on her also. Can't wait to pound her pooper and drown her in protein.
    Which Katie is this?

  12. #39114

    Lexi the greek freak legit?

    Wondering if any of you have had a dream with Lexi? What's the story?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/904707503142

  13. #39113

    Ktg

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Katie has been on my mind constantly. I too am anticipating her return. She is a national treasure and should be protected at all costs LMAO.
    Indeed, I'm waiting on her also. Can't wait to pound her pooper and drown her in protein.

  14. #39112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by RSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Yah that's it Sandi. I forgot what her previous name was. I wish I had her real name to see what she's really capable of.
    Can she be legit and take every.

    Opportunity to be successful? Yes but.

    Of course she'll rather be a conning thief.

    Plus, she hangs with Mandy, the other fuckin shiester.

    Every chance she gets, she'll try and pull some shit.

    Right now, I suggest just staying far away from both.

    Anyways, I hope that helps you to realize who she truly is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251020_222328_Gallery.jpg‎  

  15. #39111

    Actually I don't smart ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I bet you think strippers fall in love with you and you believed your mom when she said you were the most handsome boy in the whole world.
    Thank you for your smart ass comment BTW I don't go to strip club not my thing. I can care less about what these chicks think but was just stated what I know to be true. As I'm pretty good at reading women. And yes, its some women that are not fond of me, but I definitely know when one is. FYI I do pretty well with latinas as a whole being from NYC and always have.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape