Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39095

    Nuru

    Visited her and she does only CBJ. She said FS is included in price by text, but she tries to finish it off with CBJ. No kissing or other services offered. Will not repeat. Avoid her. The pics are outdated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/521285266545
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nuru.jpg‎  

  2. #39094

    A Two Parter. You're Welcome!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/89819535

    Meet Megan and Nikki (not pictured in the ad, apparently they are fighting but can still do double dates together, LOL), You may recognize Nikki as Breanna - 5'11" blonde with fake C cups, long legs and a pretty nice ass. Pretty face, too, if you like blue eyes and slightly more mature ladies (there be wrinkles and bags on this one).

    Megan is preggo. I'm talking about to erupt preggo with an ass that seems to also be pregnant. I don't remember her old ads being so out of proportion but that ass is a loveseat filler now. Still, cute face and those extra-full preggo tits. How this girl can get into any position but mish or lay on her side must be some kind of special chair or bed or a shit ton of pillows propped up in as support devices.

    I've not had a dream with her but I imagine it's probably not too awful. Even if the head is awful, it's kinda hot to bang a chick that's about to pop.

    Now, Nikki, Breanna (Last name known but won't post here) - find her on Facebook. She's obvious. I think there are other posts about her, maybe even one about the time I contacted her and she dicked around for three hours having "dinner with her girlfriend" before I finally told her to fuck off and the date was cancelled. Hey, I like tall women, taller than me and her boobs, even though fake, look pretty damn perfect and natural in a black fishnet body stocking in her ad.

    So, I contact Breanna W at 3:17 AM, we've talked before, back in August and she apparently keeps good records. At 3:45 I get a reply and she's up for a date. She's doing laundry or something and gets back to me about 15 minutes later, roughly 4 AM, letting me know she needs a shower. Of course, my perverted, silly ass asks for a shower pic and I get back a giggle. She wants to know how long we're going to hangout. At 4:15 we're still exchanging texts and there's a real good vibe. She seems fun and intelligent. I'm digging it, but shouldn't she be getting in the shower? Now I'm told she has to wait for the date until laundry is done. Sometime around 5 AM. Hmmm. Now I've pissed away an hour and 45 minutes and I've got to check in to work at 7 AM. It's either going to be a short date or a day off. She lets me know about 4:30 that she performs better when she partakes of particular party favors and asks for an advance of $100 to gather supplies. She's less than a mile from me so I send her the money, with her word that "I swear I'm a woman of my word. I'm not like the rest these women out here. Most are shitbags but I promise you I am not" - Holy fucking hell. How many times have I heard this same bullshit only to discover she's likely worse than the rest. "I promise on my daughter that it'll be ok". Well, that sounds serious. "If you want you can drive with my guy and go get it with him and you'll see I'm not going to fuck you over. " "Do you drive? We can go get it together, it's only about 12 minutes from here and then the party can begin. " She's going to get it lined up, get in the shower and finish her laundry. At 5:20, fuck now we're already two hours in, I get a message that we should head to this dude's house in 20 minutes. I make a very serious point of saying this date's going to have to wait until tonight because we're going to be running to get her enhancers until after 6. She's pushing to have a good time this morning and I'm into the vibe so maybe I start work a little late. I pull up to her hotel at 5:43 and wait. And wait. And wait. And at 5:51 I finally message "come on or I'm leaving". She's in the car seconds later. Wait. It's not over. Standby, the serious bullshit is about to kick off.

    I am legitimately having a great time talking with her, she's flirty, sexy. Whips out a boob to have me see how they feel. And we're laughing and the vibe is great.

    We arrive at party supply headquarters at roughly 6:30. She gets out, goes to do whatever it is she needs to do. Comes back to the vehicle and says its a no-go. I'm ready to end it right then and there but she says "I'll send the money back to you and I'll give you some road head. " Ok, she must be somewhat reliable if she's offering to give me the money back, right? So, I don't end the date right then and there. She suggests we go by and see her other dude that she knows is gtg. Off we go. For another fucking 30 min ride. We have more fun on the ride although I'm a lot more anxious and guarded about what's around the next corner. We arrive at party supply warehouse #2 and she heads up to the guy's apartment. Fifteen minutes go by, then 20, then 25, the whole time I'm texting her to get her ass in gear and she comes back down and tells me that her phone died and it's charging so she can CashApp the guy his money. It doesn't take 25 minutes for a phone to charge enough to run CashApp- this ***** thinks I'm some kind of idiot. Ten minutes later, she's down with purse in hand, cursing. The dude's girlfriend "stole" some goodies from her and he didn't have enough to cover what she stole. OK, then you shouldn't have paid him, or paid him the full amount, right? Of course not, this stupid ho got ripped and now it's 8 AM and I'm late for work and there's not a chance in hell this ***** is telling the truth or I am getting any ass. I should have collected on the road head! We leave, head back to my room, hang out while I login to work and start doing what I'm paid to do. I tell her she needs to get her shit together if she wants an actual paid date with me later that afternoon. She says she'll be back in an hour and she'll lay around in my room naked playing with herself. I can live with that! She heads back to her hotel and an hour goes by, then 2, then 3 and I'm texting the entire time, getting more and more irate and explicit. Then I get a text back from her "pimp / bg" about how she is an upstanding girl, this was a big collection of unfortunate events and she will square it up. At 11:30 AM she replies that it's all good and she'll text me in the next 15-20 minutes. At noon, she's supposedly on her way over. At 2:48 PM, another text from the pimp. Fuck this. I'm getting ready to kill a mother fucker and his *****.

    There has been zero resolution and this all occurred 4 days ago. She's about to feel how effective a software engineer's wrath can be. Yep, I know how to scrap a Skip account and a Mega account. They have very little security measures in place. Oh, and did I mention that my dashcam records in the cabin? Every word, every address, GPS coords and all are on record. Perhaps I'll share them with everyone and I mean EVERYONE.

    She proved how she's different from the rest, right? Same shit, different ho.

    Rich.

  3. #39093

    Hahahah

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassixMan29  [View Original Post]
    You're absolutely spot on!! She my #1 girl when she's in town. I have her personal number. Mainly due to me being a regular, she likes to fuck me, and she's attracted to me. It also helps that I know Spanish. If ass is not your thing fellas I suggest you pass because she has a huge soft ass and she knows how to throw it!! Only disagreement is her tits are not natural but her ass is. She had them done recently.
    I bet you think strippers fall in love with you and you believed your mom when she said you were the most handsome boy in the whole world.

  4. #39092

    Throat

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    Another phenomenal visit with this gem! Very laid back, easy going, great conversation, and always makes me feel at ease. Great head game and tight kitty. Be nice to this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/577079163704
    Is the throat as deep as advertised? I. E. Bottomless?

  5. #39091
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    That's not good. Those medications make them go from the best to the worst. From pleasant to annoying, confused and irritated and irritating, scary.
    Most of STG never stay good. Some start good but become bad. Sime are bad from the start. Jax is the land of no opportunity. LOL Then some mongers write Reviews like letters to the penthouse, and we know nothing is real or truth. The bad part the good visitors don't come here as often as they used to.
    It's hard to trust anything.
    Too bad!
    It wasn't like that. She wasn't overindulging. It was not affecting her lucidity at all and she set it down almost as quickly as she picked it up. As far as I can tell, this is a maintenance thing until she can get re-established at a clinic. She's not a nodder or ate up with the nasty.

    Rich.

  6. #39090

    New Ashley!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickStickem  [View Original Post]
    I'm rather thick skulled. Does this refer to Ashley James or the newer Ashley?
    This is in regard to new Ashley. The current leader of the Best BJ award.

    Rich.

  7. #39089

    I Stand Corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Said she had to spend a few days in the hospital. But who knows if that's the truth. Last I saw her she was partaking of some undesirable and unprescribed medications. I'm sure she'll be back around eventually, just watch for her ad on STG..
    She was NOT in the hospital as I had heard. Please forgive me for passing on incorrect information. Simply out of pocket for a few days handling some stuff. And moving to a new location. She's ready to see clients again but may not be posting on STG. She says get in touch with her at the phone number ending in 8768. Or DM me for it and you all feel free to pass it along amongst yourselves.

    Remember, this woman is an absolute treasure in the area. We want to keep her around.

    Rich.

  8. #39088

    Anyone seen this Baddie?

    Been seeing her post for a little bit now but no reviews. Also saw her profile on fetlife. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/658597839889

  9. #39087

    I concur+

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Wow, best Latina I've seen yet. Great communication, staying near the TC. Very beautiful, natural C's and the largest ass I've ever seen on a girl with a flat tummy, prb fake but who cares, she knows how to use it and pound it back on you. $$. 6 for a hh got me a great BBBJ and amazing cfs from all angles. She's more GFE than any Latina I've ever experienced. My timing never aligned with her previous visits but ill never miss again. Should be here for a whole week and she will prb see me again before she leaves.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/195079620
    You're absolutely spot on!! She my #1 girl when she's in town. I have her personal number. Mainly due to me being a regular, she likes to fuck me, and she's attracted to me. It also helps that I know Spanish. If ass is not your thing fellas I suggest you pass because she has a huge soft ass and she knows how to throw it!! Only disagreement is her tits are not natural but her ass is. She had them done recently.

  10. #39086

    Slim Shady

    Another phenomenal visit with this gem! Very laid back, easy going, great conversation, and always makes me feel at ease. Great head game and tight kitty. Be nice to this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/577079163704

  11. #39085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Too bad! Only few good provider stay clean and good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Said she had to spend a few days in the hospital. But who knows if that's the truth. Last I saw her she was partaking of some undesirable and unprescribed medications. I'm sure she'll be back around eventually, just watch for her ad on STG.

    Rich.
    That's not good. Those medications make them go from the best to the worst. From pleasant to annoying, confused and irritated and irritating, scary.

    Most of STG never stay good. Some start good but become bad. Sime are bad from the start. Jax is the land of no opportunity. LOL Then some mongers write Reviews like letters to the penthouse, and we know nothing is real or truth. The bad part the good visitors don't come here as often as they used to.

    It's hard to trust anything.

    Too bad!

  12. #39084

    Just to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Said she had to spend a few days in the hospital. But who knows if that's the truth. Last I saw her she was partaking of some undesirable and unprescribed medications. I'm sure she'll be back around eventually, just watch for her ad on STG..
    I'm rather thick skulled. Does this refer to Ashley James or the newer Ashley?

  13. #39083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Dallas Transplant

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Hails from the Lone Star.

    Sara started her hooker career in the riff raff community of Orange Park / Youngerman several years ago (I believe 2018) while preggo. She popped up my FB timeline and instantly recognized her from her BP ad. We had something in common and used that as an opening to start a convo. Eventually the topic turned to helping each other. I explained that I was other half of her chosen career.

    We did a cardate meet up which didn't turn out as great as I expected. She did too much [Deleted by Admin]! Ng about every little thing though I tried to be cordial especially since she had a bread in the oven. She didn't exactly want to be raw dogged but she agreed to it. Told her if she was going to agree to something and not mean it, don't string it along. I'd rather she had said something in the beginning. It's kind of a joy kill. Anyways, I ended up glazing her bread. She does have an above average sucking skill.

    Our acquaintance dissolved as quickly as it started.

  14. #39082

    Natalie Latina

    Wow, best Latina I've seen yet. Great communication, staying near the TC. Very beautiful, natural C's and the largest ass I've ever seen on a girl with a flat tummy, prb fake but who cares, she knows how to use it and pound it back on you. $$. 6 for a hh got me a great BBBJ and amazing cfs from all angles. She's more GFE than any Latina I've ever experienced. My timing never aligned with her previous visits but ill never miss again. Should be here for a whole week and she will prb see me again before she leaves.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/195079620

  15. #39081

    Wasn't Much To Talk About

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    My last dream with her was before she went on "vacation" with her uncle. It was meh. Neither notable nor impressive. I do remember there being a bit of baby damage and some spider bites but the rate was commensurate. Of course, YMMV.

    Rich.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape