Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 40014
-
10-21-25 18:10 #37719Regular Member

Posts: 19Ariana "Grande" (in a good way)
I texted one of the girls I like, CoCo from 38 xx Lawrence to see what the lineup was like and she told me that there was a new Spanish girl working in the store. She sent me a picture and I was very intrigued. Picture was of a young, thick, (obvious BBL and big presumably fake tits). I scheduled a visit and brought some extra cash. When I showed up I was amazed. Ariana is 24, and has a body like the pornstar (and Zion Williamson abuse victim) Moriah Mills. The biggest BBL ass I've ever seen, huge tits, obviously fake, but they were actually fairly soft. No BBBJ available unfortunately. I even tried to offer an additional $100, but for condom blowjob, it was pretty good. Cock completely disappears during titty fuck. Ariana has to like lift her ass up in order for you get into her pussy- the ass is really that huge. I went for 2 hours with her, she does $250 per hour. It was a ridiculous time, I highly recommend it. Only negatives- she has a little big of scarring on her stomach from a pregnancy- it's covered up by a tattoo, you can't really see it's dark in there. She wanted me to cum in the condom, although she'd probably let you cum on her tits, idk, didn't ask. She's cute though, said she was 24 years old. I have no idea if that's true or not. Anyways, I recommend highly if you've ever wanted to fuck someone with just an absolutely huge fake ass and gigantic tits. She looks like a cartoon character. Tell her you heard her name is Ariana Grande and maybe she'll give me a discount or be grateful I left a review and give me extra time or service.
-
10-21-25 12:26 #37718Senior Member

Posts: 305Naturally
Makes sense, I mean you're not getting plowed and taking 10+ cocks a day in multiple holes. I have to imagine that will age a girl pretty quickly! It's amazing when you run into girls who have been doing this for years and years!
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 20:50 #37717Senior Member

Posts: 42Really shout out to the policemen doing dangerous work at busting the SPAs.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
While millions people getting robbed and murder, they chose the easy way out and the way to get more money in their pocket with much less risk.
They really make our society better.
They wouldn't even think for 1 second of catching the guys robbing the girls, but really going after the girls that's willing working instead of being forced.
-
10-20-25 20:42 #37716Senior Member

Posts: 769365 hot spa
I forgot to say in my last review of Royal in Rogers Park that I stopped by 365 Hot Spa before I went to Royal. They had a very short GILF there. Normally I like small MILFs but this woman's body seemed to be too boxy for my tastes. And she quoted 200. I might normally negotiate down to the 120-160 range but not with a body like that. I share this info as a public service announcement for the GILF lovers who like short boxy bodies.
-
10-20-25 20:01 #37715Banned Member

Posts: 317Nationwide spa bust looking for sex trafficking
Here is the youtube fox news link.
https://youtu.be/4xoZVzSYO5s?si=iY_DQIC4Rw7MihHZ
-
10-20-25 18:21 #37714Senior Member

Posts: 989I was surprised that the gal from P10 was only 33.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 14:36 #37713Senior Member

Posts: 668Aging at a rapid rate
I went through some of the mugshots and ages of these woman and all I got to say is wow! I have 15,20, and sometimes 25 years on these girls and I look a lot better and younger than them. Goes to show you how a rough life can age someone rapidly.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
B.
-
10-20-25 13:35 #37712Senior Member

Posts: 1605Orange sticker
That was supposed to be "orange" sticker. Voice to text and I didn't proofread.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
It's this place.
https://asianspachicago.com/
-
10-20-25 09:56 #37711Senior Member

Posts: 1605Pouring sticker on the black covered windows at moon spa, at Fullerton and western. West side of the street just south of Fullerton. Next to the used car dealership. That one.
-
10-20-25 07:45 #37710Senior Member

Posts: 989I stopped by yesterday around 10 AM and while there was no yellow sticker, there was a "closed" sign up and no one answered the door. Keep in mind that aldermen don't run the various city departments although they can certainly make calls and take credit for the city's actions. A former alderman on the North Side got involved in a bum fight because he attempted to clean up a site where people were engaged in pubic drinking after the police ignored his complaints, so they're not all-powerful.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 22:47 #37709Banned Member

Posts: 317Bhc spa busted
Looks like BHC got busted.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 20:50 #37708Banned Member

Posts: 1717 Girls Moved to 3791 that will be busted
Orange Boss must be on some crack. She literally got 2 of the 9 arrested and now moved 7 of the girls to 3791 right next to Orange and Vice Captain Gallagher already is set to raid that place. Shit is wild how stupid these bosses are SMH.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 18:30 #37707Senior Member

Posts: 1713Alderman Ramirez
Guess Alderman Ramirez finally had it and took some action. Stay safe guys.
https://publicsearch1.chicagopolice....istrict=&Beat=
-
10-18-25 15:44 #37706Senior Member

Posts: 769Royal Massage Rogers Park
Had an escort cancel on me again so hit this spot up since I'm far northside. I have been there before. They seem to keep the woman in the spot for a long time. Not the usual 7 day rotation.
Location: https://www.yelp.com/biz/royal-massage-chicago.
Price: 160 for 30. Normally I start with a 120 offer but 140 seems to be the new range. She was friendly. I was tired after some other things fell through.
Providers name is Rose. Lower age range of GILF.
Body: Second flattest chest I have ever experienced. Flat as a board. But nipples were really long and thick. If you like long dark nipples, she's your GILF. Didn't get a good look at the ass. Pussy hairy but not unruly.
Face: Ok. Good enough.
Personality: very friendly.
Action: LFK. Better than normal Chinese women who either open their mouth or who seem to peck like a bird with their tongue. She knows how to kiss. DATY and FIV while DATY. HJ and then CFS. I don't know if BJ is on the table. I'm sure it is, but I like to DATY for a long time and needed time to screw. Went standing mish and it felt good. She has some belly / baby damage, but not super bad. So she's tight enough for a GILF. Didn't feel like I was swimming in her and I'm probably just below average size.
Don't love that this spot is in a high traffic area but she keeps the front door open so you walk into the vesituble and then knock on the door. The woman who used to be here kept booth doors locked and you had to stand out there while ringing the bell. Normally I don't care about standing on the street but this spot is too close to my home.
-
10-17-25 15:43 #37705Senior Member

Posts: 561Diversey
Haha- I would love to get even a HJ at massage envy but not going to happen. I think he's taking about diversey & austin. There a hispanic ice cream place at 6003. Map it and search massage to find the place I think he's talking about.
Originally Posted by Othera489
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




