Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 770 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 11543
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10448
    Quote Originally Posted by SGVmonger  [View Original Post]
    Damn Jrp21 wasn't lying when he said Cora has a beautiful face. She has the prettiest face of all the AMP girls I've seen. She's got a couple of tattoos including a big butterfly on her belly. I told her she's beautiful and she replied with basically "I know", not in a conceited way.

    Paid for the hr, she gave a wonderful massage, this girl has some skills. Started with BBBJ, most incredible one I've ever had. Then we did CG and she immediately wanted to me to mish. I felt like she was rushing me a bit. No lfk or dfk like Jrp21 mentioned. Since she was on her back, I decided to play with her A cups and do some sucking. A little daty and she once again wanted me to fuck her. I eventually did.

    Was an overall wonderful experience though a bit rushed. Definitely worth the $1. 6.
    Is Cora Asian?

    How tall is she?

  2. #10447

    Cora Star

    Damn Jrp21 wasn't lying when he said Cora has a beautiful face. She has the prettiest face of all the AMP girls I've seen. She's got a couple of tattoos including a big butterfly on her belly. I told her she's beautiful and she replied with basically "I know", not in a conceited way.

    Paid for the hr, she gave a wonderful massage, this girl has some skills. Started with BBBJ, most incredible one I've ever had. Then we did CG and she immediately wanted to me to mish. I felt like she was rushing me a bit. No lfk or dfk like Jrp21 mentioned. Since she was on her back, I decided to play with her A cups and do some sucking. A little daty and she once again wanted me to fuck her. I eventually did.

    Was an overall wonderful experience though a bit rushed. Definitely worth the $1. 6.

  3. #10446

    Lola. Sherman Oaks

    By the way, Lola is supposed to be in Sherman oaks today.

    PM me for whoever is interested in details.

  4. #10445

    Vivi spa. Mia

    I too visited Vivi last night. As Krazy88 just dropped a review, I won't go too in depth. He described both girls perfectly.

    I had Mia. It was late enough to where all the businesses in the plaza were closed. Hell yeah.

    She's very young and super cute! Like really cute. She's Chinese but looks almost Japanese IMO. Light skin. Age I would put her at 25, maybe even younger. MMs a bit big for her frame. Maybe low C's? She's very thin with nice little curves and a thin waist that shines in doggy. Saw a RM review that says she has jacked up teeth. That's not true. She has one protruding canine but that's not bad.

    As I'm laying down I hear the sound of unstripping. I turn around and she's completely naked lmao. So I guess no massage and straight to business. She begins with rubbing her tits all over my back. I flip and the usual nip sucking, more rubbing and BBBJ which was pretty good. No teeth. Cowgirl, mish and doggy. Her booty has nice curves to it in doggy. I bust and pull out. She's definitely much more attractive and younger than average. She's an eye candy fuck for sure.

  5. #10444

    Location?

    Where is this place? No luck on google map or google. There is ViVi spa in Rosemead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy888  [View Original Post]
    So I recently went to Vivi massage but decided to not go in because of the police unit I was across the way. Well I went back this afternoon and wouldn't you know, I saw another police car. I decided to drive right in their direction and into the motel parking lot where they were parked. There are about 8 security vehicles parked in the lot. They are empty. I guess it's some meeting or designated parking area for this private security.

    So I went to Vivi's was greeted by a cute Asian girl with braces. Face not bad, tight dress, big tits. About 5'5 or 5'6. Paid the 40 house fee. She told me her name three different times and still couldn't figure it out. Lily or Linlin maybe. Idk. She says 200, I laugh and say no too much. I say 120 and we settle on 150. As she walks out she asks if I want 2nd girl. I said let me see. She brings in petite Mia and holy shit she's amazing. About 5'1, petite, thin maybe 100 lbs. So pretty and cute. I agree to both girls 150 each.

    They wipe me down and Mia temporarily leaves the room. I lay Lily down and paly with her huge natural tits. I cup her neck and sit her up while I play with her pussy and make her watch. Mia comes back in a pink robe and drops it. Amazing body, thin slender petite, perfect proportions. She's licking me all over while Lily takes me into her mouth BBJ. Nice technique, takes it down deep and strokes simultaneously. I'm sucking on Mia's tits and playing with her pussy and ass. The blowjob gets better but I tell them to switch. Mia licks my balls and takes me into her mouth and it's better than the other girl.

    Now I'm wishing I just ordered Mia. But we're deep into this now. Mia puts on the condom and squats on me. So fuckin tight. I've had about a dozen AMP girls and this one is the tightest. So damn good. She looks perfect riding the cock. I don't want to bust so I tell Lily to get on her back. I notice her huge tits have some bruises. Someone left their mark on her. Her giant tits flop around and Mia is next to me lickig and kissing me while I fuck her friend. This pussy is good but not as right as little Mia. After I make her cum tell Mia its her turn and want to fuck her some more. She leaves the room to get another condom. I have Lily blow me until Mia gets back. I push her down and make sure she gags.

    Mia returns, I have her lay on her back. New cover goes on and I push myself into her. Have her sit and look at it. I fuck her but really am trying to wreck her little hole. After a few minutes of pounding away and making sure she cums first. I eventually can't hold back. Grab her tiny waist and pound her into submission. Finish in the bag. They help me clean up.

    Mia says she'll be there for the next 20 days or so.

    I'm probably (definitely) going back to see her. Had all intentions of having Amy but this was nice.

    Lily Face 6.

    Natural huge tits 7.

    Ass 6.

    Legs 7.

    Overall body 7.

    Pussy 6.

    Blowjob skills 8.

    Mia face 9. 5.

    Perky perfect tits 9.

    Cute little ass 9.

    Overall body 9.

    Pussy 9. 5.

    Blowjob skills 9.

  6. #10443

    Vivi massage in Rosemead round 2

    So I recently went to Vivi massage but decided to not go in because of the police unit I was across the way. Well I went back this afternoon and wouldn't you know, I saw another police car. I decided to drive right in their direction and into the motel parking lot where they were parked. There are about 8 security vehicles parked in the lot. They are empty. I guess it's some meeting or designated parking area for this private security.

    So I went to Vivi's was greeted by a cute Asian girl with braces. Face not bad, tight dress, big tits. About 5'5 or 5'6. Paid the 40 house fee. She told me her name three different times and still couldn't figure it out. Lily or Linlin maybe. Idk. She says 200, I laugh and say no too much. I say 120 and we settle on 150. As she walks out she asks if I want 2nd girl. I said let me see. She brings in petite Mia and holy shit she's amazing. About 5'1, petite, thin maybe 100 lbs. So pretty and cute. I agree to both girls 150 each.

    They wipe me down and Mia temporarily leaves the room. I lay Lily down and paly with her huge natural tits. I cup her neck and sit her up while I play with her pussy and make her watch. Mia comes back in a pink robe and drops it. Amazing body, thin slender petite, perfect proportions. She's licking me all over while Lily takes me into her mouth BBJ. Nice technique, takes it down deep and strokes simultaneously. I'm sucking on Mia's tits and playing with her pussy and ass. The blowjob gets better but I tell them to switch. Mia licks my balls and takes me into her mouth and it's better than the other girl.

    Now I'm wishing I just ordered Mia. But we're deep into this now. Mia puts on the condom and squats on me. So fuckin tight. I've had about a dozen AMP girls and this one is the tightest. So damn good. She looks perfect riding the cock. I don't want to bust so I tell Lily to get on her back. I notice her huge tits have some bruises. Someone left their mark on her. Her giant tits flop around and Mia is next to me lickig and kissing me while I fuck her friend. This pussy is good but not as right as little Mia. After I make her cum tell Mia its her turn and want to fuck her some more. She leaves the room to get another condom. I have Lily blow me until Mia gets back. I push her down and make sure she gags.

    Mia returns, I have her lay on her back. New cover goes on and I push myself into her. Have her sit and look at it. I fuck her but really am trying to wreck her little hole. After a few minutes of pounding away and making sure she cums first. I eventually can't hold back. Grab her tiny waist and pound her into submission. Finish in the bag. They help me clean up.

    Mia says she'll be there for the next 20 days or so.

    I'm probably (definitely) going back to see her. Had all intentions of having Amy but this was nice.

    Lily Face 6.

    Natural huge tits 7.

    Ass 6.

    Legs 7.

    Overall body 7.

    Pussy 6.

    Blowjob skills 8.

    Mia face 9. 5.

    Perky perfect tits 9.

    Cute little ass 9.

    Overall body 9.

    Pussy 9. 5.

    Blowjob skills 9.

  7. #10442
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM11  [View Original Post]
    I've come to realize that if you text FE they will actually tell you if you Juju / Lola is there or not, but with Tokyo spa they will tell you she is there even when she isn't, so just got to go in a check and if she isn't then walk.
    Where is FE? Thanks.

  8. #10441
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    I have her on WeChat. I used to text her but she was notoriously bad at responding to texts.

    Now I mainly just wait till she messages me. That's how I get first dibs LOL. But this time I don't plan on visiting.

    If anyone can confirm that she is there that would be cool.
    I've come to realize that if you text FE they will actually tell you if you Juju / Lola is there or not, but with Tokyo spa they will tell you she is there even when she isn't, so just got to go in a check and if she isn't then walk.

  9. #10440
    Quote Originally Posted by Zixin  [View Original Post]
    How do you get a hold of Lola? I texted the FE number and was told she wasn't working. Called and texted the Tokyo number but no response. Any way you can ask her if she is working Friday and what time she plans on being there? I don't live close and don't really want tondrive out there for another miss.
    I have her on WeChat. I used to text her but she was notoriously bad at responding to texts.

    Now I mainly just wait till she messages me. That's how I get first dibs LOL. But this time I don't plan on visiting.

    If anyone can confirm that she is there that would be cool.

  10. #10439

    How to Contact Lola?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    She just messaged me and said she's there 12:30 pm and it's dead.

    So if anyone wants to try their luck.

    Don't go in with high expectations though as well all know by now, she's elusive.

    If she ain't there, just walk out. Got to take a stand.
    How do you get a hold of Lola? I texted the FE number and was told she wasn't working. Called and texted the Tokyo number but no response. Any way you can ask her if she is working Friday and what time she plans on being there? I don't live close and don't really want tondrive out there for another miss.

  11. #10438

    Lola Tokyo spa

    She just messaged me and said she's there 12:30 pm and it's dead.

    So if anyone wants to try their luck.

    Don't go in with high expectations though as well all know by now, she's elusive.

    If she ain't there, just walk out. Got to take a stand.

  12. #10437
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    Guys, just text the places and ask for a no massage appointment, and confirm no house fee. If you read my reports, most of my visits are 100 all-in, no house fee. I just ask for a short / quick visit and offer $100. They don't usually rush me out. If you pay a little extra, you may get slightly better options like BBBJ, but even with Lola, I've had BBBJ / cfs / rimming for that price. The worst they could say is no.
    Good info man. I've remember seeing you post $100 quick visit, but never thought to ask for no massage or no house fee. Got to keep that in mind. Because those house fee racks up quick and after 2 visits that's 1 lost nut! Haha.

  13. #10436
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyCool  [View Original Post]
    Not having to pay house fee is a deal. Some guys be over paying these days making girls think they can ask for $$. I've been firm with $. 4 + house fee. Maybe less if the girls are old or a little more if the girl is banging and freaky.

    Been too broke these past few weeks to do any mongering around here so now I need to catch up and read what's good haha.
    Guys, just text the places and ask for a no massage appointment, and confirm no house fee. If you read my reports, most of my visits are 100 all-in, no house fee. I just ask for a short / quick visit and offer $100. They don't usually rush me out. If you pay a little extra, you may get slightly better options like BBBJ, but even with Lola, I've had BBBJ / cfs / rimming for that price. The worst they could say is no.

  14. #10435
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, yes 1. 5 and 1. 6 is also high but didn't pay the. 5 house fee of. 50. So saved a few bucks LOL. I'm amazed sometimes on how much mongers are throwing away. And getting prices raised for the rest of us.
    Not having to pay house fee is a deal. Some guys be over paying these days making girls think they can ask for $$. I've been firm with $. 4 + house fee. Maybe less if the girls are old or a little more if the girl is banging and freaky.

    Been too broke these past few weeks to do any mongering around here so now I need to catch up and read what's good haha.

  15. #10434
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty2887  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you all, please don't bump us up to $2, $1. 5 / $1. 6 is bad enough LOL.

    Thanks for giving these details JimmyJohns21, it's a masterclass example of negotiation tactics and the willpower to just say no, ha.
    Thank you, yes 1. 5 and 1. 6 is also high but didn't pay the. 5 house fee of. 50. So saved a few bucks LOL. I'm amazed sometimes on how much mongers are throwing away. And getting prices raised for the rest of us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape