Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 9165
-
10-27-25 19:57 #9000Senior Member

Posts: 28I have not seen her but I believe she hangs with India. Don't have to say, but what did she want?
Originally Posted by HorseThief
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 17:09 #8999Banned Member

Posts: 43Lauren
Does anyone know what happened to Lauren? Haven't seen or heard from her in over a year. Last I saw her she was living with this guy in Mechanicville.
She's gone and doesn't post and her numbers are all dead. She's not active on her facebook either, my friend request pending forever from my new account.
Did she pass away or something (I only think that because she was not in good shape health wise, as were most of the girls). She's gone completely without a trace or anything. Anyone know what happened?
-
10-23-25 09:42 #8998Senior Member

Posts: 1531She is supposedly transitioning away from stg into a regular job. She does still post some mornings. She has a group of regulars that she sees. Her youtube wasn't supposed to be seen by clients like reviews aren't supposed to be seen by providers. It appears that she took her youtube down bc it became a destruction and wasn't serving the purpose she was hoping for.
Originally Posted by SlightlyBright
[View Original Post]
There are some clients that treat girls like shit and those are the ones she doesn't want. She's not hard up for cash to the point that she's accept being disrespected. She's not a junkie chasing the next hit. Although I'm a regular, Albany isn't my everyday playground. I don't care if people see her or not. It's her biz or not. In my experience, girls that create conversation and gain haters bc they like to speak out, are usually a good time. I'd rather an engaging woman than a mere play toy.
She removes the ads when she’s done each day she posts.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...d/715226935349
518-XXX-8440
-
10-22-25 20:18 #8997Banned Member

Posts: 43Jada in jail
Heads up Jada is in the Schenectady County Jail according to the app mobil patrol. Her charges are endangering the welfare of a child with no bail. If anyone can't find her, that's where she is.
I'm elated. Finally karma for her suckering me into lending money and threatening me, 6 years ago.
-
10-22-25 19:15 #8996Senior Member

Posts: 220So, I'm confused. Does this girl even have a current ad up or is this argument about a girl who isn't active anymore or utr? The link is dead and Albany stg doesn't really seem to have her on there.
Originally Posted by Reaper302
[View Original Post]
Just seems like a discussion going nowhere.
-
10-22-25 12:47 #8995Senior Member

Posts: 284D bravo
D your inbox is full lately.
-
10-22-25 09:35 #8994Senior Member

Posts: 1070She may well be a nice person and a good provider. Or not. The second half of the YouTube video, with her talking about her willingness to do violence, even if to other females, just screams hard NO to me. Not worth risking it if BSC. For example, What happens if there is miscommunication on donation and she incorrectly claims you shorting her when looks in envelope?
Originally Posted by Reaper302
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 08:11 #8993Senior Member

Posts: 273My 2 cents
I went to see her once. Her whole attitude is terrible. And please don't give me the more times you see her she opens up. She is cute but not worth the effort imo. Everybody has issues, I won't say don't see her but she does not help herself with the way she acts.
Originally Posted by Loneli
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 15:41 #8992Senior Member

Posts: 138Questions?
Your comments caused concerns to me. You sound like you're renting a car when you partake. They are people too. I agree with Donny, a little respect. Why dig the original comment up now?
Originally Posted by DaGreatOne2345
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 16:40 #8991Senior Member

Posts: 1531Snowbunny
I don't know why you would respond to a post from 6 mo ago. All these girls have challenges. She might not be for you, and who cares. Find someone else. She is great to those that show common decency and tosses out the guys that don't have their own self respect. She's there to provide a service, not a relationship. Be good to a girl, and they'll likely return the respect. I've been seeing her since March. She's better than many that are out there. I get whatever I want bc I don't dis her.
Originally Posted by DaGreatOne2345
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 15:28 #8990Senior Member

Posts: 157What is wrong with why'all?
She has issues. You don't have to put her life challenges on blast because she already does that! https://youtube.com/shorts/U9rKVPMQI...kiSF6vIevg_Qj9.
I understand the pickings may be slim, but by no means should someone like that ever be helped. In one of her videos, she says she's not ghetto because of her tattoos. She's right. She's ghetto because of her attitude! When she shapes up and understands who is in charge, then it's OK to see her. Until then, she should be persona-non-grata. She shoudln't get a pass because she was more engaged, felt more comfortable because it was the second meet and is open to kissing on the next meet. Yes, YMMV, but it appears it was only because of the negative reviews, not because she's genuine about it, especially given her attitude on her videos.
And if why'all really want to have her by the balls, the reviews on here and her YouTube page is more than enough to make sure her life challenges remain challenges. Speaking of balls, grow a pair because this kind of woman, if you could even call her that, should never be tolerated!
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 09:08 #8989Senior Member

Posts: 195Celine
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...x/175462995062
Anyone seen this hottest? Been wanting to TOFTT for a while. She was unwilling to negotiate on her asking price unwilling until late last night when I was unable to visit her.
-
10-10-25 22:51 #8988Senior Member

Posts: 114STG Schenectady, easy to find. Two pics, skinny bent over in a black thong.
Originally Posted by SlingMaxwell
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 19:29 #8987Senior Member

Posts: 69STG Name?
I met a girl in the wild who told me she's on STG and said her online name, but I can't remember it. Any help or info greatly appreciated. I can remember her real name, but don't want to put it post. She is very tall, light skin, nice big ass, painted-on eyebrows, has tattoo that says Sadé on arm.
-
10-04-25 17:15 #8986Senior Member

Posts: 44Tara has retired
Just dropping in with the word and news gents tarafrom one of the best providers I've ever seen in my years being here. officially retired she is no longer in the business she said she's had enough it's time for her to get out of the business and resume her life. It's a shame she was a good provider anytime that I went to see her she was more than happy to oblige I wish her well and her endeavors and I hope that she has a successful life carry on all.









Reply With Quote




