Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 7067
-
10-24-25 13:15 #6587Regular Member

Posts: 18J Wellness Closed?
Passing by today I noticed a sign that said they would reopen on the 17th. That's a week ago and the place looks abandoned. Any idea if Sugar is working somewhere else?
-
10-23-25 06:22 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 2036Agree
It is a huge waste of resources. When they do these stings / raids / busts, the only thing accomplished is harassing consenting adults. No victims are there to be rescued. The word trafficking is used as a powerful marketing tool for politicians manipulation.
Originally Posted by HombreLyndo
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 15:48 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 54And helping escorts build their clientele, while wasting resources that can but used for real issues.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 12:59 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 2036The result will be that their students will have to go even farther to get their stiff parts worked on.
Originally Posted by HappySideUp
[View Original Post]
Great screen name, interesting observations.
-
10-22-25 10:54 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 66More than likely Amazing will pay the 200. Fine and that will be the end.
Originally Posted by HappySideUp
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 22:00 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 44Talking to LEO
Whoever the idiots were that told LEO they got sexual services will unfortunately be publicly identified soon and they will be appearing in court.
-
10-21-25 20:22 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 120New Leaf
I've been away for some months now. I stopped at NL off Laurens today and found the place abandoned. Can anyone tell me what happened?
-
10-21-25 20:08 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 44Amazing & Bob Jones University
There's been some conversation that Bob Jones wants all massage businesses near the school closed. It's interesting that the investigating officer was a recent Bob Jones Graduate.
-
10-21-25 18:37 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 175Two people
I wonder who was the second one taken into custody?
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 18:12 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 708
-
10-21-25 18:08 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 708Amazing
https://www.google.com/search?q=greenville+massage+palor+bust&rlz=1 CAOWOB_enUS929&oq=greenville+massage+palor+bust&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCjcwOTQwajBqMTWoAgiwAgE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=I've&vld=cid:230 cc170,vid: mgm_CwnlUvY, st:0.
-
10-21-25 13:01 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 61Summer
Been without a dream for sometime. In the area and noticed Summer Massage. Any recommendations on a good dream there?
-
10-20-25 16:14 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 835 K and Stress away
I think the big thing is that Amazing was never a FS place. There was probably more evidence against the other 2.
Originally Posted by Gwr1954
[View Original Post]
Someone I know in LEO said they were mostly looking for used condoms. I don't think there were any at Amazing, but who knows.
So. Take your condoms with you when you leave guys. LOL.
-
10-20-25 16:05 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 83Moved posts
You are correct. Sorry for all the extra posts over in News.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 11:33 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 665 K and Stress Away
It appears that Amazing is still in operation. How did the other two get closed down without anyone being arrested?











Reply With Quote





