Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 12976
-
10-21-25 16:44 #11446Senior Member

Posts: 142Top Massage in Hawthorne
Top Massage in Hawthorne. Google is your friend.
Originally Posted by MassMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 16:43 #11445Senior Member

Posts: 142Helen at TA
After reading the reviews on Helen, went to go check her out. She's petite 5'1 or 2" tall, mm Bs with big nipples along with a trimmed kitty. She left to get the supplies and returned and we started out with some massage ans it was actually quite good.
Towards the end of the massage she got naked to show off her skinny figure and big tattoo on her stomach which was pretty hot. She mounts me while I'm still faced down she kisses me head to toe, rubbing her tits all over my back while reaching underneath to get me rock hard. She asks if I like tuna and yes I do!
She gets me in all fours and is she is rimmimg me which felt amazing. She then positions herself so she is swallowing my cock from under, I think I could've finished from this position but we switched to 69 then with cover on, I fucked her in every position until I was getting close. As previously recommended, finished BBBJCIM, it took me a little bit but she continued to suck evey little drop out of me. Awesome session.
-
10-21-25 15:26 #11444Regular Member

Posts: 10Visiting LA
Hello, I will be visiting LA in Feb, thinking a week and would like to visit the scenes here. Prefer AMP that offers table showers or massages with BBBJ. Haven't decide where I'll be staying but spend time near universal, Santa Monica and Pasadena and maybe downtown LA. Any recommendations is appreciated and if you can DM me for better connection.
Also, I been to NYC and the spa tends to open later towards night and little after midnight. Is it the same here in LA too?
-
10-21-25 14:56 #11443Senior Member

Posts: 75Youtube nation wide bust
Oct 20 published.
-
10-21-25 08:48 #11442Banned Member

Posts: 75Essental Treatment Massage Spa
I completely agree—this spa is fantastic! I visited yesterday during a quiet afternoon and had the pleasure of meeting Rose. She's easily one of the most stunning girls I've encountered in months. Rose is very petite with enhanced DD breasts that are a delight to touch. She's incredibly accommodating and submissive, always going out of her way to please. I'm definitely looking forward to returning to this spa soon!
Originally Posted by TheArchitect
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 02:09 #11441Banned Member

Posts: 58Nice review, care to drop the name maybe? Or the place even?
Originally Posted by TheArchitect
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 21:34 #11440Senior Member

Posts: 75TOP Cherry?
WHAT place is this?
Originally Posted by VulvaNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 21:33 #11439Senior Member

Posts: 46How much are you tipping for BBBJ? I'm not today into FS either. Hows the massage? Do you just go for 30 min? What's the house fee.
Originally Posted by TheArchitect
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 19:22 #11438Senior Member

Posts: 259Popped my Top cherry
Decided to see what all the buzz was about. Well, me and many others on this busy Sunday. Drew Lily but was here to see Helen, so had to return, and wait. Watching in-room monitors, saw 3 total working, sans any acting MMS.
Reports of service here have been great, but tbh, there is a huge center of the Venn diagram in terms of "what I did with the girl: a, b, c, d, e, f, g". I'm always drawn by actual descriptions of the provider, beyond the rudimentary shaved / not shaved, and cup size. The good Bukowski405 and FSKing gave better details to go on: Large eraser nipples? Plump labia? Yes please.
Went for Helen. Despite it being so busy, she was connective, made me feel like this was my time only. Tan, low body-fat spinner, with rounded (the low body fat made them a bit pronounced off of the frame) small C's with nice erasers, nice reddish brown (3/8" x1/2 L" if you want to visualize), left slightly larger, both suckable. Nice eyes, v cute but not a model, mid back hair dyed a reddish light brown, not blonde as described, and some colorful ink on her abs. I picked her up at one point and she is prob 90 lbs, but wiry, not waify.
Sweet, ok English, once we relaxed we became very playful. Teased around and slowly zeroed in a nice clit, but it is quite sensitive, not sure if it was bc she was ticklish or over worked that day, or would come too easily. Maybe because of this she prefers go for 69 vs straight daty. Here I concur with Bukowski re the angle being off somehow, but I think as much as the differences in lengths of our torsos, she wants you off of her clit but more into the hole and butt. Fine. For the record, super nice vulva, a pretty set of symmetrical lips, nicely defined clit. For the regular BBJ she does add a healthy squirt of lube, and attends to the balls (though I'm not a super fan of the ball sucking- maybe a primordial castration fear), but works the shaft and head with gusto, twisting hand action, sexy eye contact, and compliments, to float the boat. We moved to FS, the tables are slightly padded and lowish, and the wall is there for extra thrust if you want to giddy up, vs side table. Despite another healthy squirt of lube below, found her super snug inside, and handled the Johnson well, we had fun working the angles. She feels like yr girlfriend (yes I've had your girlfriend, haha) kissing deeply while we pump and grind. So exciting to feel her peak and tighten and writhe around underneath. Took others' advice and went for a cim finish, very nice, just wish she would have slowed down a bit at the moment of climax to magnify the release. But hey, not complaining! To the in-room sink, spit and multiple gargles and rinses with mouthwash, before we hit the shower. Super nice session with a cute and sexy, if a tad professional, total spinner, despite challenges of time.
-
10-20-25 18:46 #11437Senior Member

Posts: 218Thanks for the Tip
Hey NoobMaster2503. Disregard my previous reply asking for more information. I figured it out. Thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by NoobMaster2503
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 18:15 #11436Senior Member

Posts: 218I love it! Can we get more details though? I did a quick google search and did not get a pin point on the name, contact info, etc.
Originally Posted by NoobMaster2503
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 17:21 #11435Regular Member

Posts: 5Good spot by avalon and el segundo.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 16:44 #11434Senior Member

Posts: 96Spa name is in the title. Essential Treatment, its on Overland near Culver City.
Originally Posted by LeoJauncey
[View Original Post]
I never said anything about a the girls being smokin'. At best there's a 4 or 5 there, however I have high standards as I'm typically doing 1 k SA dates with girls in their early 20's, so I suppose take it with a grain of salt.
As for the names, I'll try to remember, but they're all the typcal names (Coco, Lulu, Lisa, Daisy, Candy or whatever).
-
10-20-25 14:28 #11433Senior Member

Posts: 218Lmp
Any good LMP that are not tortas around that area from Huntington Park, South Gate, Bell, Bell Gardens, etc? Seems like the Latina scene is all about dead now. Let me know if any I can survey for research purposes.
-
10-20-25 11:46 #11432AI Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 7Crazy
You're almost certainly right. Most of the girls on their roster have work done, and it's rarely listed accurately.
Originally Posted by Damaranth17
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




