Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 33040
-
10-21-25 15:46 #30370Senior Member

Posts: 172She explicitly says no to all that in her ad. Why don't you set up a date though and find out then report back?
Originally Posted by Barebacker69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 12:35 #30369Senior Member

Posts: 84Info please!! Has anyone seen this new one?
Looking for info on this new one. Just want to make sure this one is real and not a sting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/103529236635
Rates, bareback, anal, cip, cof,bbbj??? Any info would be appreciated.
-
10-21-25 11:56 #30368Senior Member

Posts: 207Nicole link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/271046191956
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 11:30 #30367Senior Member

Posts: 1645The link is dead. Is she still advertising?
Originally Posted by Empty6
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 10:56 #30366Senior Member

Posts: 43Vixen
Any one seen this girl goes by the name of Vixen.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...v/628084349184
-
10-21-25 09:40 #30365Senior Member

Posts: 221The girl in the middle is a 5 star bbj, always posted in the Groton new London area with Jane a few years back. I don't remember her stage name but she has a ton of reviews, I'll bet if you search "Jane" in eastern ct forums you can find her name, they were always together.
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 23:10 #30364Regular Member

Posts: 22Only reason? Nah I need some say here
Just saying rates of hotels are ridiculous, less traffic in a hotel and safer. Also imagine having 420 messages of low ballers and trying to find the ones with the money. Its like I think the most common thing y'all can say is "are you available and when can I see you. " Independent demand providers can't be answering people 24/7. Booking an appointment is a job itself.
Originally Posted by DlackDudeDick
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 22:45 #30363Senior Member

Posts: 207Nicole former dancer / cheerleader
Can't bend over for doggy or fully ride? Why's that? That's pretty limiting.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 21:31 #30362Senior Member

Posts: 856Reported
I have, sting or not that kind of "advertisement" is inappropriate.
Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 16:57 #30361Senior Member

Posts: 344Can you say E Lodge
Was going to head out to catch the MILF Bella in that area although with everything going on not chancing it.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
I have to be in Rhode Island tommorow safer bet! LEO knows what's going on in Southington / Meriden.
-
10-20-25 15:34 #30360Senior Member

Posts: 53Has anyone reported it to STG as inappropriate?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 13:31 #30359Senior Member

Posts: 329Thicker. Jittery. Can't bend over fully for doggy so kinda ruined the view for me. Sweet girl. Just wouldn't repeat even though I did like the way she looked. Just the not being able to fully bend her back or fully ride just didn't make it an enjoyable run for me. Cool chick though.
Originally Posted by Empty6
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 13:27 #30358Senior Member

Posts: 329I saw her a bit ago, typical story man is in jail. Goes by Kash. She's cool enough. I actually had some relatively good conversation with her. Gave a good BBJ, doggy looks really good cause her ass is plump so it looks good bent over. Overall I had a good time. Just next time I reached out to her a bit later her rates went from a buck to a buck and a half for qv and I wasnt about it. I would give her a shot, unless something has changed. Decent enough looking girl too.
Originally Posted by TheLurker2475
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 12:04 #30357Senior Member

Posts: 702Live and let live except.
When it comes to fucking kids. Honestly, if you can't spot the trap or worse yet, that is what you're looking for then I have no sympathy.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 12:01 #30356Senior Member

Posts: 1531Still posting. Stay away
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Changing up the photos but still same underlying number posting ads.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...f/354402213235
860-XXX-3159
475-XXX-5845
702-XXX-5713
203-XXX-0620 call me / ad mgmt









Reply With Quote





