Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 17264
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16259
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yes exactly, you get it. A couple of these other guys are total clueless about what encryption even is. Yet they think they are experts. Dunning-Kruger in full effect.

    And my goal is to keep my identity private from a psycho stalker type of girl, and also ones who could go to LE for some bullshit. And so many of those girls are into drugs and other illegal activities, and I don't need to get pulled into that from me talking to them about sugar dating over SMS. I'm never concerned that I'm actually messaging LE. That thought has never really enters my mind, and I don't view it as a significant risk. I'm also not really concerned about the NSA reading about my whoremongering activities, but that wouldn't be great either.

    Of course the girls could screenshot the conversation, but most are too dumb and lazy to do that, and also you can use disappearing messages in Signal. But I usually have that set for 4 weeks, so not really that helpful. The main weak link are that I send them my pics on Signal. Of course someone else could be using my photos, but that's a stretch and with facial recognition sites, that could sink me. Or if we met in person, they could take a photo of my license plate info on some dates, but again I don't think most of them are even smart enough to think about doing this. And if you have a date in a hotel room, the girl could get LE to get your info from the hotel with a warrant, but again just additional steps, and makes it all less likely to find you.

    I had that one from the site threaten me to go to LE. She messaged me:

    "Hello my daughter is now in the hospital due to her feeling insecure and needing to apparently have sec with you for Money. The apartment complex has your license plate number on your vehicle. And also camera footage. You're going to have to pay the 300 that you owe my daughter to her cash app or PayPal or Zelle. Or I will be going to the local authorities about you being on a website asking for sex. I have gone through her phone and they will be able to track this IP address. This is not a threat. This is me preventing the law-enforcement from coming after you. You're going to give my daughter what she owes you touched her private parts in attempt to do do anything with her. As you did not hold up your word. I understand you wanted a certain amount of time but no matter what if we go to the legal authorities you will be in trouble. I highly just recommend this stopping and paying the $300 some way possible. You could also swing by the complex and meet me her mother or her roommate and pay the 300 that is owed only two options. Have the police show up at your doorstep or pay the 300 that is owed. No choice don't care if not everything on your check box list was checked. You automatically try to pursue a sexual relationship for money, which is illegal. ".

    What a nutjob, but I was glad I used Signal with her instead of SMS. And actually she brought up money before me, in the Signal chat. I mean maybe it wouldn't have made a huge difference to use Signal in this case, but it does help. Even with something like google voice or mysudo, it probably registers your device MAC address in the app. And that can almost certainly be connected to your real life identity. So forget these girls who won't use Signal. I lose a lot of prospects like this, but so be it.

    It's like russian roulette out there with these crazy cunts. I always try to remember that.
    Had a very similar instance except it was detective from the APD zone6 that called me because the "underage" female had ran away, lied about her age but the parents were willing to let it go if I gave her $1000. That shit was hilarious, I told him he was welcome to come to my house and pick up the money, then gave them the address to the governors mansion. Those type of messages are always a scam. Signal, Telegram, WhatsApp, if uncle wants to come after you, they'll find you. Every picture you take with your phone has a geo-location, they aren't going to come knocking because you bought some pussy. Just don't bury it in a shallow grave.

  2. #16258

    Alexandra 38 in Norcross

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-5506ee74223e

    I saw this one and had a good time on a car date. We were going to just do oral, but then got carried away and some CIP action. She seemed really happy afterwards and said she wanted to see me again, but then ghosted me after that. I'm pretty sure she's mad at herself for the BBFS because she said she was really concerned about STDs and wanted me to get tested first before we did anything like that. But her pussy got wet, and she wanted me in there, and now she probably feels guilty.

    It's all good though and I had her and she was cool. Lots of fun. Definitely on the chunky site, but huge tits and fat juicy puss. Her pics are fairly accurate so I would recommend, just based on my one experience.

  3. #16257

    Rap sheet

    I facecheck'd another girl I saw from the site a few years ago and she has an extensive criminal past.

    "SHOOTING WITNESSES SOUGHT.

    Pasco County deputies are asking for your help to find Timothy Dawson, Nathan Thomas Patz and Dana Jeanette Borders, who were witnesses to a fatal shooting early today in Zephyrhills past. ".

    " Have you seen Dana Borders? She is currently WANTED on several outstanding warrants. A CASH REWARD is being offered for info leading to her arrest!

    Note: Large bird tattoo on her neck!

    Contact us today, all information is SECURE and CONFIDENTIAL!

    423-568-5256".

    "Dana Jeanette Borders is (or was recently) an inmate currently at the Rabun County Detention Center, located in Tiger, GA. If you are wishing to visit, the visitation hours are limited by the security level of the facility; please call 706-782-4480 to get the latest updates on the visiting application requirements as they change without notice. ".

    I sometimes give girls visa gift cards and I check online to see if they used them and so often the listed charges have something to do with prison. They are calling someone in prison or buying them something or who knows.

    Ok fellow SDs, sorry if I am overposting lately. Hopefully it is mostly interesting, but I know I can get carried away. I have certainly have shared some decent intel on a few girls ,and more soon if I stay in this groove for awhile.

  4. #16256
    Quote Originally Posted by BillGinn  [View Original Post]
    Facecheck shows older pics of her on several pro sites including Eros and backpagegals. Not using my credits to see if they are active posts. Didn't see her on Atlantas Eros page currently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/fd94a398-42ba-4ff1-95da-3ee56a43c9a4
    https://ladys.one/usa-atlanta/marisa-13-i911848

    https://eros.com/georgia/atlanta/files/7357066.htm?wn=1

    yeah, no thanks..escort vibe, I don't care for tats, A cup tits, and her comms are lacking, too. She seems like a generally pleasant person to talk to but just too many negs and red flags there. She could be fun for someone else.

  5. #16255
    Quote Originally Posted by BillGinn  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's it. It's pretty decent. Only pain is you have to pay with crypto. Not terribly difficult just extra steps. $20 worth gets you a bunch of credits. Plenty for searching but they expire every 2 or 3 weeks. I'll usually buy a chunk of credits when I know I'm going to be active.

    You can use it for free to get a sense of match abilities, but can't actually click through to the find without credits.
    Ok great and paying with crypto is actually easier for me than messing with a prepaid card. Well a little easier.

    Damn, I just looked up one girl I am talking to and she stabbed some dude a few years ago and the police found a 5 inch knife with dried blood on it at her place. I can't find any info about a conviction though. She is hot, so I'm sure was just given probation, if even that.

  6. #16254
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Nice catch.

    Is that the Facecheck.id site? I need to start using these sites and running the girls pics through there. It can't be that expensive.

    What are the other good ones and I will set up accounts now and fund.
    Yeah that's it. It's pretty decent. Only pain is you have to pay with crypto. Not terribly difficult just extra steps. $20 worth gets you a bunch of credits. Plenty for searching but they expire every 2 or 3 weeks. I'll usually buy a chunk of credits when I know I'm going to be active.

    You can use it for free to get a sense of match abilities, but can't actually click through to the find without credits.

  7. #16253
    Quote Originally Posted by BillGinn  [View Original Post]
    Facecheck shows older pics of her on several pro sites including Eros and backpagegals. Not using my credits to see if they are active posts. Didn't see her on Atlantas Eros page currently.
    Nice catch.

    Is that the Facecheck.id site? I need to start using these sites and running the girls pics through there. It can't be that expensive.

    What are the other good ones and I will set up accounts now and fund.

  8. #16252
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    That's the entire point of good encryption. The security doesn't rely on the security of a data center, your ISP, or any other 3rd party. Only you and the person at the other end can see what's in the data and because Signal has security from being cracked by quantum computers, even the most capable nations can't break it. They can intercept the coms all they want but unless there is some major breakthrough beyond quantum computers, that data will be safe long after we are dead.

    The fly in the ointment here is that you have no idea who you are talking to on the other end and they can share that data with anyone they want or they could even be law enforcement. It really comes down to what are you trying to protect yourself from and how realistic is that threat. Personally, I just want to keep my identity a secret from the person on the other end. I'm not really worried about LE so I'm OK with texting over a burner phone even if Google can figure out who I am.
    Yes exactly, you get it. A couple of these other guys are total clueless about what encryption even is. Yet they think they are experts. Dunning-Kruger in full effect.

    And my goal is to keep my identity private from a psycho stalker type of girl, and also ones who could go to LE for some bullshit. And so many of those girls are into drugs and other illegal activities, and I don't need to get pulled into that from me talking to them about sugar dating over SMS. I'm never concerned that I'm actually messaging LE. That thought has never really enters my mind, and I don't view it as a significant risk. I'm also not really concerned about the NSA reading about my whoremongering activities, but that wouldn't be great either.

    Of course the girls could screenshot the conversation, but most are too dumb and lazy to do that, and also you can use disappearing messages in Signal. But I usually have that set for 4 weeks, so not really that helpful. The main weak link are that I send them my pics on Signal. Of course someone else could be using my photos, but that's a stretch and with facial recognition sites, that could sink me. Or if we met in person, they could take a photo of my license plate info on some dates, but again I don't think most of them are even smart enough to think about doing this. And if you have a date in a hotel room, the girl could get LE to get your info from the hotel with a warrant, but again just additional steps, and makes it all less likely to find you.

    I had that one from the site threaten me to go to LE. She messaged me:

    "Hello my daughter is now in the hospital due to her feeling insecure and needing to apparently have sec with you for Money. The apartment complex has your license plate number on your vehicle. And also camera footage. You're going to have to pay the 300 that you owe my daughter to her cash app or PayPal or Zelle. Or I will be going to the local authorities about you being on a website asking for sex. I have gone through her phone and they will be able to track this IP address. This is not a threat. This is me preventing the law-enforcement from coming after you. You're going to give my daughter what she owes you touched her private parts in attempt to do do anything with her. As you did not hold up your word. I understand you wanted a certain amount of time but no matter what if we go to the legal authorities you will be in trouble. I highly just recommend this stopping and paying the $300 some way possible. You could also swing by the complex and meet me her mother or her roommate and pay the 300 that is owed only two options. Have the police show up at your doorstep or pay the 300 that is owed. No choice don't care if not everything on your check box list was checked. You automatically try to pursue a sexual relationship for money, which is illegal. ".

    What a nutjob, but I was glad I used Signal with her instead of SMS. And actually she brought up money before me, in the Signal chat. I mean maybe it wouldn't have made a huge difference to use Signal in this case, but it does help. Even with something like google voice or mysudo, it probably registers your device MAC address in the app. And that can almost certainly be connected to your real life identity. So forget these girls who won't use Signal. I lose a lot of prospects like this, but so be it.

    It's like russian roulette out there with these crazy cunts. I always try to remember that.

  9. #16251
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-3ee56a43c9a4

    Has anyone met this one? Seems like a somewhat sweet girl, but I get an escort vibe from her. She started talking about the "donation", which is not a good sign.

    And I have seen many escorts and enjoyed most (or maybe half) of them, but it's just a somewhat different experience and not what I'm going for here.
    Neck tattoo is normally a dead giveaway they were a sex worker at some point, either dancer or escort. It's the only type of job a girl can get and get away with having one. A lot of restaurants won't even let someone be a server if they have face / neck tattoos.

  10. #16250
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    I think you may be discussing how secure the app itself is based on encryption algo strength and what not. But no matter how good the devs are, there is no data center / cloud tenant or network location on earth that is 100% safe from a government entity silently intervening with the hosting and infrastructure and capturing and tracking whatever they want.
    That's the entire point of good encryption. The security doesn't rely on the security of a data center, your ISP, or any other 3rd party. Only you and the person at the other end can see what's in the data and because Signal has security from being cracked by quantum computers, even the most capable nations can't break it. They can intercept the coms all they want but unless there is some major breakthrough beyond quantum computers, that data will be safe long after we are dead.

    The fly in the ointment here is that you have no idea who you are talking to on the other end and they can share that data with anyone they want or they could even be law enforcement. It really comes down to what are you trying to protect yourself from and how realistic is that threat. Personally, I just want to keep my identity a secret from the person on the other end. I'm not really worried about LE so I'm OK with texting over a burner phone even if Google can figure out who I am.

  11. #16249
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-3ee56a43c9a4

    Has anyone met this one? Seems like a somewhat sweet girl, but I get an escort vibe from her. She started talking about the "donation", which is not a good sign.

    And I have seen many escorts and enjoyed most (or maybe half) of them, but it's just a somewhat different experience and not what I'm going for here.
    Facecheck shows older pics of her on several pro sites including Eros and backpagegals. Not using my credits to see if they are active posts. Didn't see her on Atlantas Eros page currently.

  12. #16248

    Makenzie 23 in Decatur

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-3ee56a43c9a4

    Has anyone met this one? Seems like a somewhat sweet girl, but I get an escort vibe from her. She started talking about the "donation", which is not a good sign.

    And I have seen many escorts and enjoyed most (or maybe half) of them, but it's just a somewhat different experience and not what I'm going for here.

  13. #16247

    Wtf

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-e63944c56b77

    That can't be for real. I have no words.

    It sent me a message and I couldn't get to the Block button fast enough. (Actually I felt bad so I just deleted the message, unread. But that profile is going to give me nightmares).

  14. #16246

    Anastasia, 23

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-23a74f591046

    I don't know about this one. She definitely has a pro vibe and was very quick to send me her # and started talking about ppm immediately (once I got her on Signal). And she wanted to also hook up immediately.

    She wants 500 and sends me pics, and one of them looks like a dumpy body, nothing like her photos on the site. I mean it could be the same person, but probably not. Anyway too many red flags in a short time period, so I'm not going to pursue it further.

  15. #16245
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    I think you may be discussing how secure the app itself is based on encryption algo strength and what not. But no matter how good the devs are, there is no data center / cloud tenant or network location on earth that is 100% safe from a government entity silently intervening with the hosting and infrastructure and capturing and tracking whatever they want.
    Yes they can capture the end to end encrypted data, which gives them absolutely nothing. And sure, no data will be secure "forever" (assuming humanity lasts long enough), but if an open source protocol has quantum resistant encryption, that's about the best you are going to do, for a long, long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    "oh, you remember that encryption-at-rest algo that was undefeatable even by Quantum? We can sell you the backdoor key for that for only 200 million".
    If there was a backdoor in Signal, it would be discernible in the open source code. But it's not, because there isn't. Sure there is always some risk of them pushing an auto update with such malicious code, that could do some harm before it was recognized, but that's about it.

    Also there's also always some non zero risk of one's device being compromised, but that's not what we are discussing here. We are talking about what communication protocol is the safest, with the fewest drawbacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreudFro  [View Original Post]
    Ultimately, the key points are trying to stay secure with what's currently available. Signal is end-to-end encrypted and stores info on the sending and receiving devices. As it stands, that is more secure than Telegram, which stores data on centralized servers... which could be compromised by bad actors, including the host. Also, by default, Telegram is not end-to-end encrypted, but can be with "secret chats." They also both hide your phone number, which WhatsApp does not do.
    Yes, good summary and Telegram seems to be the second best option, after Signal, among the more mainstream options. But Telegram is not open source, so you have to trust the developers, and why do that, if you don't have to? But I have done the Telegram secret chats with a couple of girls from the site, and it's a compromise I can accept, if necessary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape