Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 41255
-
10-20-25 22:21 #39110Senior Member

Posts: 477Who that?
Who is this? Picss? Links? Contact info? I'm always looking for a good gulper.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
10-20-25 14:29 #39109Senior Member

Posts: 452I Concur
Katie has been on my mind constantly. I too am anticipating her return. She is a national treasure and should be protected at all costs LMAO.
Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 13:18 #39108Senior Member

Posts: 37Ditto!
If we are talking about the same person, I feel the same way, bro. I have the date marked in my calendar. I can't wait to give her some protein to go along with all them carbs she's been eating.
Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 11:45 #39107Senior Member

Posts: 65Released From The Coop
I CANNOT Wait until My Eater is release this week. I and a few others have been missing that mouth for months. There aren't any eaters left in Jax and hopefully she doesn't get locked up again. Does anyone know of any toothless providers who sucks the soul out of you?128064;.
-
10-20-25 10:20 #39106Senior Member

Posts: 170Blonde
Fake if you google Image you'll get a tick tick 13 blondes and you'll see plus if the pics were real I doubt she weighs 150. Girls never over estimate weight.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 08:48 #39105Senior Member

Posts: 1057Amanda
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...f/341173162407
I am guessing this girl has been in jax; that is how they usually get to st Aug. One post I think said she was spotted looking like a SW.
-
10-20-25 07:33 #39104Senior Member

Posts: 2027Cute blond
Cute pics, but they don't really look like a 150 lb girl.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 22:20 #39103Senior Member

Posts: 130Funsizedfreakybombshellblonde
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/939143539061
Has anyone experienced this young provider yet? She looks good.
-
10-19-25 22:19 #39102Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding Olivia
Oh wow that's good to know. Hopefully within the next few months she comes back. Since the holidays are coming back soon.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 17:30 #39101Senior Member

Posts: 151Olivia
She goes dark, sometimes maybe weeks or months at a time. It seems to me she usually starts posting around the holidays and then she will be available for weeks or months at a time and then she goes dark again.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 16:36 #39100Senior Member

Posts: 452Copy that
I'm not the widest but I have decent length. Been looking for someone who can swallow my cock and take it super deep to the balls. Past the throat barrier. LOL.
Originally Posted by Roadhard
[View Original Post]
Will try to visit Slim soon. Cost of admission?
-
10-19-25 16:01 #39099Regular Member

Posts: 4Meagan Preggo
Do you have ad or digits to preggo Meagan?
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 12:10 #39098Senior Member

Posts: 30Slim
Hey man, I can answer this as she was going to be my fourth review, but I didn't have anything special to add that the senior member didn't pretty much summarize. But I can add this.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
She gives it a solid try and does have no gag reflex, but if you are too thick she cannot get you in her throat, which is the problem I experienced, she said it wasn't a problem with length, but girth. She will give it her best shot though.
I'm just shy of 2" wide across the widest point, so if you're less than that you will likely be in luck. She is really personable, and a great time with no drama.
-
10-19-25 10:59 #39097Senior Member

Posts: 130Where's Olivia?
Hey guys,
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/822337915136
I think yall remember this provider. This is an old post from beginning of this year. I actually thought about her not too long ago. She was one of the best GFE providers for outcall. I wonder where she has been and if she's coming back. I haven't heard from her. Do anyone may know what happened to her? Unless she starts posting at certain Times of the months.
-
10-18-25 18:40 #39096Senior Member

Posts: 477Attached Pics so She's More Recognizable
See. Kinda cute. Nice body. Total twat.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




