Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 13903
-
10-23-25 12:19 #13333Senior Member

Posts: 320100%. If you visit there. I would recommend they dispute the "totally false" post.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
Heck I would not be surprised if the company was "claimed" by the very same person to respond. The owners of the Spa are unlikely to be monitoring such reviews which they rarely get.
-
10-23-25 08:08 #13332Senior Member

Posts: 268Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
There is a possibility that this a troll trying to get them in trouble. The person only has one review and it's reasonable to think that it's fake. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 23:58 #13331Senior Member

Posts: 438Agreed that is very out of pocket. There is a such thing as monger etiquette LOL. But I know excitement of getting a unique massage can make the most alpha of men turn into gossipy teenage boys that tells the world about their experience. I read one review where they put in clever details of an experience of a spa in the area and I found it very funny. It was one of those telling the truth without telling the truth situation. Hilarious and clever.
Originally Posted by PitbullFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 10:34 #13330Regular Member

Posts: 21While I agree w their review, LOL, I don't think I would blow up the spot w a google review. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 20:50 #13329Senior Member

Posts: 216Might help to attach the image.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 13:18 #13328Senior Member

Posts: 216M Spa Google review
This public review had me dying. And the fact that they responded made it even funnier.
-
10-21-25 08:55 #13327Senior Member

Posts: 47Put "M Spa" in Google.
Originally Posted by Falconwings33
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 15:39 #13326Senior Member

Posts: 257Scratch therapy for relaxation
https://scratchrelax.com/
This is the first I have heard of this. I love a back scratch as much as anyone but it needs to lead to something. It is near North Hills. Any takers?
-
10-20-25 10:31 #13325Senior Member

Posts: 98M Spa
Can someone PM me the location for M spa.
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 09:44 #13324Regular Member

Posts: 21Sounds like a great day. Haven't seen Nana yet only had Sunny and Nooloo, so I may check her out.
Originally Posted by AmpInsane
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 22:16 #13323Banned Member

Posts: 160Wilmington
The Wilmington AMP scene has not been the since that AMP owner tried bribe a federal agent. That federal operation affected stores in a few NC locations. There is one bright spot that has opened in Wilmington. Info will be sent by PM.
Originally Posted by AmpInsane
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 21:25 #13322Regular Member

Posts: 4M Spa. Strange Visit
This was my first visit to the M spa. I drew a recently attractive young woman. I think she said her name was Angela. The massage was actually pretty good. She moved into sensitive areas very quickly. After a short period of time, she asked me to turn over. Of course the question came as to how much I was willing to contribute and what did I want? I had read several post on this forum and knew what to expect. I told her the number and she agreed. It was really pretty nice.
Shortly afterwards, she started talking with someone else in the shop and it seems as though somebody else was asking for her. So she pulled in a substitute to finish up with more massaging. Even though I paid for an hour, the total amount of time that I was in the room was 45 minutes. Kinda got short changed! The finish up massage was substandard.
-
10-19-25 19:57 #13321Banned Member

Posts: 160Yes, she is a good one. She is a tad plain but sweet with a good attitude.
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 19:42 #13320Regular Member

Posts: 21Sunny is great, seen her a few times over the last month.
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 15:43 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 234What is champion?
Originally Posted by PitbullFan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





