The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32026

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her, the stench was so bad you couldn't wash it off. Reminded me of my day growing up working on a hog farm, you just had the let the stink wear off of your hands. It took two solid days.
    That sounds like a bad situation. I've never seen her but know who she is. Reports on her have been stellar but a hog farm stench is a big no.

  2. #32025

    No Worries

    Maybe she can fix that odoriferous stench emitting from her "Kandee Apple" while she is in The Hoosier Hoosecow.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyPipeMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes I'll second that!

    Not to change the subject, but Kandee Apple isn't much better.

  3. #32024

    Hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by VolleyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing and eating her for years and always been tasty.
    Yes I'll second that!

    Not to change the subject, but Kandee Apple isn't much better.

  4. #32023

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    And that is why Jodi doesn't show her face in her ads. She stinks and should be ashamed of herself. There are other fresh "fish" in the sea that take pride in hygiene.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
    I've been seeing and eating her for years and always been tasty.

  5. #32022

    BingO. Jodi the stinker

    And that is why Jodi doesn't show her face in her ads. She stinks and should be ashamed of herself. There are other fresh "fish" in the sea that take pride in hygiene.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Ditto on the Jodi visit.

    Heard all the hem haw about how great she is in the sack.

    I am a big fan of suppling daty for extended time.

    Thought I smelled a bit of stinch, before dropped down did a finger test, holy cow she reeked.

    Powered through a covered session and got the hell out.

    My hand smelled like rotten possum for 2 days, it wouldn't wash off.

    Would I repeat, absolutely not.

  6. #32021
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her, the stench was so bad you couldn't wash it off. Reminded me of my day growing up working on a hog farm, you just had the let the stink wear off of your hands. It took two solid days.
    Ditto on the Jodi visit.

    Heard all the hem haw about how great she is in the sack.

    I am a big fan of suppling daty for extended time.

    Thought I smelled a bit of stinch, before dropped down did a finger test, holy cow she reeked.

    Powered through a covered session and got the hell out.

    My hand smelled like rotten possum for 2 days, it wouldn't wash off.

    Would I repeat, absolutely not.

  7. #32020

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's Jodi.
    Last time I saw her, the stench was so bad you couldn't wash it off. Reminded me of my day growing up working on a hog farm, you just had the let the stink wear off of your hands. It took two solid days.

  8. #32019
    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I dreamed of Kiara last week. Despite the previous bad reviews, wanted to take a shot if for nothing else to see how attractive she was. I give her a 3/10.

    Pros: Decent communication. She got back to me pretty fast, set things up quickly, didn't make me wait once I arrived. She is attractive, but her photos are definitely older. She's slim in the limbs, but she's packed on a couple extra pounds in the stomach. Nothing gross over overweight, but more than the photos will lead you to believe. Solid BBBJ.

    Cons: Starfish, just like every other review claimed. Refused cowgirl, said she had a bum knee. Wouldn't switch to doggy upon request, just laid there in missionary and turned her head away, clearly waiting for it to be done and over.

    General: She's more attractive then most, but with absolutely no energy. I don't need to be given the pornstar treatment enthusiasm, but her attitude was shit and wouldn't take any direction.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/194784616

    Prices: QV $. 25 / HHR $$ / HR $$.
    The hot ones are dead fish because they don't have to work at sex for guys to simp and get all crazy for their looks. Why work when men will line up, stick in her Fleshlight and call it a Magicka experience. A lot of really good looking civilians and hooker SUCK in bed. "Ignore her beauty"- from 16 commandments of poon!

  9. #32018

    Jodi

    Yes that's Jodi.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]

  10. #32017

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally3  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Jodi herself is too hot to handle as she is really aggressive for brave hearts. Who is third one. We know about second one from this forum.
    Is this Jodi?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  11. #32016

    Jodi and her friends

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally3  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Jodi herself is too hot to handle as she is really aggressive for brave hearts. Who is third one. We know about second one from this forum.
    The third seems to be utr as I've not seen her post. Jenna, large chest, sweet tasting pussy, sexy brunette. Follows Jodi's direction well, she dropped to her knees and swallowed me as soon as Willy was freed by Jodi.

  12. #32015

    Looking for info about Sheri?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci.../390805479287.

    Been around many years, lives in Hamilton, works the Cincinnati region. I've not been able to gather any info to base a visit decision. Hoping one or more of Cincinnati mongers can post info on open or DM channels to make a decision about a visit.

    Thanks JK.

  13. #32014

    Jodi and her friends

    Cool. Jodi herself is too hot to handle as she is really aggressive for brave hearts. Who is third one. We know about second one from this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruRider  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jodi at her container earlier this week. In my dream there were a total of 3 sexy ladies that nearly fought over who would suck my cock! 10/10 experience. I recommend you guys giving it a try if the opportunity presents itself again. 8 roses for 3.

  14. #32013

    Dani?

    How did it go?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmButts  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything. I can see her tonight.

  15. #32012

    Jodi and her 2 friends

    I visited Jodi at her container earlier this week. In my dream there were a total of 3 sexy ladies that nearly fought over who would suck my cock! 10/10 experience. I recommend you guys giving it a try if the opportunity presents itself again. 8 roses for 3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape