Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32250

    Latina

    Has any one been with a latina around cincinati I'm looking for a reliable one or / a lady with a nice ass in general looking for someone who needs a regular.

  2. #32249

    Reported

    I reported about this a week or two ago. I couldn't bear the smell, it was circulating in the room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Ditto on the Jodi visit.

    Heard all the hem haw about how great she is in the sack.

    I am a big fan of suppling daty for extended time.

    Thought I smelled a bit of stinch, before dropped down did a finger test, holy cow she reeked.

    Powered through a covered session and got the hell out.

    My hand smelled like rotten possum for 2 days, it wouldn't wash off.

    Would I repeat, absolutely not.

  3. #32248

    Danieli utr

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally3  [View Original Post]
    How did it go?
    I chickened out. Something wasnt right.

  4. #32247

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her, the stench was so bad you couldn't wash it off. Reminded me of my day growing up working on a hog farm, you just had the let the stink wear off of your hands. It took two solid days.
    That sounds like a bad situation. I've never seen her but know who she is. Reports on her have been stellar but a hog farm stench is a big no.

  5. #32246

    No Worries

    Maybe she can fix that odoriferous stench emitting from her "Kandee Apple" while she is in The Hoosier Hoosecow.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyPipeMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes I'll second that!

    Not to change the subject, but Kandee Apple isn't much better.

  6. #32245

    Hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by VolleyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing and eating her for years and always been tasty.
    Yes I'll second that!

    Not to change the subject, but Kandee Apple isn't much better.

  7. #32244

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    And that is why Jodi doesn't show her face in her ads. She stinks and should be ashamed of herself. There are other fresh "fish" in the sea that take pride in hygiene.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
    I've been seeing and eating her for years and always been tasty.

  8. #32243

    BingO. Jodi the stinker

    And that is why Jodi doesn't show her face in her ads. She stinks and should be ashamed of herself. There are other fresh "fish" in the sea that take pride in hygiene.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Ditto on the Jodi visit.

    Heard all the hem haw about how great she is in the sack.

    I am a big fan of suppling daty for extended time.

    Thought I smelled a bit of stinch, before dropped down did a finger test, holy cow she reeked.

    Powered through a covered session and got the hell out.

    My hand smelled like rotten possum for 2 days, it wouldn't wash off.

    Would I repeat, absolutely not.

  9. #32242
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her, the stench was so bad you couldn't wash it off. Reminded me of my day growing up working on a hog farm, you just had the let the stink wear off of your hands. It took two solid days.
    Ditto on the Jodi visit.

    Heard all the hem haw about how great she is in the sack.

    I am a big fan of suppling daty for extended time.

    Thought I smelled a bit of stinch, before dropped down did a finger test, holy cow she reeked.

    Powered through a covered session and got the hell out.

    My hand smelled like rotten possum for 2 days, it wouldn't wash off.

    Would I repeat, absolutely not.

  10. #32241

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's Jodi.
    Last time I saw her, the stench was so bad you couldn't wash it off. Reminded me of my day growing up working on a hog farm, you just had the let the stink wear off of your hands. It took two solid days.

  11. #32240
    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I dreamed of Kiara last week. Despite the previous bad reviews, wanted to take a shot if for nothing else to see how attractive she was. I give her a 3/10.

    Pros: Decent communication. She got back to me pretty fast, set things up quickly, didn't make me wait once I arrived. She is attractive, but her photos are definitely older. She's slim in the limbs, but she's packed on a couple extra pounds in the stomach. Nothing gross over overweight, but more than the photos will lead you to believe. Solid BBBJ.

    Cons: Starfish, just like every other review claimed. Refused cowgirl, said she had a bum knee. Wouldn't switch to doggy upon request, just laid there in missionary and turned her head away, clearly waiting for it to be done and over.

    General: She's more attractive then most, but with absolutely no energy. I don't need to be given the pornstar treatment enthusiasm, but her attitude was shit and wouldn't take any direction.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/194784616

    Prices: QV $. 25 / HHR $$ / HR $$.
    The hot ones are dead fish because they don't have to work at sex for guys to simp and get all crazy for their looks. Why work when men will line up, stick in her Fleshlight and call it a Magicka experience. A lot of really good looking civilians and hooker SUCK in bed. "Ignore her beauty"- from 16 commandments of poon!

  12. #32239

    Jodi

    Yes that's Jodi.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]

  13. #32238

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally3  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Jodi herself is too hot to handle as she is really aggressive for brave hearts. Who is third one. We know about second one from this forum.
    Is this Jodi?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  14. #32237

    Jodi and her friends

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally3  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Jodi herself is too hot to handle as she is really aggressive for brave hearts. Who is third one. We know about second one from this forum.
    The third seems to be utr as I've not seen her post. Jenna, large chest, sweet tasting pussy, sexy brunette. Follows Jodi's direction well, she dropped to her knees and swallowed me as soon as Willy was freed by Jodi.

  15. #32236

    Looking for info about Sheri?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci.../390805479287.

    Been around many years, lives in Hamilton, works the Cincinnati region. I've not been able to gather any info to base a visit decision. Hoping one or more of Cincinnati mongers can post info on open or DM channels to make a decision about a visit.

    Thanks JK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape