Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 31825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30640

    Gianna Bellisa

    Hello all, I am from out of state and typically visit the Franklin area for business in December each year. About 5 years or so ago based upon recommendations I met up with Gianna Bellisa in my hotel room, and it was a wonderful time. I haven't seen her ads the other years I came back (heard she was a bit of a nomad), but now she is on Tryst again. Anyone seen her recently and have any reviews? Thinking about giving her a text to set something up for then if she is still a great provider. If not, other recommendations are welcomed. Also thinking of checking out the AMP scene if the other options flame out. Can DM also if more comfortable that way. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/gianna-bellisa

  2. #30639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Is she hot. Sure BUT a simple search of her number shows way too many rules and extreme GPS syndrome. She has ample reviews out there.
    Yeah we get a decent amount of new talent that passes thru every week but they almost all have an attitude or required covered everything for $$/ hhr, no extras.

  3. #30638
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    She's missing one on her upper left side.

    Now if her teeth were scraping and you didn't say anything that's your fault. If mentioned it and she adjusted immediately.
    Was not a problem for me. Getting a boner just thinking about her talents. Now if there is a gummy BBBJ out there. Sign me up as those can be incredible LOL.

  4. #30637
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Is she hot. Sure BUT a simple search of her number shows way too many rules and extreme GPS syndrome. She has ample reviews out there.

  5. #30636

    Scammer Alert

    https://tryst.link/escort/katie-pink1

    Beware. Wants a deposit and plays the bait and switch even on content.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0531.jpg‎   IMG_0522.jpg‎  

  6. #30635
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with her teeth? I haven't had the chance to see her yet but the picture she sent her teeth look fine, or at least what I can see of them. I'm still on the hunt for the a good gum job so I'd be ok if she didn't have any. 🙄128556;.
    She's missing one on her upper left side.

    Now if her teeth were scraping and you didn't say anything that's your fault. If mentioned it and she adjusted immediately.

  7. #30634
    Quote Originally Posted by DarbyDarby2221  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing her info, nice gal, not the best teeth but wow can she DT and BBBJCIM! She holds nothing back and goes all in! She seemed down for anything and I asked her if she has some duo girlfriends and she said yes, but we weren't able to arrange in time. Treat this one nicely gents, she is a giver.
    What's wrong with her teeth? I haven't had the chance to see her yet but the picture she sent her teeth look fine, or at least what I can see of them. I'm still on the hunt for the a good gum job so I'd be ok if she didn't have any. 🙄128556;.

  8. #30633
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Any takers?


  9. #30632

    BraceFace

    Anyone have experience with BraceFaceRedBoneBaddie from EB? I tried to TOFTT a while back, but the timing didn't work out. The lack of info in her ads seems odd to me.

  10. #30631
    Quote Originally Posted by Djsb82  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get with her. She asked for a face pic. She quoted me 140 qv, 180 hh and 260 h.

    She said face time, duo, or snap verify but also wanted a verification pic I would gladly pay 140 for hh but times is tough LOL.

  11. #30630
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Guys. Please don't send any provider a picture of your face or personal info. It's a recipe for disaster! That is all.
    Yeah I tried getting info to try and hook up with Ali (She's posting a lot on the alligator) and she said she needed a face pic. Anyone seen her?

  12. #30629
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehlixar  [View Original Post]
    What am I missing here? 46 positive reviews. She or they look like they've been rode way to hard for way to long. Are these real pictures?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/194868383

    Finally has anyone seen this one? Looks good. Almost to good to be real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/194878945
    Haha damn yeah. She looks like a skeleton. Jesus.

  13. #30628
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeen Kittie. I can't find anything and she has been posting for a while.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...671/7547574071
    She looks like that one from years ago called Lena.

  14. #30627

  15. #30626
    Quote Originally Posted by JPeterson1  [View Original Post]
    Any time they give a what's app or telegram its bait and switch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape