Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41011

    Golden Moon Spa. Santa Ana. Emma

    Nice spa with mirrors in the rooms for your viewing pleasures. I'm noticing more and more spas going with this mirror type setup.

    I got this cute little thing named Emma. She's about 30. Petite with a cute face with a mole on her chin. Super bubbly when she greeted me in her sailor outfit in which she rocked! She immediately gives me a hug as I walk in the door. Nipples were hard and poking through that top so I felt them poke my abdomen hahaha. Very well made bolt on C cups. That's all I needed to see and I chose her immediately.

    I book her for the hour ($60). Inside the room, session starts with a massage. She's asks the rare "do you want it hard or soft". I always go with hard. 9 times out of 10 it is never truly hard but this time it was! Great 20 minute massage and she even walked on my back haha. That was a surprise. I don't think I've ever had a girl walk on my back at full service joint. Turns out she's certified.

    After the massage, gives me the hot towel wipedown and starts her teasing, running her fingers and nails down my back to the crack. Light touch that feels great. She asks what I want and I tell her I want to fuck. Settle on 150 tip. She pops her tits out for the sailor outfit and starts rubbing those lovely C's all over my back. They're soft. Some kissing as well. Then she asks for flip. I turn over and she immediately goes in for DFK. Hell yeah. Not all DFK so this right away is welcomed! Good kisser. Very sensual with a good pace. Make out session starts and I lift up her skirt and get a handful of her little cheeks and pussy. After a bit of that she hops off and completely strips down. I look at her small cute ass as she's stripping. She's adorable haha. Them comes back, hops on for more DFK and P2 P. Then works her way down for a great BBBJ to 69. I dine on the pussy and ass. After 69, cover comes on and we start in mish with DFK. She's tight. Then switch to doggy, grab her waist and pound for a bit. After pulling out of doggy, the bootyhole calls and I have to go in for some more DATO. Then we do cowgirl with more making out. I lube up my finger and start teasing her bootyhole while pounding in cowgirl and eventually get that in. She doesn't swat away. This is fucking hot so I pound away and blow my load here.

    Overall, one of my favorite recent sessions. It was genuinely fun. Lots of interaction with her and talking and laughing. These days I don't repeat much but she's absolutely a repeat for me.

    150 tip.

    60 hr.

  2. #41010
    Quote Originally Posted by LatchkeyKid  [View Original Post]
    Ana took care of business today. I dropped two hundred total, and it was worth every penny. Skipped the massage, paid up and got right to the good stuff.

    She went for a "cat bath" all over, lingering on the right spots before pushing my legs up to tongue my ass. Her BBBJ is fantastic, exceptional DT skills, sloppy, wet, and just an all around dirty blowjob.

    She suits me up and climbs on for CG before I flip her around for K9. Great view from behind, and I liked her vocals (not over the top like some others). Got her into Mish, and told her I wanted to finish CIM. She took off the condom and I blasted a huge load in her mouth. She was pleasant to talk to afterwards and helped me relax from the workout. Ana gave me a great session, she was everything I expected and I will definitely repeat.
    Sounds like a great time. How old is she? If you have to guess.

  3. #41009

    Royal Caribbean. Revenge of Red

    Grade A session with Red.

    Standard phenomenal service.

    Epic TS, Russian like whoa.

    DT, DFk, Rimmersion (his / hers) she has an outtie.

    Asked for tip up front, gave her bit extra because well she doesn't disappoint.

    Bunch of Kamasutra etc. *hot water beege* added touch.

    Sexy red hair, thick, and fun as always.

    She's a doll, a hardworking one.

    Would obviously repeat. Next time around.

    Rec if you haven't met, only fork is she is a smoker.

    Craving a Latina maybe Ruby at long last at.

    No greek providers _ humbug_.

  4. #41008

    LK Moon in Orange. Emma and Luna (1 hour zero interruptions)

    Heard 2 of my favorites are back at LK Moon (Emma and Luna) had to take a 40 min drive to see them. Lucky for me it wasn't busy and I had them all to myself.

    Arrived today at around 2 PM and there was no customers Emma recognized me right away saying long time no see! I told her I heard she was back along with Luna she said yes then called Luna out who greeted me as well. At this point I had no intention on seeing 2 girls but both of them are familiar with me and I've had great times with each of them 1 on 1. I asked if they were busy they said no not busy at all very slow day. So I asked about 1 HR to see both of them they happily agreed and I got an hour long session with zero interruptions in one of their large VIP rooms.

    Emma- 30 ish years old, nice round ass, very pretty, MM D's well done, clean shaved kat, normal Asian height.

    Luna - 34 ish years old, tall for an asian, also very pretty, Very soft C's.

    These 2 girls were willing to put in work and got me 2 pops during the session. First pop was during Lunas BBBJ CIM while emma was kissing me within 5 minutes into the session. 2nd pop was after I was hard again and covered while I was DATY emma sitting on my face while Luna was riding me. This was a very fun session both girls were vocal and we had a great time. (BBBJ x2, CFS multiple positions, GFE, DATY, DFK).

    For those who haven't been to LK Moon yet its the cleanest spa I've been to with 2 of the 3 rooms really big (VIP Room #1 and #2 are the big rooms) and the girls are always under 40 yrs old usually 25-35 (rotating every 2 weeks - 1 month) If you want you can park in the back as well if you don't like your car on the street side of the parking lot.

    For me I usually do $70 HF for an hour and $180 - $200 tip I put on the nightstand as I enter the room. This saves me any hassle of negotiating prices that can ruin the mood. And I get a nice GFE Experience every time non rushed. (CFS, Breast play, HJ, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69). For this 4 hands massage with 2 girls I ended up paying an extra $130 (total spent to include the HF was $400).

  5. #41007

    Nancy OA

    OA weekend visit, parking was empty surprisingly. Met Eva at door, short cute looks 30 ish kinda familiar face but couldn't pin where I've seen her. She wasn't available and Nancy came out to greet me. Emma wasn't there, Nancy looks older late 30 ish with a nice petite body and MM C's but D in Asia size. Friendly attitude, she likes getting massage not giving. She's the naughtiest one I've ever come across with. Allow FIV not FOV, starfish's play and her BBBJ is top notch with ff and BLS and light rim. She'll keep sucking if you don't stop her. I had to put her on pause and she started with CG, this chick is horny watching her slide up / down was great. Had to slow her down turn into mish and pound in front of that mirror is amazing. Flip her around in K9 and I just had to try it, grab her long hair and you know what that mean. The whole session not one time I was rejected to everything I try to do to her. In K9, l lean forward and whisper in her ear CIM and she nodded and finished with standing CIM with no resistance. Great time with Nancy, gave me her digits and said see you tomorrow. LOL. Total hf / tips was $$. 4 gave extra 20 for the great performance and non resistance from her. I would repeat.

  6. #41006
    Quote Originally Posted by Likndikit  [View Original Post]
    But not always. LOL.
    Haha yes not always Dammit.

  7. #41005

    Wm vs Irvine vs Tustin AMPs

    Westminster. Good gilfs. Lucky Spa.

    Lucky pavilion.

    Tustin. Found new girl name Ally or Alice.

    https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Esc.../13286394.html

    Irvine. Just houses. But they had this hottie on bedpage. They are in Irvine.

  8. #41004
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, I can't tell they are real or fake tbh, some fakes are real good sometimes, but hers are soft af.
    Thanks! Good enough for me! 😁.

  9. #41003

    Soammer

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlumber  [View Original Post]
    And The Slammer is most always first in line.
    But not always. LOL.

  10. #41002
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 72
    Quote Originally Posted by SmilingBoy2022  [View Original Post]
    Today I had the pleasure of meeting Eva. She is very pretty with shoulder length brown hair. Her body is nice and petite with a great pair of natural D cups. Her pussy is neatly trimmed.

    She gave me a firm soothing massage with oil. She took her time and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Before turning me over, she worked a little magic teased around my ass and taint making my cock grow hard.

    Eva turned me over and my cock was standing tall. She gave me a big smile, then leaned over and started sucking my cock. I reached down and squeezed her ass and then gave her pussy a little rub. Eva slowly got up on the table maneuvering herself around putting her pussy on my face. We went at it in 69 for a few minutes.

    Next the condom went on and we fucked in classic missionary. She was really getting into rolling her hips. Then we switched to standing doggy. I slipped my cock inside and gave her pussy a good stroking. I reached under her and fondled her big D's hanging down. I made her nipples hard rolling them between my fingers. That extra stimulation put her over the edge and she started cumming..
    Solid report bud, got to go back to OA to check this chick out. What's the damage though? The usual?

  11. #41001
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151  [View Original Post]
    Thanks!

    Are her tits natural?
    Honestly, I can't tell they are real or fake tbh, some fakes are real good sometimes, but hers are soft af.

  12. #41000
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Eva is pretty solid, nice round ass, great pair of tits.
    Thanks!

    Are her tits natural?

  13. #40999
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! What about Eva? She is also at OA.
    Eva is pretty solid, nice round ass, great pair of tits.

  14. #40998

    Heavily Weighted Average

    Quote Originally Posted by Timolee13  [View Original Post]
    LOL you mean the super popular shops with their 4 hand to sometimes even 8 hands treatment is not making money? Oh jeez how can that be? Everyone should be line up to get such royalty treatments, especially when the current market is this hot.
    Yes that's true. There are maybe 10 AMPs where higher (much higher?) tips are routinely offered. But those relatively few shops pale in comparison to the hundreds of others in OC and LA. Given how many shops there are, I've wondered when we'd get to over saturation / too many shops. Like Disneyland with ever increasing entry prices and higher park attendance going along with it. Would there ever be a point of diminishing returns? Maybe we're there and maybe not. And maybe, just maybe, I overthink these things.

    Keep on fucking, Boys.

    Mr. P.

  15. #40997
    Quote Originally Posted by DiceTomato1  [View Original Post]
    The twins are def manmade and she's easily in her late 30's / early 40's.
    Thanks for the info! What about Eva? She is also at OA.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmilingBoy2022  [View Original Post]
    Today I had the pleasure of meeting Eva. She is very pretty with shoulder length brown hair. Her body is nice and petite with a great pair of natural D cups. Her pussy is neatly trimmed.

    She gave me a firm soothing massage with oil. She took her time and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Before turning me over, she worked a little magic teased around my ass and taint making my cock grow hard.

    Eva turned me over and my cock was standing tall. She gave me a big smile, then leaned over and started sucking my cock. I reached down and squeezed her ass and then gave her pussy a little rub. Eva slowly got up on the table maneuvering herself around putting her pussy on my face. We went at it in 69 for a few minutes.

    Next the condom went on and we fucked in classic missionary. She was really getting into rolling her hips. Then we switched to standing doggy. I slipped my cock inside and gave her pussy a good stroking. I reached under her and fondled her big D's hanging down. I made her nipples hard rolling them between my fingers. That extra stimulation put her over the edge and she started cumming.

    Eva wanted me to cum in her mouth, so I sat on the table edge and Eva removed the condom. I leaned back resting on my elbows and watched her worship my cock with some amazing deep throating. Then she focused on the head with lots of suction on the tip. My cock was just throbbing. I couldn't take it any longer and exploded inside her mouth.

    Eva cleaned me up and I got dressed. She gave me a big hug at the door and I was on my way. Eva is definitely a must see girl. Outstanding service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape