Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 1083
-
10-23-25 10:54 #903Senior Member

Posts: 378Top girl
I saw her maybe 18 months ago a few times, totally agree she's nice enough but mechanical and as soon as an hour passed she was ready to go home. Eventually told me 3 wasn't cutting it and needed 5 to 6, so the market must have turned on her if she's back to asking 3. Perfectly nice but I'm not going to try and run it back until she relaxes.
Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 10:36 #902Senior Member

Posts: 384Put her picture from seeking into facecheck I'd and the results of of that search lead to the Facebook post. A Google search on the name brought up the rest. I don't even pay for facecheck. I just right click on the one of the result pictures and choose search with Google images. Usually doesn't work but occasionally it does. Mostly I use facecheck (and pmeyes) to see if it's a stolen image or if the chick is doing porn or OF.
Originally Posted by StubbornMule
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 20:56 #901Senior Member

Posts: 129BeautifulBrown30
Anyone know anything about her? I remember her from her days at FSU trying to be on the scene. I think she had a kid with an FSU player too.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...65304651&nsp=1
-
10-22-25 20:29 #900Senior Member

Posts: 241I am a good friend of RickJames and just want to say that this story is 100% true. The only thing is that the SB is not his friend's daughter. Actually, it is his friend's daughter's boyfriend, Tyrone. I was watching from afar as Rick joined Tyrone for the M&G. He took Tyrone's hand under the table and let him feel how aroused he was. When they went into the elevator, Tyrone pushed him against the wall and kissed him deeply. In fact, I heard from Tyrone that he was able to come inside Rick no less than four times! What a stud. As they say, if you treat them right, the menu is open.
Originally Posted by RickJames74
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 15:57 #899Senior Member

Posts: 241How did you figure this out?? Seems hard to connect a Sekking profile to legal records.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 17:13 #898Senior Member

Posts: 91Intel on few SK gals
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-59067ae262da
Real, lowkey girl, Spanish, speaks good English, but experience is rushed, sounds paranoid all through the session.
3 Bens will get the job, mechanical. Needs to calm down to repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-7f89dc4a5f9d
Been talking, sounds more of a LC girl rather than SB. Wants to meet and when make plans, she ghosts every time of the 3 occasions we planned.
LMK if anyone tried.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-d04e7c4da5e1
Looks like other mongers tried her. Quoted 4, also offered that her friend can join for 5 bens.
Might try, but only responds in odd hours like 11-12 in the night.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-25a15eea4642
Sexiest of all! Chubbier but all at right places, spoke a lot on the app but once we get on phone, crickets. Doesn't respond when made plans.
May be other guys can try and let me know, GPS vibes.
-
10-21-25 15:27 #897Regular Member

Posts: 23Report dump
Some I'll have the link some I'll post the nickname because they blocked me or I blocked them.
Lyla 30.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-eb35d2909667
Want $800. It's her lowest. I passed.
Irenedy 22.
Don't know, it's one of these that irritates you in 3 messages. I asked if she had a previous arrangement and she answers "I don't have to divulge that". Next.
Eli 21.
Travel between here and Miami apparently. Want 1 k CFS. I respectfully declined.
Jazzy 29.
Moved to text quickly but didn't want to discuss numbers or anything. She absolutely wanted to do a phone call. I may come back but I found it weird.
Vanessa 26.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-2d779a39e08b
Want $500 weekly allowance. Did not go into details yet.
-
10-21-25 15:26 #896Senior Member

Posts: 378Think she used a different name previously
I guess they're making everyone use a name now so maybe that's why, quoted me at least 1 k ppm "I have another SD who gives me 2. 5" so once she ALSO said that 1 k was full coverage and no bare I told her go back to the other guy since he's apparently willing. Got lots of attitude after.
Originally Posted by Jsnx8990
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 14:33 #895Senior Member

Posts: 64Lani
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-2d030f9b14ef
Might be good for someone that isn't price sensitive but not worth it to me in the slightest.
Always surprises me to get ranges like this because I don't even message the 9-10's that look like they'd ask for those kind of prices.
-
10-20-25 16:45 #894Senior Member

Posts: 384This should work better:
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
http://archive.today/3QYBo
-
10-20-25 16:33 #893Senior Member

Posts: 384Intel on some recently active SBs
Daniela.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-3d18c5703387
$400 CFS, doesn't like oral on her. Will do oral on you. Tiny girl. Takes a decent pounding.
Angie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-42ab0c444ed0
Will take $300. You have to provide transportation or pick her up in Largo. Didn't partake.
Kelly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-bd4e060b3e0c
Want's money for m&g, but talked her into a combo with a date at $500. She backed out the day prior and I didn't reschedule.
Aly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-484d0a599f93
$500 BBFS and she hosted. Good time. She's eager to meet as she's got an nice place in DTSP starting a new business.
-
10-20-25 12:58 #892Senior Member

Posts: 384Between her kid, her OF, stalking, and threatening to kill people it seems like she's pretty busy.
Originally Posted by JackJohn1999
[View Original Post]
https://*********************/Arrests/Kayley_Lester_54776850/
*search for that last part in Google...
-
10-20-25 00:15 #891Senior Member

Posts: 378Lolol
There's literally active porn stars who are mainstream aka Abella danger who charge less. Not much less but less and you get to rail one of the Phub top 10. I get asking something but then easily cutting your rate in half with any pushback but I suspect this girl ain't that. What an idiot.
Originally Posted by FsuGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 18:53 #890Senior Member

Posts: 80Gps
Thanks for sharing. I've been chatting with her but hadn't gotten that far. Now I'll just move her to the blocked list. LOL.
Originally Posted by JackJohn1999
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 15:42 #889Regular Member

Posts: 4Layla
Has anyone met with her? Wants 500 but can never arrange a meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-39b5af939856









Reply With Quote




