Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 37371
-
10-20-25 21:46 #35391Senior Member

Posts: 490Liza
I like Liza, she is in Norfolk but its close enough, she is advertising on Eros right now and she has reviews on the other site.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 20:16 #35390Senior Member

Posts: 223VA Beach Recs
Hi All. Got a surprise notice that I'll be headed to BA Beach the next two days. I always try to take in the sites while I travel and went to the VA Beach forum, but did not find much info there. Since it is probably a common occurrence for someone from RVA (or a provider) to travel back and forth, I'd love to get some insight from the group. I tend to like Asian or White, natural breasts (larger the better, but natural is a must), BBBJ and anything else would be a bonus. I'll go to a MT or visit with a provider. Heck, I'll do Cuddle Comfort. Point me in the right direction and I'll see if I could fit her in. As always, thank you for any advice.
-
10-20-25 13:51 #35389Senior Member

Posts: 62Big Booty Judy -Thumbs Down.
Honestly one of the worst experiences I've had. She kept telling me "I'll be ready in 15 minutes" but those 15 minutes turned into almost 3 hours of waiting around.
While I was waiting, she bombarded me with these long, rambling messages that went in circles. She asked the same questions multiple times, repeated herself constantly, and filled my phone with walls of text that had nothing to do with actually setting up the appointment. It felt like she just wanted to talk rather than actually do her job. Total waste of time. She's all talk, no follow-through, and honestly just really annoying to deal with. If you value your time, I'd look elsewhere.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/684835543799
-
10-20-25 12:54 #35388Senior Member

Posts: 337Have fun
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
Eight Zero Four eight 3 Eight Four 0 Zero 8.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
Is what the ad had.
-
10-20-25 11:44 #35387Senior Member

Posts: 104Same thing
I was going to do the same thing as well LOL. She took it down super fast. I hope she posts again today because I would like to have a dream with her.
Originally Posted by DudeOffLame
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 10:46 #35386Regular Member

Posts: 20STG ad
Looks like she took down the ad. I can't find it. She looks pretty so was going to hit her up.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 08:45 #35385Senior Member

Posts: 581Lolo
She's an old favorite of the page, excellent mic skills and takes direction very well. I haven't seen her around in a while but as for Reid, might be her old boyfriend / pimp idk but she's back in the game for now.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 05:41 #35384Senior Member

Posts: 337Lolo and Who the heck is Reid
Okay now what the
https://pixvid.org/images/2025/10/20/kYYg1.jpg
-
10-19-25 21:01 #35383Senior Member

Posts: 135Judy
She is Fugly. She appear to have been attractive loooooooooong time ago before the numerous bad decisions put her in her situation. She is drugged out and fried. All her interactions with her are sketchy. Double booking and all. But if you need a release and get to see her she is game on. I saw her before she stopped posting and she triggered my spider senses when I recently communicated with her. She did send address and it was the previous location she frequented in the past.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 11:59 #35382Senior Member

Posts: 208Inboxed you.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 10:52 #35381Senior Member

Posts: 1775I'll say this: business-like (which I prefer) but much less cute than when that photo was taken.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 09:38 #35380Senior Member

Posts: 208I know she's real I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with her.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 01:49 #35379Senior Member

Posts: 208Didn't try for anything like GFE. I'm not into kissing or anything like that. The HJ wasn't great she was just trying to get it over with.
Originally Posted by Geezer69
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 23:17 #35378Senior Member

Posts: 1775Did you try Google Lens image search?
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 21:22 #35377Senior Member

Posts: 68I didn't see a mention of No GFE
I see she has a short list of No this and No that.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
She anywhere near GFE with LFK?
Is her HJ finish on par with skilled AMP Gals?












Reply With Quote





