Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1674
-
10-26-25 20:43 #744Senior Member

Posts: 53Body type question
Curvy like Miranda, or more petite like Summer at Comfy? Is she anything like the pic on their X account?
Thanks,
Originally Posted by Maleebog
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 15:36 #743Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 19Nicol / Latina hottie at Waples
Nicol was a sexy chica. She has a all natural big Latina ass. And a thin waist and busty chest. Beautiful dbrown hair with a sexy mouth. She greeted with a kiss and ass squeeze and I returned the favor. She immediately stripped down while I got on the table. I couldn't concentrate on the massage and just keep playing with her pussy. She flipped me around and started a nice oil slow HJ. She wiped me down and then put her mouth on my dick for the full BBBJ. I didn't even realize after 5 minutes she slipped the cover on. She got on top of me and put my dick in her. She bounced around and leaned back and let me pound her. I was starting to get winded so we did reverse cowgirl. She pounded that ass on me and I busted in my cover. Great time.
-
10-25-25 15:18 #742Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Latina Venus at Ronson
The one perks being a regular is they always text me when they have new ass. They text me a picture of Venus and that ass was definitely worth going over to pound. Beautiful thick ass big old double D's. And to my surprise she actually gave a decent massage. Grab my chest hairs while playing my balls put the cover on and went down on me. She stood at the side of the table so I could play with that taco while she blew me. She can take it deep too and she made the sexiest gagging sounds. It was time for me to take care of that ass so she went cowgirl first I could suck those titties. Then reverse cowgirl and boy she pounded me with that big booty. I returned the favor put her face down and ass up and pounded her hard. I think my ball sack left a bruise on her booty I was going at it so hard. This place continues to always give me good quality ass.
-
10-25-25 12:40 #741Senior Member

Posts: 45Winter at Mira Mesa Wellness
Physical Description: 5'2" ish, black hair to shoulder, natural C-cups, nice ass, shaved kitty.
Damage: $80 + $180.
Services provided: TS, B2B, Cat bath, Rim, DFK, FIV, BBBJ, CFS, CIM.
Made an appointment to see Winter the day before and was greeted by her at the door. She led me to room number 5 which was very massive, with a sofa and a massage bed that is almost double the size or a normal one. After telling her that I wanted TS and handed over the house fee she left to get the hot water ready.
After a bit we headed over to the bathroom where she gave a really good TS, which included B2 B slide, cat bath from head to ankle, and rimming. Her soft breasts and hard nipples were a nice change after all the MM I've seen recently. After a 10 minute TS and a 5 minutes BBBJ session we dried up and headed back to the room.
Once back we embraced each other like long lost lovers, with much fondling and DFK. She then turned around (facing the mirror) and asked me to both fondle her breasts and FIV (clamming that she loves seeing herself in the mirror, which frankly, was extremely hot). After about 5 minutes of fondling it was another BBBJ followed by CFS. I assume she practices Kegels because her box was tight. After CG, Mish, and K9 I finished CIM.
Winter's attitude during the entire time was energetic, flirty, and extremely accommodating (we spook in Mandarin, unsure how good her English is). Her moans were also very sensual, not PSE. She is definitely a top contender for my ATF and it is unfortunate that her last day was Friday. Can't wait for her to return to San Diego.
-
10-24-25 15:40 #740Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Latina Ivy at Kokoro Spa
Have a good Latina fuck shack. Ivy was a hot little spicy tamale. Sand frame nice round apple shape ass long black hair and real C cup melons. She actually gave a pretty decent massage too I love the house she presses her tits against my back up and down got me hella horny. Flip me over for the main event uncovered BJ with spectacular. She puts her hair up in a ponytail so she can get that cock deep in her mouth with a perfect view. Nice ball play too. She mounted me lean dance like a suck on those titties while I pounded her from below. Put her in doggy she lay flat on her stomach spread her cheeks for me and I drilled it from behind. This girl is all about that fun. Dropped 180 for the tip and then drop the huge load in the bag. Great time.
-
10-23-25 18:56 #739Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Serenity
Was in the area today and decided to swing by serenity to check out the talent. I was greeted by Kiki. She took me back to the room and I handed over the 50 house fee. She left and I got undressed and laid down on the table. Few minutes later Kiki came back into the room and started the massage. Massage was typical for these places. Quick and decent with quite a bit of teasing. Kiki positioned herself at the head of the table and bent over rubbing my ass and lower back while I played up dress. She finally got undressed and asked me to flip over. Once I flipped over she positioned started with a HJ and BBBJ. While she was blowing me she asked if I wanted BBFS. Inquired about how much and she offered it up for a 250 tip. Got up got the cash out of my jeans and handed it over. Walking back to the table and Kiki dropped to her knees and started blowing me again. Got her up and on the table for standing doggy. Pussy felt amazing in doggy and BBFS is wild. Flipped her over for a little missionary. Was having a hard time not cumming in each position. Sucked on her nice c cups while slowly fucking her until I picked up speed and started fucking her harder. She was starting to moan and I about to cum. Pulled out and shot my load on her stomach. Kiki cleaned us both up and sent me on my way. BBFS is absolutely insane and felt so good. Highly recommend if you guys are in the area.
-
10-23-25 15:18 #738Shill for Erma Spa

Posts: 22The best Latina at 201 El Cajon
Thank you for your report bro, I just had my appointment with Sofia. She does amazing work and has the best service I've had!
Originally Posted by HolyShi
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 13:58 #737Regular Member

Posts: 19Wildflower
Is Amy a new provider at Wildflower? I've only known of Leah, Tina, Lilly, and Summer.
Originally Posted by HugeFace
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 01:38 #736Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Kokoro Spa / Xixi
Came in and met Xixi. She the prettiest hair I've ever seen on the Asian girl it was light brown wavy so sexy and let me tell you it wrapped nicely around my hand I was pounding her from behind. She gave a pretty good rub started on my back moved her way to my legs and then my ass. Definitely a lot of teasing as she did at inner thigh rub that went for the boys and moved her hands on my cock. She gave me some nice stroking actions before we moved on. I like the fact she took her time teasing me too didn't just flip over after 10 minutes. On the flip we agreed on full service. Am I surprised no cover needed for the BJ that moved me to 69 and she tasted so sweet. I licked her clean and she sucked me dry took a bunch of pre cum in her mouth. I love a girl who's just giving I mean she's good at what she does and doesn't mind showing off. I pull her down my hip so she could do reverse cowgirl after she put the cover on. I laid back and let that ass do the work and I'm telling you she worked it hard. I busted my net probably at the 10 minute Mark no regrets so this girl is fun as hell.
-
10-23-25 01:36 #735Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Lisa at Diamond Spa
Had a really good time with Lisa. She's got a nice ass and legs but her highlight is the tits. Nice and big and feel good on the hands. She's very sweet and nice and able to direct where she's going with things. Gave her the tip and had a massage. Nothing to write for other than she does her best and makes sure to massage everywhere. Then I flipped and we started 69 right away. Her pussy is gorgeous and she has some nice CBJ DT action. Then we started going at it. Did some cowgirl to doggy. Ended with her fucking me as I sat down feeling those tits rub against my chest and her giving me some tongue action. Finished up and then went on my way. All in all was a good time. Definitely gunna see her again.
-
10-22-25 20:49 #734Senior Member

Posts: 119Gold Ocean
I saw that name on rmaps too. Last time I was there I asked Ivy if there were any new girls, and she said no. I think someone got the name wrong on rmaps.
Originally Posted by DragonBorn69
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 20:06 #733Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 49I've seen ads for escorts on telegram where they have "paperwork" to show they are clean. And the lineups they have are smoking hot. Unfortunately I've left those chats since I never thought I'd end up out there. If anyone has leads fm me as well. I am curious.
Originally Posted by Funinsun17
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 17:01 #732Senior Member

Posts: 39The real Hong Kong
Hey guys. Looking for some advice. I traveling through Hong Kong for work next week. I'll be alone and there for about a day and a half staying in the Wan Chai district. I'm hoping to hookup as many girls as possible. Any advice on where I should look, where I should go, or the best way to approach my time there from a mongering perspective? I'm not overly concerned about money but would prefer a balance of service, looks, and value. I've never been to Asia before so any advice is welcomed.
Given the HK in TJ I'm just under the assumption the real place must be a great time haha.
-
10-22-25 16:06 #731Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Hottest Latina at El Cajon 201
When I got their I was greeted by an Asian lady she was kinda young and hot but I was already fixated on Sofia I had called earlier and asked who was working their and if they had any Latina girls working she said yes, it just so happened to be I was on my way their after work so I made the appointment even though they said I didn't need one.
So fast forward I get to the room and I'm greeted by Sofia she has to be hands down the sexiest Colombian I have ever had the pleasure to lay eyes on she was warring a black see threw dress that lest nothing to the imagination and she had the most beautiful smile she says if I talk Spanish I said yes and told me it was 240 for everything I said ok and gave her the money I asked her if I could shower real quick because I had just got off work she said yes and off I went.
When I got back she took off her clothes and asked me if I liked what I saw and I said f yeah! She has the body of a freaking model and tanned clean shaved kitty and perfect j lo ass she then walked up to me and told me to touch her as she starts kissing me GFE service she then asks me if I want a massage and I tell her no because by that time I was already rock hard now guys your going to have to excuse me but my thing is BBBJ so she asks me if I want with or without cover I tell without so she kneels in front of me and goes to town but by then I had already been to overwhelmed so I blew right away in her mouth and she said wow you were too horny I just laughed honestly I was a little embarrassed so she told me to lay down and I did she then asked me if I wanted a massage I said yes.
She started with it we talked about when she was leaving on Saturday back to Miami but in no time I was hard again and she told me if I wanted to go for round 2 I said yes please and then was when I received hands down the best BBBJ of my life definitely the best at a spa she dt me and since I am not so big she was able to put my fellas in her mouth at the same time it was slow sloppy and wet she then asked me if I was ready for a cover I said yes.
She put it on and we went to town missionary rcg doggy you name it then I tried to stop and she told me no in my mouth she kneeled down in front of me and started with a BBBJ again and I busted the load in her mouth I knew I had gone over my time but she never said anything and it was slow so maybe that's why she gave me a kiss asked if I wanted water I declined and off I was guys don't sleep on this one go see her before she is gone I know I will!!
-
10-22-25 15:29 #730Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Wildflower
Wildflower is definitely the best choice, Saw Amy another day excellent massage with some teasing.
Originally Posted by HermanMiller
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





