Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 2006
-
11-14-25 09:43 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 116Coins for Vivi
My guess is at least 200 coins. I've ventured to see Vivi and on the flip she motioned with her mouth to Junior and wanted 150 coins, 250 for FS. No way I was paying that, she then offered HE for 100 coins. I'm a decent looking and fit, mature gentleman, and although Vivi was hot, no way am I paying that much how to parlor? Rather spend my coins on the nice bed to get what I want.
Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 17:10 #1945Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 103Back at it with Vivi
Back in the area, and made a quick visit to Summer Spa. Once again, I drafted Vivi, since I was short in time, I picked her, hoping she would remember me from out last encounter. Don't really like trying someone new when time is short. Vivi was happy to see, she said to me. Long time no see. I'm yea, its been a week or so. Anyway, opted for a 1/2 hr session with her this time around. Hand her the tips and house fee. That I can get my times worth. Vivi left the room and comes right back. Wow, that was umm quick. LOL. I was in the process of getting undress, so Vivi came and gave me a hand, like literally gave me a hand, once my pants drop to the floor she too drop to the floor, on to her knees and started working on junior. She wasted no time at all and went to work, giving a nice wet BBBJ, with good amount of bls and a few attempts at dt. While blowing me she lower her top and slowly slipped off her dress and undies. I stood there enjoying the view of her bobbing on my cock, every now and then she'll look up at me stop and giggle then went back at it. Getting me all worked up, nice and hard. Once junior was rock hard, she slipped on the rubber then stood up. She had me lay down, but, I chose the lather, instead I lift her up and sat her down on my cock, standing and fucking, holding her legs and bouncing as we move closer to the massage to table. I then lay her down and continue ravaging her body. I then flip her around on to her stomach and smack her ass a few time before entering her in doggy. She was no hyper ventilating breathing heavily and moaning softly. I held her by her waist and went to town pound her kitty. Sending her shivering, sensing that she orgasm, I too was reaching the point where I'm about to unless a trail. So I pulled out, slipped off the rubber and jack myself off a bit and spray all my manly juice on the bare behind. She turned in awe, and just smiled, saying you clean me ok. Which I did after my load is fully emptied. Another fun filled encounter with Viv. Until my next erotic adventure.
-
11-12-25 16:56 #1944Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 103Just dm me.
Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 18:19 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 77[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
11-06-25 18:52 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 106Lakeside Spa Inverness
Self service, first time that's ever happened to me. Won't repeat.
-
11-05-25 12:32 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 331Arrests at red door in Brooksville and natural oriental in Spring Hill a
The first location is on Broad Street in Brooksville the second location is across from Golden corral on US 19 in Spring Hill.
-
11-03-25 14:10 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 172Donation
Hi buddy, wonderful review. How much did you donate to Vivi charity?
Originally Posted by MaxGaines69
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 17:39 #1939Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 103Exploring Vivi at Wonderful Massage & Spa
Came into town last night, staying with family. Got up around noon and did some exploring of the area. Came across Wonderful Massage & Spa located in Wisteria Plaza. Popped in a was greeted by this cheerful young lady name Vivi, visualizing the things I would love to do to this little gal. I went ahead and requested a hour session with her. She quickly took me in and ushered me into the nearest available room. Once inside, I hand over the hour house fees, she happily accepted it and stepped out after telling me undress and get comfortable. So I did as told, undress and lay down on the massage table comfortably. Vivi returns and provided me a medium pressure full body rub down from head to ankle. I ask her to skipped the feet since I'm a bit sensitive there. Teasing was none existence while I'm flat out laying on my stomach during the back massage. On the flip was when things started to heat up. As she was massaging my chest area she'll gently brush against my cock and balls, eventually she starts stroking, petting my family jewels. This is where my hands starts to roam and playfully grope he tits and rubbed her ass and thigh. She then ask if I wanted her specials. Which I nodded with agreement. So I got her the tips and laid patiently for her to retrieve her supplies. When she got back, she slip off her panty, lowered her top and went to work, she starts stroking my cock rubbing my balls to getting it ready for her warm waiting mouth. Once it was hard enough she engulfs my cock, give it a few good slurping sucking wet action. She made sure my balls was receiving the same treatment. This went on for several minutes. She then put the condom on my cock. Then ask if I wanted to be on top or her to be on top. I chose the lather. So she got on top and proceeds to ride me gently. She slow grind on me for bit. Until I sat up and start sucking on her tits. I then lay her down and went to town. Fucking her as I was a jackhammer. Several pumps in, she wrapped her legs around my waist, seeing that she was getting turned on and is enjoying it, I pumped faster and faster until I finally cummed. After my load was empty I laid on top of her for a bit, resting, catching my breathe. Eventually I sat up, got off of her so she can get up and get herself clean. Cleaning me as well. With some time to spare she gave me a head and face massage. Cleaned up, got dress and as I exit the room, Vivi handed me some water to drink. Then happily walked me out.
-
10-22-25 14:55 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 74Been here many times for legit massage only. The only thing that may be available is self serve.
Originally Posted by LimeyBloaker
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 14:54 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks. I was thinking about trying the place next to the hardware store. Now I know to skip it.
Originally Posted by LutzNative
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 14:52 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 74Her name is Sharon, she's my go to when visiting there. Sharon doesn't do FS, but May does. She is the other girl there.
Originally Posted by RaulBrudda123
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 19:42 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 96Massage in Land O' Lakes
Google doesn't show name but its in 194 xx Shumard Oak Dr, next to Farmer Insurance Land O' Lakes. Went in around 11 am and met by maybe early 40's attractive face, short around 5"4 and wear shorts and shirts, decent size boobs and ass and I think she said her name was Siren? Sharon? Sheren? Something like that. Paid house fee for hour and she said "shower?" I was like what they got shower here. So I said yes shower. I undress, she walked in and said come come shower ready. In shower, she is fully dressed and washes me top to bottom and washed Mr. Samson and the grapes. Back to the room and I laid stomach down and she started massaging me for about 45 minutes. Maybe because I am Asian and we chit chat for a good amount of time. Flip and she start massaging my thighs and Mr. Samson without question. It was very slow and sensual, she did this pulsing grip as hard as she can and let go, idk hard to say it in words but she grip so hard then let go and repeat until I blew. That was some great shit orgasm. She cleaned me up and massage a little bit more until my hour was up. Then I tip her 40 candy.
All in all experience her massage was actually decent to above average, it wasn't just rub city she actually used some strength. Since there was a table shower maybe FS is on the menu. I will definitely be back when I am on the area for some good massage and relief.
-
10-20-25 18:28 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 221Greater LA Reports. Lutz Area
The bad. The new AMP recently opened in Sunset Plaza next to the hardware store. I walked in and noticed a receptionist. HMMM. I asked for 30 minutes hoping for the best. Nope! An uneventful massage, no teasing nothing on the flip and left blue.
The good. I took a chance on the AMP just north of 54 on 41 behind the Mc Donalds. I chose this since the barber shop next closed and there aren't duds standing outside smoking. Was greeted by a decent looking lady around 40, tight gym shorts but I felt a good vibe. I requested a very light relaxing massage, and she took that to heart. At a point she stroked my ass and asked if that was OK. Of course, LOL. On the flip she motioned with her hands and knew exactly what I was there for. A wonderful, slow, sensual finish. A great clean up and I asked for another hot towel to remove oil from my back and that request was met. I didn't get her name, maybe Angela, but when I was leaving, I met "WeWe" A younger more attractive lady that was putting her hair up in a tie. I looked at her and said, I will see you next week. I will continue the greater LA search and hope others join in.
-
10-17-25 18:37 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 39Lazzzzy
So I got I guess you could say lucky and I was able to find this location. I walked in a little bit cautious being it was the first time I did hear multiple people speak in the background not sure how many providers they have at this location. I was asked to fill out a form, which I did. I was then taken to a room, which was very clean very nice. I was asked to take everything off and lay on the table or the bed which I did. As I was laying with my head down, I couldn't see anything. Someone walked in and said hi. They do put a blanket over you. I must mention that this provider was phenomenal phenomenal in regards to knowing how to give a proper massage as I turned around hoping and expecting to be able to release all my extra tension for the first time saw my provider. She turned out to be around 67 maybe about 88 pounds long skinny arms, long skinny legs Again a provider who's at least 67 years old I asked, and I inquired if it was possible for my extra attention to be relieved, and she politely said no I cannot do that. I was instantly disappointed, but she quickly whispered into my ear that one of her other providers could come in and give me the assistance and relief that I needed. I said sure please ask them to come in and help me with this tension that I have. What a delightful surprise came in through the door young late 20's, but she was dressed completely like a ninja wrapped almost like a mummy all in black she gave me a small Massage on my legs for about 2 to 3 minutes and then she just took charge of the opportunity in front of her and that spectacular job the way she grabbed my grapefruit and the technique that she used to take care of my tension. It was superb. Being that I am of senior citizen, age group Any type of tension, relief successful tension is a complete miracle.
70 tokens to enter .50 tokens to play lotto. Tip.
Take advantage of Today, because, you never know when the last miracle will happen. My miracles have become less, and less, as the days go by. (as the world turns).
-
10-17-25 16:25 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 68Asian Classic Massage Spa
I went to the place in Land OLakes on Raden Road. In spite the amount of male traffic in and out, it appears to be a legit only No Extras store. I made an appointment in advance and was taken in a few minutes late. The Therapist was middle aged, not chatty, and Everything was covered. I paid up front, and she did not seem to expect that, apparently you pay at the end, like in a legit spa. Also did not make any attempt to uncover me bumm even, or make any move towards me tallywhacker.
I think it was a slightly above average massage, but there are better legit providers around who make no attempt to offer a rub and a hoover and the money for a real massage should be spent there then.











Reply With Quote





